BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Note: Actual product packaging and contents may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Broad Spectrum SPF 30 No irritating chemical sunscreens Instant protection Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunblock Lotion SPF 30 is a gentle oil-free formula that physically blocks the sun s damaging rays without irritating chemical sunscreens. Enriched with antioxidants and special moisturizers for healthier looking skin. Vanishes on skin for a weightless, non-greasy feel. Gentle enough for even the most sensitiv see more...

• After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??3 Answers
Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 30
  • "Best Sunscreen out there. I even use this on my face as it's for sensitive skin. I purchased mine at the local Walgreens & the price was very fair & provided a great value. I am a repeat buyer of this product & would recommend this to everyone. Smell is not strong at all. " in 256 reviews
  • "I've used this for years. Not at all heavy, doesn't feel like sunscreen at all. I have acne prone skin and this actually helped my blemishes. " in 24 reviews
Shakeymama :.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Didn't use it for Long. it's not great for my dry skin plus sensitive, it left me itchy and bothered. Also left me looking ashy. I used it Twice same result so I gave it to a Friend.
Samantha M.
Great sunscreen. Gentle on the skin to avoid breakouts from using the product. Holds up well with sweat. Gets the job done without excessive oil. Bought at Walmart and would buy again. Good price good quality.
Ilse R.
I bring this sunscreen out everywhere I go! I love how it's easy to carry in your bag and it is such a great product!! Y'all know we get crazy heat in Texas and this helps my skin so much and it makes being out in the sun a little more bearable!!
Karina I.
Boca Raton, FL
This cream is not as I expected because this brand I love because my skin is easy but still irritates me a little and I feel the cream heavy maybe for other girls are doing well but not me
Katelynn C.
Ypsilanti, MI
I have really sensitive skin and it's hard to find a sun screen that works with my skin. But this one really works. It doesn't make me break out at all and doesn't leave my skin oily.
Nicole S.
Phoenix
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this sunscreen. It feels great and definitely worked. It's a great product and I would totally use this again. Not oily feeling at all. A great drug store product by far. Would definitely use this again.
Vanessa M.
Smyrna, DE
Smooth product with a decent sunscreen smell. Did it's job! Appropriate packaging as well. It was gentle. I would definitely recommend to friends in the future. Slightly greasy.
Sarah S.
Keego Harbor, MI
I love the smell of sunscreen and this stuff was great! It went on easy without that oil feel. My face didn't get burnt when I applied this and was by the pool all day. Love it!
Stephanie D.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
I don't really have sensitive skin but with sunscreen I never want to get something that's going to clog my pores or break me out. it smells nice and I feel like it does its job. I'd probably but it again
Jordyn F.
Chippewa Fls, WI
This sunscreen and gentle on my skin, especially during breakouts. I have never gotten a sunburn with it. It isn't oily, which is good for my breakout-prone face. I will definitely be purchasing it again!
Mehak G.
After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??