BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Note: Actual product packaging and contents may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Broad Spectrum SPF 30 No irritating chemical sunscreens Instant protection Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunblock Lotion SPF 30 is a gentle oil-free formula that physically blocks the sun s damaging rays without irritating chemical sunscreens. Enriched with antioxidants and special moisturizers for healthier looking skin. Vanishes on skin for a weightless, non-greasy feel. Gentle enough for even the most sensitiv see more...

• After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??3 Answers
Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 30
  • "Best Sunscreen out there. I even use this on my face as it's for sensitive skin. I purchased mine at the local Walgreens & the price was very fair & provided a great value. I am a repeat buyer of this product & would recommend this to everyone. Smell is not strong at all. " in 256 reviews
  • "I've used this for years. Not at all heavy, doesn't feel like sunscreen at all. I have acne prone skin and this actually helped my blemishes. " in 24 reviews
Sheena N.
Paragould , AR
This product is definitely one of my summer "must haves"!!! Most sunblocks and sunscreens cause my sensitive skin to break out; I don't have to worry about the breakouts when using this!
Amber T.
This product is great for sun protection for sensitive skin sufferers. I have only used this product once but it seemed pretty effective. Good value, nice packaging. I would recommend for people with sensitive skin. I don't see any need for improvement.
Jane A.
Spring, TX
I really loved this as far as protection went. However, very greasy and clogs pores. Also...do NOT get in your eyes. Im not saying it's bad. Most sunscreens kill your eyes. That's understood. It's a facial one though. So, I feel it should be less greasy.
Samantha R.
Edinburg, TX
This sunscreen is amazing for people with sensitive skin. I wasn't super impressed for the price. Compared to another brand it didn't really stand out. But it smells wonderful and doesn't feel like sticky sunscreen
Taylor S.
Worked really well when I was going to be in the sun for a while. It didn't break my face out, I got it at my local drug store. It is cheap for a skin care product and I like to use it on my face mainly so it doesn't burn
Kate L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used this on a recent trip to Mexico. I'm not sure whether it was the weather or the sunscreen but my sensitive skin was not happy. I got home and my skin was the most dry it has ever been. My forehead was co eyes with bumps.
Emily B.
Matthews, NC
It is so hard to find a sunscreen this i like. I am fair skinned so i need one with a high enough SPF. I love love love neutrogena products as it is and this sunscreen is no different. It has the perfect SPF strength but it is also moisturizing and doesn't have an overwhelmingly strong sunscreen smell. I perfer this one over any other brand.
Cassidy R.
Greensburg, PA
I have very sensitive skin. I have a very hard time finding a sunscreen I can use on my face that won't make me totally break out. This protects my skin and doesnt make me break out.
Shakeymama :.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Didn't use it for Long. it's not great for my dry skin plus sensitive, it left me itchy and bothered. Also left me looking ashy. I used it Twice same result so I gave it to a Friend.
Kayla S.
Miami florida
Neutrageona's sunscreen lotion is the perfect thing for me it helps keep me protected from the aching sun and doesn't affect my sensitive skin at all. It's easy to apply and works rapidly to ensure my protection from the sun.
Mehak G.
After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??