BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Note: Actual product packaging and contents may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Broad Spectrum SPF 30 No irritating chemical sunscreens Instant protection Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunblock Lotion SPF 30 is a gentle oil-free formula that physically blocks the sun s damaging rays without irritating chemical sunscreens. Enriched with antioxidants and special moisturizers for healthier looking skin. Vanishes on skin for a weightless, non-greasy feel. Gentle enough for even the most sensitiv see more...

• After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Best Sunscreen out there. I even use this on my face as it's for sensitive skin. I purchased mine at the local Walgreens & the price was very fair & provided a great value. I am a repeat buyer of this product & would recommend this to everyone. Smell is not strong at all. " in 256 reviews
  • "I've used this for years. Not at all heavy, doesn't feel like sunscreen at all. I have acne prone skin and this actually helped my blemishes. " in 24 reviews
Elizabeth D.
1125 broad st Newark mj
If you have sensetive skin , fair skin , dry this product is amazing for all of that , amazing price not too shabby and I deff will pay for it again . My first time using this and I must say I was surprised ! This is amazing ! I couldn't believe it ! I deff will get this again
April V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Left my skin feeling oily and had a strong sunscreen scent to me. Be careful after exfoliating your face since it will sting a bit after applying to your face. I think there is some room for improvement.
Lindsay S.
Anderson, IN
This is the bees knees. The texture, the smell, the protection. Home freaking run with this one. Long gone are the days of cake sunscreen that makes you smell for days. This is the best find for women!
Hannah F.
Sandy, UT
This product protected me from the sun well, I didn't sunburn when I used it. It was greasy to me, so I was unable to wear makeup while I had this product on my face. That made me sad since I love makeup!
Mackenzie B.
This is the only sunscreen I put on my face. I have sensitive skin and typically break out from putting oily sunscreen on my face and this product does not do that for me. It's amazing and I recommend for anyone with sensitive skin.
Holly R.
Cincinnati, OH
Only sunscreen recommended by my dermatologist for my skin. I have tried several others and this is absolutely the best for sensitive skin. Don't care about packaging. Non oily and lasts a good 4 hours. Definitely recommend !
Peyton H.
stanton
I have sensitive skin and thought this product says it's for sensitive skin I feel that it isn't. I had a reaction to it and it left me blotchy and not happy. I will not be purchasing this again and I do not recommend it
F J.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This product is great. I trust Neutrogena, so I know I'm paying for a good product. The packaging is nice. It provided coverage and it met my expectations. There was enough product in the bottle. I would recommend it to other people. Buy it. I have other products by the brand.
Alex P.
Elizabeth, PA
Only used this a few times so far but it seems to be good. I don't like to put too many things on my face because it gets oily easily from anything. I bought this off amazon and the price was not too bad
Gabriella C.
Oak Ridge, NJ
Absolutely love this product! I use it on my face in the summer. It does not sting or anything. I bought this product in Shop Rite. This product was very effective. It it gentle and smooth. Works really well. Would buy again.
Mehak G.
After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??