BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Note: Actual product packaging and contents may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Broad Spectrum SPF 30 No irritating chemical sunscreens Instant protection Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunblock Lotion SPF 30 is a gentle oil-free formula that physically blocks the sun s damaging rays without irritating chemical sunscreens. Enriched with antioxidants and special moisturizers for healthier looking skin. Vanishes on skin for a weightless, non-greasy feel. Gentle enough for even the most sensitiv see more...

• After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Best Sunscreen out there. I even use this on my face as it's for sensitive skin. I purchased mine at the local Walgreens & the price was very fair & provided a great value. I am a repeat buyer of this product & would recommend this to everyone. Smell is not strong at all. " in 256 reviews
  • "I've used this for years. Not at all heavy, doesn't feel like sunscreen at all. I have acne prone skin and this actually helped my blemishes. " in 24 reviews
Gabbi N.
Not a fan. It felt oily on my skin and made me breakout even more than usually on my chin. I did not feel like it lasted very long, and felt the need to reapply frequently, I would recommend a different sunscreen brand if as pale skinned as myself
Mila M.
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I did not care for this product. It worked in the sun but it took forever to rub in and when you're body gets wet it doesn't comes off but it is a pin to shower off. It's a bit pricy but it's does it's job and protects your from the sun.
Dana G.
My kids are sensitive to sunscreen so we always get the Neutrogena sensitive skin sunscreen for them. We have never had any issues with then breaking out while using this and it works the same as normal sunscreen
Magan E.
Fort Payne, AL
Great light sunscreen. I have very sensitive skin and have to be careful what I use. I have never had a problem using this! It works well and does not leave me broken out at itchy. I would recommend this product.
Cassandra M.
Normal, IL
I love this sunscreen. It keeps my skin clear and does not irritate it. It also protects my light complexion from the sun so well. I will continue to buy this product especially because it is such a good price!
Aunikka M.
Rodney, MI
This product is awesome for sensitive skin. It does not clog my pores or feel heavy on my skin at all. However I do not find that it lasts super long. I have to re apply about every hour or two! Although that is the case I would still repurchase
Rachel H.
Paris
I use this frequently in the summer. I burn to a crisp without it! You can't even tell that you're wearing it. It dries very matte and isn't oily. The smell is nice too. A little goes a long way for the price!
Myckenzie K.
I have really sensitive skin and I absolutely love this sun screen. Most sun screens make me itchy or break out but nothing like that happens from this sun screen. It also doesn't feel super heavy on the skin.
Preena P.
I absolutely love this product! It stay on all day while keeping your skin healthy, soft, and protected. I love using this under makeup since it doesn't leave your skin too oily.
Lacy H.
My complextion is super fair so I sunburn very easily. I love lotions with SPF in them. I have only tried a friends before but I did like it. I believe she got it at Walmart. It was effective for the most part in my opinion. It doesn't last very long though.
Mehak G.
After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??