BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Note: Actual product packaging and contents may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Broad Spectrum SPF 30 No irritating chemical sunscreens Instant protection Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunblock Lotion SPF 30 is a gentle oil-free formula that physically blocks the sun s damaging rays without irritating chemical sunscreens. Enriched with antioxidants and special moisturizers for healthier looking skin. Vanishes on skin for a weightless, non-greasy feel. Gentle enough for even the most sensitiv see more...

• After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??3 Answers
Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 30
  • "Best Sunscreen out there. I even use this on my face as it's for sensitive skin. I purchased mine at the local Walgreens & the price was very fair & provided a great value. I am a repeat buyer of this product & would recommend this to everyone. Smell is not strong at all. " in 256 reviews
  • "I've used this for years. Not at all heavy, doesn't feel like sunscreen at all. I have acne prone skin and this actually helped my blemishes. " in 24 reviews
stephanie j.
Marietta, GA
This is a good base to always have on, but it tends to be to "white" on me. I got it at target but you can find it at walgreens for a lower price! It was an ok product not the best but also not the worse.
Lanie H.
Omaha, NE
THE ONLY NOT OILY SUNSCREEN!! I can wear this under my makeup or just out and my skin loves it! I got this at Walgreens but I'm sure most drugstores would carry it! Honestly I just wish it came with more!
Claudia S.
It's a bit thick and runny. You have to rub it in real well to make sure the product stays somewhat clear on the skin bc it has a white sheen finish. Overall, I liked the product and felt protected by it.
Lori Z.
Morganville, NJ
I really like this sunscreen! It leaves my skin nice and moisturizer and doesn't break me out! I do look a little too shiny, but the formula and coverage is amazing so I can compromise. With some translucent powder over it, I'm ready to go!
Lark C.
Gadsden, AL
This sunscreen helps protect against uv rays so well without irritating my skin! The price is great!! This is my first time using it but I would definitely recommend for anyone wth sensitive skin like me!
Anita J.
Louisa, KY
I love this product it works great and is good for the value of your money and I have used this product in the past and found it very effective ..You can buy it at walmart good value for your money
Hannah F.
Sandy, UT
This product protected me from the sun well, I didn't sunburn when I used it. It was greasy to me, so I was unable to wear makeup while I had this product on my face. That made me sad since I love makeup!
Elizabeth D.
1125 broad st Newark mj
If you have sensetive skin , fair skin , dry this product is amazing for all of that , amazing price not too shabby and I deff will pay for it again . My first time using this and I must say I was surprised ! This is amazing ! I couldn't believe it ! I deff will get this again
Lindsay S.
This is the bees knees. The texture, the smell, the protection. Home freaking run with this one. Long gone are the days of cake sunscreen that makes you smell for days. This is the best find for women!
April D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Left my skin feeling oily and had a strong sunscreen scent to me. Be careful after exfoliating your face since it will sting a bit after applying to your face. I think there is some room for improvement.
Mehak G.
After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??