BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Note: Actual product packaging and contents may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Broad Spectrum SPF 30 No irritating chemical sunscreens Instant protection Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunblock Lotion SPF 30 is a gentle oil-free formula that physically blocks the sun s damaging rays without irritating chemical sunscreens. Enriched with antioxidants and special moisturizers for healthier looking skin. Vanishes on skin for a weightless, non-greasy feel. Gentle enough for even the most sensitiv see more...

• After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Best Sunscreen out there. I even use this on my face as it's for sensitive skin. I purchased mine at the local Walgreens & the price was very fair & provided a great value. I am a repeat buyer of this product & would recommend this to everyone. Smell is not strong at all. " in 256 reviews
  • "I've used this for years. Not at all heavy, doesn't feel like sunscreen at all. I have acne prone skin and this actually helped my blemishes. " in 24 reviews
Maddie F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like it for sensitive skin because I do get sensitive skin and some products can really irritate my skin, but I don't like it for the SPF because since I'm so pale I need a stronger SPF otherwise I do really love it :)
Peyton M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
It does not make my skin oily and it keeps my skin feeling fresh even if I have been out in the sun all day. I have sensitive skin and it is not harsh on my skin at all. Love it! Would definitely recommend to others.
Kayla S.
I bought this product before I went on vacation because I didn't want to use an oily sunscreen on my face. I did like the product because it didn't cause me to break out like other sunscreens. I will say that it was a little expensive for a small bottle though. I would probably buy again but it goes a long way so I probably won't have to for a while.
Veronica H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this on my acne prone areas to keep them protected from the sun, but not make me too oily. I do normally reapply a few times during the day, especially if you are in and out of the water. No complaints though!
Elani K.
Welgelegen, Western Province
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm tanned to I don't need that much sunscreen but I still use this one to keep my skin safe. It applies so smooth and easy and it feels good on my skin. It's not sticky like a lot of other sunscreen brands I've tried.
Valeria M.
Tampa, FL
It can feel a little oily on the face, but I love using this sunscreen since it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and i do not have to reapply it several times to keep myself from getting burned when I'm in the sun.
Natalie M.
Bowling Green, KY
I love this sunscreen for my dry and sensitive skin. It smells great and applies really smoothly. The only complaint I have is that for a sensitive skin product, there are still a lot of harmful ingredients.
Karla E.
Las Vegas, NV
Overall I do like this product it was a great sunscreen packaging is very easy to handle it was my first time using this product for the price I found it to be worth it.. I would definitely use this product again!
Kayla N.
Charlotte
omg i cant go into depth when i say this is the product for you if your skin rejects most things using sun screen is do helpful especially when you have dark spots on your face this keeps them from getting worse
Dana G.
My kids are sensitive to sunscreen so we always get the Neutrogena sensitive skin sunscreen for them. We have never had any issues with then breaking out while using this and it works the same as normal sunscreen
Mehak G.
After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??