BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Note: Actual product packaging and contents may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Broad Spectrum SPF 30 No irritating chemical sunscreens Instant protection Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunblock Lotion SPF 30 is a gentle oil-free formula that physically blocks the sun s damaging rays without irritating chemical sunscreens. Enriched with antioxidants and special moisturizers for healthier looking skin. Vanishes on skin for a weightless, non-greasy feel. Gentle enough for even the most sensitiv see more...

• After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Best Sunscreen out there. I even use this on my face as it's for sensitive skin. I purchased mine at the local Walgreens & the price was very fair & provided a great value. I am a repeat buyer of this product & would recommend this to everyone. Smell is not strong at all. " in 256 reviews
  • "I've used this for years. Not at all heavy, doesn't feel like sunscreen at all. I have acne prone skin and this actually helped my blemishes. " in 24 reviews
Aarti J.
Mississauga, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The lotion was fairly light and not too sticky. Good to wear under make-up. Is slightly on the pricier side for a drug-store brand, but overall a good product.
lineisky r.
Sunscreen in lotion that gives a sun protection Its ultralight formula is evenly applied and absorbed by rubbing it on the skin, it is ideal for sensitive skin
Ashley I.
Great for sensitive Skin! I did find I had to reapply often, but the non-greasy formula didn't make me feel sticky and gross like a lot of other sunscreens.
Sarah D.
Neutrogena is one of the only brands of sunscreen I'll put on my face. I have sensitive skin and love this product. It never seems to make my face breakout.
Tess C.
Really great for the hot weather easy to apply and for one it smells like I'm on a tropical vacation! Recommend for anyone who has sensitive skin like me!
carla g.
Merlo, buenos aires
Muy buen producto. Acepto que es bastante caro, pero lo vale. Una gran calidad en cuanto a protección.
Aunque aveces la siento un poco pastosa en la piel
Gayatri B.
Well, I used it quite long back but I think this is good. It's SPF 30 and i think this is quite enough for everyday use. I definitely recommend this one.
lucia p.
Montevideo
Siempre he utilizado protectores solares Neutrogena, me gusta mucho este protector, lo utilizo mucho en verano! Es por eso que le doy 5 estrellas...
Lisette E.
I have dry skin and this is perfect for me. I really like it and of course, recommend it. It has a pretty good protection and was nice with my skin.
Pierina R.
It's soft, not oily, I have sensitive skin and most sunscreen cause me to breakout badly or the lotion flakes off this does neither of those things!!
Mehak G.
After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??