BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Note: Actual product packaging and contents may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Broad Spectrum SPF 30 No irritating chemical sunscreens Instant protection Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunblock Lotion SPF 30 is a gentle oil-free formula that physically blocks the sun s damaging rays without irritating chemical sunscreens. Enriched with antioxidants and special moisturizers for healthier looking skin. Vanishes on skin for a weightless, non-greasy feel. Gentle enough for even the most sensitiv see more...

• After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??3 Answers
Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 30
  • "Best Sunscreen out there. I even use this on my face as it's for sensitive skin. I purchased mine at the local Walgreens & the price was very fair & provided a great value. I am a repeat buyer of this product & would recommend this to everyone. Smell is not strong at all. " in 256 reviews
  • "I've used this for years. Not at all heavy, doesn't feel like sunscreen at all. I have acne prone skin and this actually helped my blemishes. " in 24 reviews
Cassie T.
Orangeville, ON
I have tryed this prodect last year for the much music video awards
Even thoe it only lasted me 4 hours in the burning hot sun it still got me throught the day

I only recomend this prodect if your going to be in the sun for 2 hours or less
Reimarie Y.
I just love it! I have a really sensitive skin and that product just help my skin. I use it every time I go to beach, pool or somewhere I know I am going to be expose to the sun.
Chelsea R.
This product is so good I always make sure I'm stocked up, it doesn't make my skin feel sticky. I receive proper coverage and do not burn I recommended this product to everyone
💋 M.
Winnipeg, MB
Having very sensitive skin I was very worried to try it but after trying it out I fell in love. I do not have a problem and do not feel scared to wear sunscreen anymore !
Leanne F.
Great product, not oily at all. Sunscreen protects for a long time. Great for wearing on your face. Love this product and would recommend. Brought at Shoppers Drugmart.
Zayna M.
Toronto
This sunscreen works well, isn't much hassle to work I do prefer the spray sunscreen now tho makes its much easier; but this sunscreen didn't leave my skin oily.
Kelly C.
Is a lot of expensive for me, in the marker have many products like this with lowest prices and with the same caracters, so... why shoud i buy a products like this with a expensive price if i found others with lowest prices and the same results?...
Maggie L.
Burnaby, BC
Protects my skin well from the sun. Takes a while for lotion to dry and absorb jn to the skin. I have oily skin and so this product may cause oiliness during the day.
Lucy H.
I am very pale and have sensitive skin so sunscreen is vital for me. Neutrogena is an amazing brand and delivers the very best for an affordable price, amazing! I use it everyday
Desirae D.
Keeps the sun off my face, lasts all day, I am just personally not a huge fan of the sunscreen smell that this brand can't seem to evade.
Mehak G.
After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??