BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Note: Actual product packaging and contents may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Broad Spectrum SPF 30 No irritating chemical sunscreens Instant protection Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunblock Lotion SPF 30 is a gentle oil-free formula that physically blocks the sun s damaging rays without irritating chemical sunscreens. Enriched with antioxidants and special moisturizers for healthier looking skin. Vanishes on skin for a weightless, non-greasy feel. Gentle enough for even the most sensitiv see more...

• After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Best Sunscreen out there. I even use this on my face as it's for sensitive skin. I purchased mine at the local Walgreens & the price was very fair & provided a great value. I am a repeat buyer of this product & would recommend this to everyone. Smell is not strong at all. " in 256 reviews
  • "I've used this for years. Not at all heavy, doesn't feel like sunscreen at all. I have acne prone skin and this actually helped my blemishes. " in 24 reviews
Shannon A.
Michigan City, IN
My face is very sensitive to oils and lotions. They usually cause it to breakout or dry up quickly. This product does neither and keeps my fair skin from burning. I would definitely recommend this product to those with sensitive skin!
Hannah R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This sunscreen is a great base for using under your makeup or just to have protection for those no makeup days. It is a tad watery, which makes it a thin consistency. I haven't bought again, but would buy it out of all the other sunscreens for face use at the drugstore
Nayab N.
As much as I love this product, you do get a bit greasy after applying it. Since this was something I was expecting, I just powdered my face well afterwards. Great sunscreen for those on a budget and available everywhere easily!
Catt G.
Indianapolis , IN
Good sunscreen for the kids. Except we use 50-70 spf as our children are white like ghosts. They will burn from the littlest sun out. We also do not have to apply this as much as the canned stuff we use to spray them down with.
Hannah S.
Memphis ny
I love this sunscreen. I have very sensitive oily skin and this definitely met my expectations. It's very gentle on my face which I love because I have sensitive skin. I bought this product at my local target, it was easy to find, easy to use, and very affordable.
Tesia'Jay L.
Tallahassee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
On my trip to Morocco I quickly wedged this into my travel bag. I had never used sunscreen but I figured, "Its Africa, its hot!". The product fit nicely in my bag and it did the job. It wasn't oily and even kept my body a little cooler.
Dominique L.
Holladay, UT
Perfect for summer and it doesn't have a strong smell. Great for my sensitive skin and perfect for keeping harmful rays out of my way. Not too expensive and a little goes a long way so you don't have to buy it all the time.
angela e.
Gary, IN
Great product to use for the entire family i use this all the time an i always have it on hand i have one bottle in car one in my purse and two bottles in my cabinets
Nicole C.
I used this on my honey moon because in the sun sometimes my skin reacts funny and I get blotchy and red. I used it, and it helped my skin stay normal and kept it
From getting burnt. Wasn't crazy about the smell though
Melissa Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It Definitely leaves a ghostly look, but that's to be expected with barrier sunscreen. I bought this to go on my super-sensitive face at the beach it rubs in easily it did the job pretty well I didn't get sunburn I would buy one again just for using it at the beach
Mehak G.
After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??