Add a Photo

Rosemary C.
Miami
Dec. 1, 2016, 5:42 p.m.
Review for: Oil-Free Sunblock Lotion 4 fl oz; 118 ml
I must be the elusive sensitive male. Skinwise, anyway. Over the past 2 years I have developed a progressively worsening hypersensitivity - allergy to any skin block or sunscreen that uses ingredients that are absorbed by the skin. I itch, I tear, and my skin tingles. I tried ALL of the blockers and screens that were labeled "for sensitive skin" or "hypoallergenic" ... none of them worked. This is the only one that did.
Deborah F.
Deborah F.
Fort Scott, KS
Dec. 17, 2016, 4:16 p.m.
Review for: Oil-Free Sunblock Lotion 4 fl oz; 118 ml
I really like this sunscreen lotion by Neutrogena. I have psoriasis and this doesn't affect it at all..I seem to burn easier since I developed psoriasis but this product really helps me from getting burnt and it also softens my skin and smell great. I highly recommend Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 30. It is prefect if you have sensitive skin and need a sunscreen.
Metuschelah M.
Metuschelah M.
Las Vegas, NV
Jan. 8, 2017, 2:04 a.m.
Review for: Oil-Free Sunblock Lotion 4 fl oz; 118 ml
Me and my father love using this product. We both have sensitive skin and this producft doesn't irritate us. The price is very good for somehting of this bottle and we usually buy this at Smith's. I would prefer if the actual company could replace the top of the bottle with a pump for hygenic reasons. Preferably, a rmeovable one for when I am traveling with it.
Dani G.
Dani G.
Kissimmee, FL
I use this sunscreen for my son who has very sensitive skin with eczema and it doesn't irritate his skin and isn't super greasy. Hopefully they make a spray in version of this just for the sake of application so I don't waste the product, not sure if I will buy again. I just wanted to try it because I know neutropenia caters to sensitive skin types
Caylee H.
Caylee H.
Floresville, TX
Jan. 10, 2017, 6:36 a.m.
Review for: Oil-Free Sunblock Lotion 4 fl oz; 118 ml
I purchased this item because of the "sensitive skin" label. I have to disagree with that claim. Every time I've used this, it burns my cheecks. I hav very sensitive skin and was hoping this would do the job but sadly I was disappointed. I'd love to see an improvement on this product and would retry it when it comes out.
Julie C.
Julie C.
Macungie, PA
I use the Nuetrogena Sensitive Skin sunscreen lotion primarily for my face. This is the only sunscreen lotion that I have found that works for me. When using other sunscreens my face typically gets a rash or breakout for multiple days. This lotion is heaven sent. My face doesn't breakout or look greasy the whole day.
Leigh Ann G.
Leigh Ann G.
Neutorgena makes my favorite sunscreen, by far. It is one of the few that is both effective and leaves my skin feeling healthy after I take it off. It does not leave my skin feeling greasy or go on gloopy like other sunscreens do. When they say sensitive skin they really mean it. It has not left me broken out at all.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
La Marque, TX
I used this sunblock when I have very sensitive skin. It doesn't burn or cause irritation to any of the overly sensitive areas. This sunblock exceeded all expectations. I was able to find this at my local grocery store. I do wish that it was slightly less expensive but for the price you get what you are expecting.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Great product, never makes my skin breakout. However, I don't think it's good enough to pay the amount of money they charge. It rubs in easily and really is great for sensitive skin, but so is Up & Up's kid's sunscreen products which are SPF 50 and less than half the price for 2 or 3 times more product usually.
Hassie A.
Hassie A.
Clermont, FL
My face is so sensitive but this product really helps and makes it feel like I have normal skin it soothes and a fresh clean scent I had no idea it would be this great I used it for the first time and I keep using it the price is great I bought something like it in the past for $65 and this was a lot better
Mehak G.
Mehak G.
After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??