Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 30, 4 Ounce uploaded by arliene r.Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 30, 4 Ounce uploaded by Faith A.

BY NEUTROGENA

• After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??3 Answers
Analuisa P.
Bloomfield, NJ
It’s a very good sun screen but it made my skin super oily. I ended up having to return it but their toner is actually amazing and really helps balance out the oily ness in my skin so I will continue using the brand just not the sun screen
Alexis C.
Tucson, AZ
I love the Neutrogena sensitive skin sunscreen. It helps protect against the harsh sun in the environment I live in while also being gentle enough to not irritate or break out my sensitive skin.
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
This sunscreen is great. When I was younger I used to get reactions and itches to the sun or to other sunscreens and with this sunscreen I didn’t have that problem. I feel safe from the sun and didn’t have any more itching or weird reactions. Feels safe for kids and good for your skin.
Anna F.
I’m actually allergic to sunscreen but this sensitive skin sunscreen that contains zinc is perfect for me. It gives me the protect that my VERY fair skin needs. The only con is that is does not rub in very well and leaves a kind of film on your skin
PRISCILA COSTA PEREIRA S.
Minnetonka , MN
I love this app! the only choice of languages I had in middle and high school were either Spanish or French so I ended up taking Spanish for 5 years. I really wanted to learn German because one of my favorite bands sings only in German. I found out about Duolingo and in happy I did. While I did take Spanish for 5 years, it was really hard for me to learn in a classroom setting mainly because I couldn't go at my own pace. With this not only can you go at your own pace but also go back as many times as you need to. I find the activities they give you somehow stuck more for me then learning in a classroom. I had to take a couple of stars because I don't feel like it gives new confidence for conversations. It helps me pick out words and understand them but for some reason I can't get the hang of conversation. My advice is to use this in conjunction with the app Memrise to get the most out of it.
Deborah F.
Fort Scott, KS
I really like this sunscreen lotion by Neutrogena. I have psoriasis and this doesn't affect it at all..I seem to burn easier since I developed psoriasis but this product really helps me from getting burnt and it also softens my skin and smell great. I highly recommend Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 30. It is prefect if you have sensitive skin and need a sunscreen.
Kasie S.
Le Mars, IA
During the summer months, I spend a ton of time in the sun. I have tried several different sunscreen brands and products. This is one of my favorites!

What I love: I have sensitive, oily skin, so I am always wary to add anything to my routine that is going to result in shine. Luckily, this product goes on smooth, and doesn't appear thick or oily like some sunscreens.

What I don't love: Neutrogena is a little spendy. However, I do think it's worth the cost.
Gertrude S.
Oklahoma city
 Neutrogena sunscreen is the sunscreen that trust to keep me from getting burned. I trust the company that makes the makeup I use to have things in it that are healthy for my skin and protect me from the suns harmful rays. I do enjoy the protection however I feel like there could be some room for improvement in the way that the sunscreen stands up to water. Maybe it could be made more thick?
Dana L.
Canton, GA
I bought this sensitive skin suncreen for myself and my daughter. I love the sensitive formula, and it does not go on greasy like some of the other sunscreens that we have used.  This was my first time trying this, and while I did like it, I am wanting to switch to something that is sensitive and more natural. Overall, it did the job and applied easily, but is not all natural.
Chelsey H.
Arimo, ID
Amazing, amazing product! I have suuper sensitive skin especially with sunscreen. This product did not break me out and it also helped me to not get burned when I applied correctly every hour! It is amazing and I know I will be buying again and again.
Mehak G.
After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??