BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Note: Actual product packaging and contents may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Broad Spectrum SPF 30 No irritating chemical sunscreens Instant protection Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunblock Lotion SPF 30 is a gentle oil-free formula that physically blocks the sun s damaging rays without irritating chemical sunscreens. Enriched with antioxidants and special moisturizers for healthier looking skin. Vanishes on skin for a weightless, non-greasy feel. Gentle enough for even the most sensitiv see more...

• After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??3 Answers
Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 30
  • "Best Sunscreen out there. I even use this on my face as it's for sensitive skin. I purchased mine at the local Walgreens & the price was very fair & provided a great value. I am a repeat buyer of this product & would recommend this to everyone. Smell is not strong at all. " in 256 reviews
  • "I've used this for years. Not at all heavy, doesn't feel like sunscreen at all. I have acne prone skin and this actually helped my blemishes. " in 24 reviews
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
This sunscreen is great. When I was younger I used to get reactions and itches to the sun or to other sunscreens and with this sunscreen I didn’t have that problem. I feel safe from the sun and didn’t have any more itching or weird reactions. Feels safe for kids and good for your skin.
Day S.
It was a very good sunscreen for my son, I probably will buy again this year, he used it all summer and never had a complain. I did use it in my face too and it worked perfectly. Bring it for us again. Very good value for the price, neutrogena is one of my favorite brands ever.
PRISCILA Z.
Seattle , WA
I love this app! the only choice of languages I had in middle and high school were either Spanish or French so I ended up taking Spanish for 5 years. I really wanted to learn German because one of my favorite bands sings only in German. I found out about Duolingo and in happy I did. While I did take Spanish for 5 years, it was really hard for me to learn in a classroom setting mainly because I couldn't go at my own pace. With this not only can you go at your own pace but also go back as many times as you need to. I find the activities they give you somehow stuck more for me then learning in a classroom. I had to take a couple of stars because I don't feel like it gives new confidence for conversations. It helps me pick out words and understand them but for some reason I can't get the hang of conversation. My advice is to use this in conjunction with the app Memrise to get the most out of it.
Lisa J.
Sunrise, FL
One of the most amazing SPF lotion so I've used that does not leave your skin looking white toned underneath. Goes on smoothly rubs in nicely and really does a great job of protecting your skin. Often use before I go to the beach on myself and my little ones except the bab most amazing SPF lotion so I've used that does not leave your skin looking white toned underneath. Goes on smoothly, rubs in nicely, and really does a great job of protecting your skin. Often use before I go to the beach on myself and my Toddler. I do apply once more during our beach trips but, living in Florida the sun feels like you're carrying its on your back lol. Another great fact is That it's so light I can use it daily as a lotion or SPF moisturizer!!! The smell isnt powerful like other spf sprays and lotions but, does have the light SPF smell. And overall great buy for the family!!
Deborah F.
Fort Scott, KS
I really like this sunscreen lotion by Neutrogena. I have psoriasis and this doesn't affect it at all..I seem to burn easier since I developed psoriasis but this product really helps me from getting burnt and it also softens my skin and smell great. I highly recommend Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 30. It is prefect if you have sensitive skin and need a sunscreen.
Kasie S.
Le Mars, IA
During the summer months, I spend a ton of time in the sun. I have tried several different sunscreen brands and products. This is one of my favorites!

What I love: I have sensitive, oily skin, so I am always wary to add anything to my routine that is going to result in shine. Luckily, this product goes on smooth, and doesn't appear thick or oily like some sunscreens.

What I don't love: Neutrogena is a little spendy. However, I do think it's worth the cost.
Francisco C.
Chesapeake
I use this daily mostly on my face because it is really sensitive, so I try to not damage it at all. I only apply it at the mornings because I'm not on contact with the sun to much time. It not greasy and It doesn't feel bad to apply it, it is not like other sunscreens that really bother you when you use them. I really recommend this product.
Maria F.
When you have sensitive skin is so hard to find an affordable product that does right to it. This is the first time I feel a product being gentle to my face. I don't find it pricey and I recommend it to anyone who wants to keep their face protected and fresh without it looking oily. I love it.
Kadee B.
Onalaska , WI
I am really pale with skin that burns easy and is really sensitive. I love how this sunscreen is light and doesn't irritate my skin. It was a little more expensive than some other sunscreen but it's definitely the best for my skin. I also love that is SPF30 whereas most light sunscreens don't have so much protection.
Gertrude S.
Oklahoma city
 Neutrogena sunscreen is the sunscreen that trust to keep me from getting burned. I trust the company that makes the makeup I use to have things in it that are healthy for my skin and protect me from the suns harmful rays. I do enjoy the protection however I feel like there could be some room for improvement in the way that the sunscreen stands up to water. Maybe it could be made more thick?
Mehak G.
After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??