Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 30 uploaded by Faith A.Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 30 uploaded by arliene r.

BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??3 Answers
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
This sunscreen is great. When I was younger I used to get reactions and itches to the sun or to other sunscreens and with this sunscreen I didn’t have that problem. I feel safe from the sun and didn’t have any more itching or weird reactions. Feels safe for kids and good for your skin.
PRISCILA COSTA PEREIRA S.
seattle, washington
I love this app! the only choice of languages I had in middle and high school were either Spanish or French so I ended up taking Spanish for 5 years. I really wanted to learn German because one of my favorite bands sings only in German. I found out about Duolingo and in happy I did. While I did take Spanish for 5 years, it was really hard for me to learn in a classroom setting mainly because I couldn't go at my own pace. With this not only can you go at your own pace but also go back as many times as you need to. I find the activities they give you somehow stuck more for me then learning in a classroom. I had to take a couple of stars because I don't feel like it gives new confidence for conversations. It helps me pick out words and understand them but for some reason I can't get the hang of conversation. My advice is to use this in conjunction with the app Memrise to get the most out of it.
Deborah F.
Fort Scott, KS
I really like this sunscreen lotion by Neutrogena. I have psoriasis and this doesn't affect it at all..I seem to burn easier since I developed psoriasis but this product really helps me from getting burnt and it also softens my skin and smell great. I highly recommend Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 30. It is prefect if you have sensitive skin and need a sunscreen.
Kasie S.
Le Mars, IA
During the summer months, I spend a ton of time in the sun. I have tried several different sunscreen brands and products. This is one of my favorites!

What I love: I have sensitive, oily skin, so I am always wary to add anything to my routine that is going to result in shine. Luckily, this product goes on smooth, and doesn't appear thick or oily like some sunscreens.

What I don't love: Neutrogena is a little spendy. However, I do think it's worth the cost.
Gertrude S.
Oklahoma city
 Neutrogena sunscreen is the sunscreen that trust to keep me from getting burned. I trust the company that makes the makeup I use to have things in it that are healthy for my skin and protect me from the suns harmful rays. I do enjoy the protection however I feel like there could be some room for improvement in the way that the sunscreen stands up to water. Maybe it could be made more thick?
Dana L.
Canton, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this sensitive skin suncreen for myself and my daughter. I love the sensitive formula, and it does not go on greasy like some of the other sunscreens that we have used.  This was my first time trying this, and while I did like it, I am wanting to switch to something that is sensitive and more natural. Overall, it did the job and applied easily, but is not all natural.
Chelsey H.
Arimo, ID
Amazing, amazing product! I have suuper sensitive skin especially with sunscreen. This product did not break me out and it also helped me to not get burned when I applied correctly every hour! It is amazing and I know I will be buying again and again.
Joyce P.
TWO OF MY FOUR CHILDREN HAVE VITILIGO. IF YOUR NOT FAMILIAR WITH VITILIGO, ITS AUTO IMMUNE. CERTAIN AREAS OF THE SKIN HAS NO PIGMENT. SO NEEDLES TO SAY, THEY BURN QUICK. IVE USED THIS PRODUCT ON MY CHILDREN AND ITS GREAT. ITS NO TO GREASY OR THICK. BUT IT WORKS AND PROTECTS. IT HAS A DULL SENT. ITS A LITTLE ON THE PRICEY SIDE. BUT WELL WORTH EVERY PENNY..
Kayla E.
MILWAUKIE, OR
I love this sunscreen because it does a great job of protecting my skin from dangerous rays. It feels more weightless than a lot of other sunscreens of my face, although it does not stay on very well in the water. I'd still recommend it because the formula is really nice, but make sure to frequently reapply if you're going to be near the water.
Laura M.
Syracuse, NY
Great sunscreen for sensitive skin, just what I need!. It works well, protects your skin, and doesn't leave you feeling like you have an oily face. It has a nice light scent and is good for taking to the beach. I always feel like it is important to have a separate sunscreen for your face since your skin is more delicate and this does the trick!
Mehak G.
After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??