BeautySkinSun CareNeutrogena
Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 60+

Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 60+

Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 60+

[product:neutrogena-sensitive-skin-sunscreen-lotion-broad-spectrum-spf-60] is this easy to wash off?
Does this leave a white cast?
Does this leave a white cast?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 60+!
Aurora  V.
Baldwin Park, CA
Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 60+ uploaded by Aurora  V.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am a person that has very very sensitive skin due to my Lupus and i could say this is a good sunscreen so if u are sensitive skin definitely get it
Lynn T.
Magnolia, NJ
Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 60+ uploaded by Lynn T.
Purchased at: Amazon
This sunscreen is perfect for oily skins. However, my skins looks super pale after I applied it. The suncream stuck on my face mask which leave the white mark everywhere. Pretty okay overall. I recommend using this product!
Shannon B.
Kansas City, MO
Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 60+ uploaded by Shannon B.
Check your sunscreen ingredients! Popular sunscreens such as this contain #carcinogens DO NOT USE THIS!!!
Eliana D.
Glendale, NY
Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 60+ uploaded by Eliana D.
I do not recommend it for oily skin because it leaves the skin super moisturized. It is water resistant and is a mineral sunscreen.
Dallas H.
Olathe KS
Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 60+ uploaded by Dallas H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Best product to protect your skin on those lovely summer days! Very easy to apply! Will continue using this for my family! So amazing
Dianne M.
Fitzgerald, GA
This stuff is amazing! I used this sunblock on my face, and a different one on the rest of my body, and my face was the only place that didn't show ANY sun or redness at all. It's a little pricey, but definitely worth the money. I recommend this product to anyone, especially those with fair skin.
Michelle  A.
Bronx, NY
Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 60+ uploaded by Michelle  A.
My skin feels so soft and nice when I use this it’s a great feeling product and always worth buying they always make good products
Nadiya  P.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 60+ uploaded by Nadiya  P.
I like Neutrogena beach defense products. My skin is very sensitive, it easily burns and it needs a special sunscreen for a strong protection. My skin is safe and beautiful thanks to this suncare lotion.
Sandra R.
Reston, VA
Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 60+ uploaded by Sandra R.
The protection is really good, it doesn’t feel sticky and don’t look oily, the only one problem it doesn’t look completely transparent, have a little white color.
Diana R.
El Paso, TX
Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 60+ uploaded by Diana R.
i forget to apply sunscreen in the morning as the last step of my routine. I haven't seen results, I don t know if I have more sunspots or less, plus when I apply it, it was very white, the good thing is that I put on makeup.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Grace H.
City Industry, CA
il y a 9 mois
Preet P. il y a un mois
Yes very easy to wash off.
Regine G.
London, London
il y a 2 ans
Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 60+ is there any other product with a slightly cheaper option?