BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

This oil-free sunscreen lotion for sensitive skin goes on evenly, absorbs quickly, and feels ultra light, all while providing superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection. It’s also formulated with PureScreen® Technology -- a blend of 100% naturally sourced sunscreen ingredients -- free of fragrance, dyes, oils, and irritating chemical ingredients, so it’s gentle enough for sensitive skin.

• Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • PABA-free
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Oil free
  • Fragrance free
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB

Awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance™ for persons with eczema or sensitive skin conditions.

How To Use :

• Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients:

Titanium Dioxide 4.9%, Zinc Oxide 4.7%

Inactive ingredients:

Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Beeswax, Styrene/acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, PEG-8, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Methicone, Arachidyl Alcohol, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, PEG-8 Laurate, Xanthan Gum, Isohexadecane, Behenyl Alcohol, Trisiloxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Edta, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Arachidyl Glucoside, Bisabolol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Bht, Polysorbate 60, Stearic Acid, Methylisothiazolinone, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Pantothenic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Alumina.

Purpose:

Sunscreen

Uses :
helps prevent sunburn if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun

Warnings:

For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor ifrash occurs Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Directions
apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Other information: protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabrics

• Leave a greasy feeling on the skin?4 Answers
  • I burn easily and I was wondering how much coverage this ...1 Answers
  • What's the difference between the SPF numbers? 3 Answers
Reviews (1953)
  • "Absolutely swear by this product my mom and me use it all the time on our face and areas that are sensitive to sun and other types of sunblock it works great and no rash !" in 320 reviews
Ebonee G.
Bronx
I feel like I’m the type to never wear sunscreen but when my dermatologist told me to start using it I went and purchased this one from my local pharmacy. It was my first time and I can say that I did like it. It was protectant which is what I wanted and it was soft on my skin. The only thing is that it made my face look overly shiny which is not what I wanted. I used it for about two weeks and never used it again.
Lexie C.
Norton
My face is so very sensitive to sunscreen. Typically it starts to burn as soon as I rub any sunscreen on my face. However, with this sunscreen my face didn’t burn until I got it in the chlorine. It doesn’t sound like that great of an improvement, but it absolutely is! You have no idea how many face suncreens I have tried over the years. I can’t even wear waterbabies. Now if I wear this and don’t rub chlorine into my face, I’m perfectly fine!! I’m so thankful for this ‘sensitive skin’ sunscreen.
Nadine E.
Dearborn Hts, MI
this sunscreen was great for sensitive skin! i’m surprised i didn’t break out from this because with most sunscreens, i do. this sunscreen was affordable and it is very long lasting. i bought it three months ago and it is still full! i love how it is SPF 60 so i don’t have to reapply as much. this worked very well under makeup thankfully.
Bradley M.
Loris
The sunscreen is really good it can go anywhere with you! Are used it for the first time last year and I bought it from Walmart good values not that pricey and I would totally recommend that she would buy it the only thing I could say to try to make it better is to put a better seal around it
Priscila C.
Sunscreen tends to break me out but not this one. It’s oil free, absorbs fast into the skin no greasy residue. The only thing I dislike is the white residue my face looks too much white like a ghost but after I few minutes it goes away. It still think is a good choice for acne sensitive skin
Marilynn E.
Chicago
This is pretty good for a face sunscreen. I think the products I prefer are specialty from Sephora, so this is my preferred drug store brand. It's still a little greasy but totally functional. Also one tube lasts forever so the price point is great and one tube lasts me all summer.
Angela W.
State college, PA
It is important to note that I do not burn easily, but I still like to protect my face. I have sensitive skin and this product didn’t irritate my face at all! It acted as a beautiful moisturizer while also protecting my face from the sun. I would totally buy again!
Samantha C.
Frostproof, FL
My son has had a reaction to multiple sun block brands. We finally found a doctor whose recommendation was this brand and type of sunblock. Whenever I find it, I stock up. It may be a little more expensive than your average sunblock...but, if you have someone in your family with sensitive skin or an allergy to other blocks you may want to give this a try!
Gwynne M.
I burn. It's a fact of being fair skinned, blue eyed and light haired. I burn through clothing, sunscreen, and giant umbrellas. I've tried every other brand of protectant, especially on my face and legs with nothing to show for it except a red face (and legs), but Neutrogena finally helped stop the burn. I had to reapply twice through the day, but that's par for the course with me, but my usual through-the-shirt burn finally became something I can laugh about and not what happened again this year. That makes me a very happy beach lover.
Bushra F.
Desplaines
Amazing product for a real affordable price .I was amazed by the variety of sunscreen offered by neutrogena but thanks that I found perfect for my skin Its a good non greasy formula always put that amount of cream thatvcould absorb by skin.definitely recommend
Scarleth N.
I'm going to the beach tomorrow and I bought this specifically for my face only, I have oily skin. My question is how many time should I have to re-apply if we're at the beach all day? Btw, this is my first time trying this product.
Taylor K.
Tiffin, OH
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Would this be okay to use on my 4 month old son?
Lashaun l.
mount Vernon, NY
Would it be better to get 75 or higher SPF because I am in the sun 8 hours a day 6 times a week in the summer?
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
It is recommended by dermatologists?
Maridania C.
Doral, FL
Leave a greasy feeling on the skin?