Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 60+
This oil-free sunscreen lotion for sensitive skin goes on evenly, absorbs quickly, and feels ultra light, all while providing superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection. It’s also formulated with PureScreen® Technology -- a blend of 100% naturally sourced sunscreen ingredients -- free of fragrance, dyes, oils, and irritating chemical ingredients, so it’s gentle enough for sensitive skin.
- Water resistant (80 minutes)
- Oil free
- Fragrance free
- Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
Awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance™ for persons with eczema or sensitive skin conditions.
How To Use:
- Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Active ingredients :-
Titanium Dioxide 4.9%, Zinc Oxide 4.7%
Inactive ingredients :-
Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Beeswax, Styrene/acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, PEG-8, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Methicone, Arachidyl Alcohol, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, PEG-8 Laurate, Xanthan Gum, Isohexadecane, Behenyl Alcohol, Trisiloxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Edta, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Arachidyl Glucoside, Bisabolol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Bht, Polysorbate 60, Stearic Acid, Methylisothiazolinone, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Pantothenic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Alumina.
helps prevent sunburn if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Other information protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabricssee more...
Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
- "This stuff works great, my husband and daughter both have extra sensitive skin to sun and products and this gives great protection while still gentle enough not to cause break outs. It is a cream but stays on some what oily, but not enough that deter me from using this product over and over again. " in 79 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos