Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 60+ uploaded by Shari C.Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 60+ uploaded by Manuela G.

BY NEUTROGENA #26 in Facial Sunscreen

Benefits

This oil-free sunscreen lotion for sensitive skin goes on evenly, absorbs quickly, and feels ultra light, all while providing superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection. It’s also formulated with PureScreen® Technology -- a blend of 100% naturally sourced sunscreen ingredients -- free of fragrance, dyes, oils, and irritating chemical ingredients, so it’s gentle enough for sensitive skin.

• Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • PABA-free
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Oil free
  • Fragrance free
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB

Awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance™ for persons with eczema or sensitive skin conditions.

How To Use:

• Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
  • Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients :-

Titanium Dioxide 4.9%, Zinc Oxide 4.7%

Inactive ingredients :-

Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Beeswax, Styrene/acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, PEG-8, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Methicone, Arachidyl Alcohol, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, PEG-8 Laurate, Xanthan Gum, Isohexadecane, Behenyl Alcohol, Trisiloxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Edta, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Arachidyl Glucoside, Bisabolol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Bht, Polysorbate 60, Stearic Acid, Methylisothiazolinone, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Pantothenic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Alumina.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun

Warnings:

For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Directions:
apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Other information protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabrics

Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 60+
  • "This stuff works great, my husband and daughter both have extra sensitive skin to sun and products and this gives great protection while still gentle enough not to cause break outs. It is a cream but stays on some what oily, but not enough that deter me from using this product over and over again. " in 79 reviews
Marlena K.
Pasadena
I have sensitive skin that’s prone to acne so I have to use physical sunscreens (meaning it has titanium dioxide and zinc oxide). Being a Neutrogena product, fragrance-free and specifically made for sensitive skin, I could trust that my skin wouldn’t react negatively when using it. Unfortunately it has clogged my pores, but it at least has not caused any bad breakouts. Main pros are that it lasts a long time without rubbing or sweating off, and has high SPF. The main cons are that it leaves a white residue (like most physical sunscreens) and when it does sweat off, it leaves white streaks on the skin.

Because clogs my pores and leaves behind a white residue, I use it mainly on my neck and chest since my skin there is more resilient than my face but still delicate and sensitive.
ana w.
Springfield, TN
First off I'll tell you I don't tan I burn! I have a really hard time finding sunscreens like a really hard time because I'll find out not very long after putting them on that I'm severely allergic... I hate it so when my mom recommended this sunscreen I decided hey why not give it a try I did a skin test didn't seem to have a reaction so I was thrilled plus I love the fact that it's a very high SPF because I have very pale skin so this just makes it so much better! Would recommend to anybody
Grace S.
Knoxville
As a tennis player growing up, I’ve been using Neutrogena’s facial sunscreen for as long as I can remember to protect my face. When they came out with the sensitive skin line I haven’t stopped using it - it doesn’t bother my skin with me sweating a ton while playing tennis and I don’t have to worry about getting burned.
Anna M.
The SPF 70+ is very nice especially if you want to put it on your face because it don’t leave a white cast and you can easily apply makeup over it. The oil-free version is very nice because it doesn’t make your face greasy. The spray sunscreen is also good, but it can leave you skin a little sticky right after application, but you cannot feel it after it has dried.
Madina A.
I apply this sunscreen with a clean makeup brush and it applies smoothly. I love it because it helps add a barrier between my skin and the sun and it's comfortably absorbed onto my face. I would recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin. It has a very slight smell, not too noticeable like most sunscreens.
Jennifer S.
I really really like this sunscreen for my face!! It doesn’t leave my face super greasy and the coverage is fantastic! I have sensitive skin and this definitely met my expectations and I didn’t have any breakouts or irritation! This is def my go to product when I need sunscreen for my face!
Rachel D.
Salem
It lasts so long on the skin and doesn’t wash off in water. You obviously have to reapply but when you do you will never get burned. The only downside that someone might have with this is that since it’s made of natural ingredients it doesn’t blend in easily and there’s a white cast but i would take that over harmful chemicals.
Colleen S.
Albuquerque NM
It’s my #1 face sunscreen. It’s not thick or sticky. It doesn’t leave a white look on my face. I usually mix it in with me moisturizer. It is also the highest SPF in drug store that I can find. I also have very sensitive skin and then sunscreen is very gentle. Much recommend.
Samantha M.
Windermere
Neutrogena makes high quality products without all the irritating additives. This sunblock is no different. Good for the skin and effective in preventing sunburn, I love the high SPF in this product and can really see the difference when I use it. Highly recommend!
Jess H.
Lehi, UT
I love anything Neutrogena especially their sunscreens because they are safe and gentle enough to use on my infant and toddlers. The only draw back is that it’s thick and hard to rub into the skin but it does the job and my kids have not gotten burned by the sun.