Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 60+ uploaded by Manuela G.

BY NEUTROGENA #33 in Facial Sunscreen

Benefits

This oil-free sunscreen lotion for sensitive skin goes on evenly, absorbs quickly, and feels ultra light, all while providing superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection. It’s also formulated with PureScreen® Technology -- a blend of 100% naturally sourced sunscreen ingredients -- free of fragrance, dyes, oils, and irritating chemical ingredients, so it’s gentle enough for sensitive skin.

• Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • PABA-free
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Oil free
  • Fragrance free
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB

Awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance™ for persons with eczema or sensitive skin conditions.

How To Use:

• Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Reapply:
    • After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
    • Immediately after towel drying
    • At least every 2 hours
  • Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
    • Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
    • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
    • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Active ingredients :-

Titanium Dioxide 4.9%, Zinc Oxide 4.7%

Inactive ingredients :-

Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Beeswax, Styrene/acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, PEG-8, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Methicone, Arachidyl Alcohol, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, PEG-8 Laurate, Xanthan Gum, Isohexadecane, Behenyl Alcohol, Trisiloxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Edta, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Arachidyl Glucoside, Bisabolol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Bht, Polysorbate 60, Stearic Acid, Methylisothiazolinone, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Pantothenic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Alumina.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun

Warnings:

For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Directions:
apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Other information protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabrics

Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 60+
  • "This stuff works great, my husband and daughter both have extra sensitive skin to sun and products and this gives great protection while still gentle enough not to cause break outs. It is a cream but stays on some what oily, but not enough that deter me from using this product over and over again. " in 79 reviews
ana w.
Springfield, TN
First off I'll tell you I don't tan I burn! I have a really hard time finding sunscreens like a really hard time because I'll find out not very long after putting them on that I'm severely allergic... I hate it so when my mom recommended this sunscreen I decided hey why not give it a try I did a skin test didn't seem to have a reaction so I was thrilled plus I love the fact that it's a very high SPF because I have very pale skin so this just makes it so much better! Would recommend to anybody
Priscila C.
Most sunscreens break me out but not this one. Is great for my combination skin because it’s not oily. You can buy in different stores like drugstores, Target, Walmart at a affordable price and one tube lasts for a while. I’m giving 4 stars because my skin looks like a ghost at first but then after a few minutes is not that bad.
Anna M.
The SPF 70+ is very nice especially if you want to put it on your face because it don’t leave a white cast and you can easily apply makeup over it. The oil-free version is very nice because it doesn’t make your face greasy. The spray sunscreen is also good, but it can leave you skin a little sticky right after application, but you cannot feel it after it has dried.
Madina A.
Brentwood, CA
I apply this sunscreen with a clean makeup brush and it applies smoothly. I love it because it helps add a barrier between my skin and the sun and its comfortably absorbed onto my face. I would recommend to amyone woth sensitive skin. It has a very slight smell, not too noticeable like most sunscreens.
Jennifer S.
I really really like this sunscreen for my face!! It doesn’t leave my face super greasy and the coverage is fantastic! I have sensitive skin and this definitely met my expectations and I didn’t have any breakouts or irritation! This is def my go to product when I need sunscreen for my face!
Jess H.
Lehi, UT
I love anything Neutrogena especially their sunscreens because they are safe and gentle enough to use on my infant and toddlers. The only draw back is that it’s thick and hard to rub into the skin but it does the job and my kids have not gotten burned by the sun.
Alexandra R.
Baltimore
This has a rather thick, unpleasant formula. Have used better sensitive skin sunscreens. It doesn’t irritate or burn the skin though. I would only recommend this to people who can stand thick, gloppy sunscreens. (This is why I now only use spray-on sunscreen.)
Sarah M.
This is a pretty heavy duty sunscreen. I burn very easily and this is very protective. It’s light weight for the most part but does leave a film of white on my face. It’s effective so I don’t mind, but would prefer it rubbed in a little better.
Lindsay H.
Nesbit, MS
This is a great sunscreen for the upper body. I use it on my chest, shoulders and face. It doesn’t burn my eyes like other SPF’s do. It is very accessible at many retail locations. The only drawback is it is opaque until my skin absorbed it.
Marissa A.
Ventura
I wear sunscreen everyday and I don’t have issues with this one! It’s a great price and it doesn’t cause my skin to break out. As most sunscreens are, it fab cause your skin to be a little oily but nothing to bad to complain about.