BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Oil Free Moisture: Non-comedogenic Dermatologist-recommended Hypoallergenic Fragrance-free Alcohol-free (contains no drying alcohol) see more...

• Does this product have a scent?3 Answers
  • Do anyone else think this product smells a little bit like glue??2 Answers
Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Oil Free Moisture
  • "I've never had sensitive skin until now (I'm 30) and this moisturizer is absolutely perfect for my sensitive/combination skin." in 5 reviews
  • "I started out applying this to my entire face, but my T section, which didn't really need the additional moisture, started to break out more (I also started using a new scrub so that should be the cause of more breakouts) so I stopped applying it there and stuck with just my cheeks and mouth area which tend to be flaky for me." in 3 reviews
  • "I get the combination skin one and i use it twice a day everyday and it made a huge impression on my skins complexion and softness in just the first day!" in 2 reviews
  • "This is a great product, hydrates my skin without making it oily and very little goes a long way." in 2 reviews
  • "Over the past few months I've tried several moisturizers & each one has caused break outs or has left my skin still feeling dry." in 2 reviews
Megan T.
Most moisturizers clog my pores or make my skin greasy and oily, but not this one! This is my holy grail moisturizer. I bought it a few weeks ago and I'm never going to use another. It doesn't dry out my skin, it doesn't clog pores or make my skin oily; it moisturizers and soaks into the skin after a few seconds and it's perfect. I highly recommend to anyone!
Meredith W.
Richmond, VA
My face is always oily and I need lotions that don't have oil but moisturize my face and this for sure does that! It's not overly priced compared to Channel and Mac's lotions but it isn't the cheapest lotion out there! I put this on everyday before I put on makeup and it performs miracles! I definitely recommend this!
Anika P.
Philadelphia, PA
Very light, has an SPF in it, and I'm pretty sure this is water based so it's not oily. I've also used the combination skin one. It is pricey and the bottle is pretty small. Also the packaging is convenient and good for traveling! I would definitely recommend this, especially someone who thinks cream is too heavy.
Maddie L.
Darien, CT
Manages to moisturize in a non-greasy formula. The only issue with this moisturizer is that sometimes one application isn't enough. After 15 minutes I will begin to see stubborn dry skin re-emerge on my face. Two applications usually does the trick, though I wish it would only take one and save me some effort.
Amanda M.
Love this moisturizer!! This has been a staple in my skin care routine for years. It's light and refreshing leaving your skin fresh and ready for your next step or even bare. It can be put on a little thicker in the evening and used like a night cream as well. I highly recommend this product.
Laura F.
Product works great on my sensitive skin. Use every day after showering. Try to buy the one with spf in it as well. Having the spf makes product even better since my face tends to burn easily. Seems like it lasts most of the day but can see my skin is dry again by the end of the day.
Katelyn C.
Halls, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this moisturizer, as it keeps my oily skin under control but yet still gives my some hydration that I need. The only complaint I have with this is that it is pretty pricey for such a small bottle. I have repurchased over and over again, but I wish I could find an alternative
Julia T.
Athens, GA
I love this moisturizer. It is a great value considering its performance. This was the first moisturizer I've ever tried and I keep coming back to it because other brands are too expensive or they don't perform as well for their price tags. Doesn't leave me too shiny either.
Heidi D.
Gainesville, FL
I've used this product many times. It goes on smoothly. My only complaint would be that it left me feeling a little oily or looking a little oily after use. It also got worse as the day went on. To be fair I have oily skin to begin with but just beware if you do also.
Megan A.
Santa Ana, CA
This is one of my favorite moisturizers. It's not overly pricey and unlike some cheaper moisturizers, it doesn't make my face greasy. It makes my dry, patchy areas smoother and allows for my makeup to glide right over. I would recommend this for all skin types!
Heema P.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product have a scent?
Jayme B.
Danville, PA
Do anyone else think this product smells a little bit like glue??