BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Oil Free Moisture: Non-comedogenic Dermatologist-recommended Hypoallergenic Fragrance-free Alcohol-free (contains no drying alcohol) see more...

• Does this product have a scent?3 Answers
  • Do anyone else think this product smells a little bit like glue??2 Answers
Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Oil Free Moisture
  • "I've never had sensitive skin until now (I'm 30) and this moisturizer is absolutely perfect for my sensitive/combination skin." in 5 reviews
  • "I started out applying this to my entire face, but my T section, which didn't really need the additional moisture, started to break out more (I also started using a new scrub so that should be the cause of more breakouts) so I stopped applying it there and stuck with just my cheeks and mouth area which tend to be flaky for me." in 3 reviews
  • "I get the combination skin one and i use it twice a day everyday and it made a huge impression on my skins complexion and softness in just the first day!" in 2 reviews
  • "This is a great product, hydrates my skin without making it oily and very little goes a long way." in 2 reviews
  • "Over the past few months I've tried several moisturizers & each one has caused break outs or has left my skin still feeling dry." in 2 reviews
Bailey H.
It has taken me a long time to find a light weight facial lotion and to find one that doesn't make my skin feel super greasy! I love this lotion and it also smells good
Victoria C.
New York
MY FAVORITE EVERYDAY MOISTURIZER! I use this in the morning and at night when I get out of The shower even when I do my makeup! I love this stuff, it has no smell to it and it is on the more watery side. I’ve been though 4 bottles of this bad boy and I will highly recommend this
Cynthia R.
Stafford, VA
This moisturizer is great. My skin has felt so much better since i use it. I put it under my foundation and it helps with the over all blending of the makeup. It also helps with my foundations that are too dark for me. I mix the two together and it works like a dream. If you have sensitive skin it really doesn't irritate skin. Its a great product overall. Would buy again. ❤
Taira C.
Brooklyn, NY
lightweight and build-able for extra moisture. it's not irritating and it does it's job of helping alleviate dry skin. I've even used this during my flare ups with eczema. For a drugstore moisturizer (and a basic one at that) it's a little more expensive than others I've seen but it does do what it should so it's not a waste. I wouldn't purchase again because I've been using a different moisturizer that I like better but I do recommend it to others whom are interested.
Laura G.
West valley, Ny
I love these cleansing towels, are gentle with the skin they leave my skin super moisturized and without a drop of makeup, first time using it and I super recommend it. No room for improvement is just amazing s
Bridget W.
Troy, NY
I absolutely love this moisturizing lotion. I used to use Lubriderm on my face and they stopped making the formula I used and this has been the best alternative. My skin feels so smooth after and I've noticed no change in my skin and haven't had any more acne than normal since switching. This is a great simple product if you're looking for a basic moisturizer.
Courtney W.
This moisturizer is my all time favorite! I've been using it for years now and will continue to do so! It claims it's for sensitive skin (which I don't really have) but I use it because it can't hurt! It moisturizes my skin beautifully and leaves my face glowing! I would absolutely recommend it :)
Colleen A.
Santa Monica, CA
I love this product. I wear it everyday - a great way to make sure I have sunscreen on my face everyday even if I choose not to wear makeup! And that is important... always wear sunscreen, even on cloudy days. The sun will peek through and burn you if you don't take care of your skin! :)
Payton W.
Hilliard, OH
I love this moisturizer so much, I use it everyday before my makeup. It really helps my makeup stay on longer through out the day as well. It went above my expectations. I think it is a perfect moisturizer!
Hannah A.
I have used this face moisturizer for years! One pump does the trick. I have normal to oily skin, and this stuff has never made me break out. You can find it at almost any grocery store or drug store for a great price that wont break the bank. I have recommended this product to all of my friends.
Heema P.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product have a scent?
Jayme B.
Danville, PA
Do anyone else think this product smells a little bit like glue??