BeautyHairNeutrogena
Neutrogena Scalp Hydro Boost with Hyaluronic Acid Deep Treatment Mask

Neutrogena® Scalp Hydro Boost with Hyaluronic Acid Deep Treatment Mask

Dry hair getting you down? Neutrogena Healthy Scalp Hydro Boost Deep Treatment Hair Mask with Hyaluronic Acid is pH balanced to help leave your hair looking and feeling quenched and damage-free with every use. Add it to your routine to enhance hydratation for shiny strands. Wake up your hair with Hyaluronic Acid, and it'll thank you by looking as good as it feels.

• Leave your scalp feeling its best with Neutrogena Healthy Scalp Hydro Boost Deep Treatment Hair Mask
  • A balanced pH helps maintain your healthy hair by quenching dry strands
  • Ideal for any hair type, especially if dryness is a concern for shine and hydration
  • Infuse your hair care routine with a burst of hydration with Hyaluronic Acid

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium-47, Polyquaternium-37, Steareth-20, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Disodium EDTA, Isopropyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum).

Directions:

Instructions: After shampooing, apply a small amount into palm and evenly distribute into damp hair from mid-strands to ends. Leave treatment in hair for 3-5 minutes, then rinse.

Did this product work well for you?
WooUld this be a good thing to try for a very irritated scalp? Dry but no flakes, just inflamed and some scabs.
Start your review of Neutrogena® Scalp Hydro Boost with Hyaluronic Acid Deep Treatment Mask!
Vanessa A.
Neutrogena® Scalp Hydro Boost with Hyaluronic Acid Deep Treatment Mask uploaded by Vanessa A.
Tried this product out the other day when I was soaking in the tub and could feel an immediate difference in my scalp and hair. This smells incredible and made my hair silky soft! I will for sure continue using this!
Staci  H.
Nappanee, IN
I received this to try for free and was immediately hooked! My hair was renewed, silky, and smooth! Such a great product. I will definitely be purchasing this and using it every few days!
Nino T.
Tbilisi
The best moisturizing mask for hair and scalp from Neutrogena! I know the products of this brand well! It is distinguished by high quality products! It moisturizes your skin and hair well! Relieves tension in your skin! Hair becomes light and airy! I recommend to everyone! I think you will like it very much!
Norma  T.
Avon Park, FL
I really like it it help me with mi scalp and really make my hair feel soft and healthy. Is in affordable price and you find it in any store of your preference
Mayra F.
El Paso, TX
Neutrogena® Scalp Hydro Boost with Hyaluronic Acid Deep Treatment Mask uploaded by Mayra F.
I really liked the treatment as it made my hair feel really silky and smooth, the texture was a light weight it felt like I hadn’t applied anything to my hair and goes on smoothly, definitely recommend it!
Carolina  L.
Providence, RI
Neutrogena® Scalp Hydro Boost with Hyaluronic Acid Deep Treatment Mask uploaded by Carolina  L.
I also got this product in my first ever Influenster box and let me tell you this was the product I never knew I was missing. I loved the way my hair felt and looked after using it. My hair is very dry so this mask paired with the scrub literally changed my hair after one use. This is definitely a must buy if your Jaír is dry like mine. @NeutrogenaUS, @Influenster, #HealthyScalpHealthyHair and #Complimentary
Debra H.
Winter Haven, FL
This product is so amazing and easy to apply. My hair is long and dry therefore I needed something like this. Works wonders for your hair, deep down into the scalp. Not expensive, well worth it
Samantha  C.
Thibodaux, LA
Neutrogena® Scalp Hydro Boost with Hyaluronic Acid Deep Treatment Mask uploaded by Samantha  C.
Super moisturizing! My hair feels so soft and manageable. I think my favorite part is the scent. It smells AMAZING and the fragrance lingers for a while. I will certainly repurchase and can’t wait to try the rest of the line!
Rita F.
Orlando, FL
Neutrogena® Scalp Hydro Boost with Hyaluronic Acid Deep Treatment Mask uploaded by Rita F.
I loved this scrub, I had never used one on my hair, but its granules are perfect and it relaxes too much when applied, it is applied with damp hair, its smell is delicious, I recommend it and I would buy it again!
Kelly C.
Morristown, NJ
Neutrogena® Scalp Hydro Boost with Hyaluronic Acid Deep Treatment Mask uploaded by Kelly C.
I really love this product. If I had to choose between the scalp scrub and this id choose this (but both are great!). This made my hair SO smooth and silky straight out of the shower. Not to mention no tangles and my hair just feels so hydrated and silky. I only had it on for about 3 mins too and used shampoo before using it. Also smells so good!Neutrogena® Scalp Hydro Boost with Hyaluronic Acid Deep Treatment Mask