4 varieties available
Neutrogena® Revitalizing Lip Balm SPF 20
4.43 / 5 based on 250 Reviews
Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
For softer, rosier, healthier looking lips.
Our sheer tinted balm with exclusive ion2 complex® and SPF 20 instantly moisturizes and helps protect your lips from UV damage, making them softer, rosier and healthier-looking, even after you take it off. So in just one week of use, this sheer, tinted balm will help improve the texture and color of your lips, so they look naturally beautiful. Choose from 6 moisturizing shades.
How To Use :
- Apply balm liberally to lips.
- Repeat as needed.
Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Petrolatum, Polybutene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydrogenated Lanolin, Ozokerite, Myristyl Myristate, Polyethylene, Cetyl Lactate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Bis-behenyl/isostearyl/phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Silica, Zinc, Stearoxymethicone/dimethicone Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Copper Powder, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 7.
helps prevent sunburn
Warnings: For external use only.
Skin Cancer/Skin Aging Alert: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown only to help prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or early skin aging.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For Sunscreen Use:
apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
reapply at least every 2 hours
children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Other information : protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabricssee more...
Top Questions See all 30 Q&A
- "I love this tinted lip balm, but the price is WAY too high. I find myself using this all throughout the day. It's not the greatest at moisturizing, where I'd use another if I had chapped lips, but it does add some moisture, doesn't have a terrible taste, and also adds pretty color! I'll keep using my product, but probably won't buy another one unless the price drops. " in 39 reviews
- "This is a much more moisturizing alternative to Burt Bee's tinted lip balms. The color shade is not extensive but isn't too shabby. I have the shade Healthy blush which I think is a universal color. It's natural even for me and I'm fair skinned. I usually cannot stand SPF in my lip balms-It dries out and irritates my lips and the smell! I do not notice the SPF in this balm. The only downfalls are the price and the shape. Around $8-$10 each is way overpriced. Also, the shape of the tube and how the product comes out is personally annoying. I cannot just swipe it on and go. Smells great -just like the rest of Neutrogena lip products." in 37 reviews
- "I tend to stick to lip balms which is a problem when it comes to adding color. This balm works great in moisturizing AND adding a little bit of color for a casual day out :)" in 35 reviews
- "Repairs chapped or dry lips while adding color what more could you want!! I have it in the Sunny Berry color which is a deeper pink and I'm addicted! Lasts for quite some time, and keeps lips soft and beautiful. Best combo of balm and color I've found yet. A little on the pricier side for a balm but well worth it! Does not flake or stain and creates fuller, healtheir look." in 30 reviews
Review for: 30 / Sunny Berry more...
This lip balm is well loved (as you can see by how beat up I made it). This lip balm is very moisturizing, so much that it makes me think it’s a lip plumper. It’s great the spf is included; I love using it when I go to the beach. Looks very natural on, my lips but better MLBB color. I need to try it in other colors!
Review for: Other more...
I looooove this lip balm. I’m on my third one. I love the color plum. This is hydrating and also has a little bit of tint that gives your lips a healthy look. I think the added spf is great. It feels just like a regular lip balm but I love everything about- the color, hydration, size, and packaging
Review for: 20 / Healthy Blush more...
This has a wonderful scent and I do feel it softens my lips, I just dont care for the oval shape.😩 My lips are a bit full so it takes a while to fully apply it. I personally wouldn’t purchase it again, but I do enjoy the actual product. Neutrogena® Revitalizing Lip Balm SPF 20.❤️
Review for: 20 / Healthy Blush more...
I needed a new lip balm and decided to try this. I love that it comes in sheer tints. I like to add a little color without being a full lipstick. This color is very pretty and keeps my lips very hydrated. I like that it actually hydrates my lips instead of just making them greasy. It is also very good that it has spf! I will be using this all summer on the boat! I don't like the smell though. The smell is like rose with spf. I would buy again though and recommend it!
Review for: 40 / Petal Glow more...
This is the by far the best lip product I have ever tried! I take this with me everywhere and I always have a backup. I got this years ago and have been using it since. My lips used to get really dry and flaky but this perfectly hydrates them with a hint of color. I apply this everyday and it always works. I love the slight smell it has too. This is the only lip product I consistently use because it's the only thing that really works for me!
Review for: Sunny Berry more...
I got this a few days ago and so far I like it but I gave it 4 stars because I don't like the shape of this lip balm and I don't like the weird fake watermelon scent but it feels good on the lips and it's a nice color. I love the fact it has SPF 20. I got mine at Target. Overall I recommend it!
Review for: Sheer Shimmer more...
OMG🐾 this by far had to be my summer favorite. It is so freaking moisturizing & leaves your lips soft. The only issue I faced is that it is a bit hard to find. It is not seen in drugstores along with other Neuterogena products. I discovered this while shopping online at ULTA. You might wanna hunt to get your hands on this amazing lip care. It is worth the price, perfect SPF lip care ever. I use it throughout the year, I love it. I have normal lip texture & of course during winter they are super dry but this product comes to the rescue.
I really love this lip balm. In addition to making my lips super soft, this balm delivers a soft, shiny tint of color as well. I think this color, healthy blush, is flattering on most skin tones. The oval shape of the balm also makes it easier to apply, especially for those who have full lips like me.
Q & A
I was wondering if this is as good as it says it is? I don't like oily lip balms. Is this not waxy?
Does this product have a tint? If so, how noticeable is it?
Does this really work?
Do you reapply this? If so how many times a day?
It a good moisturizer than the typical chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos