BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

For softer, rosier, healthier looking lips.

Our sheer tinted balm with exclusive ion2 complex® and SPF 20 instantly moisturizes and helps protect your lips from UV damage, making them softer, rosier and healthier-looking, even after you take it off. So in just one week of use, this sheer, tinted balm will help improve the texture and color of your lips, so they look naturally beautiful. Choose from 6 moisturizing shades.

How To Use :

• Apply balm liberally to lips.
  • Repeat as needed.

Active ingredients:

Octinoxate 7.5%
Oxybenzone 5%

Inactive ingredients:

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Petrolatum, Polybutene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydrogenated Lanolin, Ozokerite, Myristyl Myristate, Polyethylene, Cetyl Lactate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Bis-behenyl/isostearyl/phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Silica, Zinc, Stearoxymethicone/dimethicone Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Copper Powder, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 7.

Purpose: Sunscreen

Uses :
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Skin Cancer/Skin Aging Alert: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown only to help prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or early skin aging.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

For Sunscreen Use:
apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
reapply at least every 2 hours
children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Other information : protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabrics

Neutrogena® Revitalizing Lip Balm SPF 20
  • "I love this tinted lip balm, but the price is WAY too high. I find myself using this all throughout the day. It's not the greatest at moisturizing, where I'd use another if I had chapped lips, but it does add some moisture, doesn't have a terrible taste, and also adds pretty color! I'll keep using my product, but probably won't buy another one unless the price drops. " in 39 reviews
  • "This is a much more moisturizing alternative to Burt Bee's tinted lip balms. The color shade is not extensive but isn't too shabby. I have the shade Healthy blush which I think is a universal color. It's natural even for me and I'm fair skinned. I usually cannot stand SPF in my lip balms-It dries out and irritates my lips and the smell! I do not notice the SPF in this balm. The only downfalls are the price and the shape. Around $8-$10 each is way overpriced. Also, the shape of the tube and how the product comes out is personally annoying. I cannot just swipe it on and go. Smells great -just like the rest of Neutrogena lip products." in 37 reviews
  • "I tend to stick to lip balms which is a problem when it comes to adding color. This balm works great in moisturizing AND adding a little bit of color for a casual day out :)" in 35 reviews
  • "Repairs chapped or dry lips while adding color what more could you want!! I have it in the Sunny Berry color which is a deeper pink and I'm addicted! Lasts for quite some time, and keeps lips soft and beautiful. Best combo of balm and color I've found yet. A little on the pricier side for a balm but well worth it! Does not flake or stain and creates fuller, healtheir look." in 30 reviews
Barb B.
Mount Lebanon
Love this lip balm. Keeps my lips super moisturized and adds a little color. I keep it in my purse at all times.
Natalie A.
Patterson
Purchased at: Target
Of all the lip balms i’ve tried in search for my go-to i’ve finally found it!!! my absolute favorite lip balm because it’s so nourishing while also giving me a nice tint to go through out my day! my favorite shade is in “Plum”Neutrogena® Revitalizing Lip Balm SPF 20
Elle C.
Shreveport
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m obsessed with this tinted lip balm. I wear it daily either alone or with a Buxom gloss on top. The formula is so smooth and it makes my lips buttery soft. Also, the colors are to die for!!!! Chapped lips have nothing against Neutrogena’s tinted lip balm!
Leydi 👑.
los angeles
Purchased at: Target
Review for: 30 / Sunny Berry more...
It’s a very hydrating lip balm and I also love that it has the tint to it. It also has a pleasant smell.
Carrie L.
Purchased at: CVS
Over the last few years, my lips have become very sensitive and extremely dry in the winter months. This is the only lip balm I have found that gives me that pop of color that I love while also nourishing my lips! I love this!4 Pack - Neutrogena Revitalizing Lip Balm SPF 20, Petal Glow [40], 0.15 oz
Lexi S.
Mesquite, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I love these tinted lip balms! They’re moisturizing with just a hint of color and SPF. Perfect for summertime when you want something lightweight.
Nur A.
Chicago
I loved the selection that this company has. The pigmentation of this product was amazing and I really enjoyed using it!
Shelby R.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is my favorite lip balm of all time. I’ve gone through so many I’ve lost count. I love that it’s moisturizing (as any lip balm should be) but it also has the perfect amount of color. I reach for this more than anything else I own!
Holly C.
Nampa, ID
Review for: 20 / Healthy Blush more...
This stuff is great! It has a smooth texture and a very natural-looking color. I love that it has SPF 20, which will protect lips, an oft overlooked area that can get sun damage too! I think this balm is great for daytime and everyday casual makeup!
andrea k.
Purchased at: Walgreens
The colors are limited but look really great on. I have used 3 shades and use 2 regularly now. They moisturize ok, but not great. They feel nice going on, and my lips don't chap quickly after use.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this product have a tint? If so, how noticeable is it?
Victoria  W.
Fort Thomas, KY
I was wondering if this is as good as it says it is? I don't like oily lip balms. Is this not waxy?
Maribel A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Does this really work?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Do you reapply this? If so how many times a day?
Clary F.
It a good moisturizer than the typical chapstick?