4 varieties available
Neutrogena® Revitalizing Lip Balm SPF 20
4.43 / 5 based on 251 Reviews
For softer, rosier, healthier looking lips.
Our sheer tinted balm with exclusive ion2 complex® and SPF 20 instantly moisturizes and helps protect your lips from UV damage, making them softer, rosier and healthier-looking, even after you take it off. So in just one week of use, this sheer, tinted balm will help improve the texture and color of your lips, so they look naturally beautiful. Choose from 6 moisturizing shades.
How To Use :
- Apply balm liberally to lips.
- Repeat as needed.
Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Petrolatum, Polybutene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydrogenated Lanolin, Ozokerite, Myristyl Myristate, Polyethylene, Cetyl Lactate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Bis-behenyl/isostearyl/phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Silica, Zinc, Stearoxymethicone/dimethicone Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Copper Powder, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 7.
helps prevent sunburn
Warnings: For external use only.
Skin Cancer/Skin Aging Alert: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown only to help prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or early skin aging.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For Sunscreen Use:
apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
reapply at least every 2 hours
children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Other information : protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabricssee more...
Top Questions See all 31 Q&A
Neutrogena® Revitalizing Lip Balm SPF 20
- "I love this tinted lip balm, but the price is WAY too high. I find myself using this all throughout the day. It's not the greatest at moisturizing, where I'd use another if I had chapped lips, but it does add some moisture, doesn't have a terrible taste, and also adds pretty color! I'll keep using my product, but probably won't buy another one unless the price drops. " in 39 reviews
- "This is a much more moisturizing alternative to Burt Bee's tinted lip balms. The color shade is not extensive but isn't too shabby. I have the shade Healthy blush which I think is a universal color. It's natural even for me and I'm fair skinned. I usually cannot stand SPF in my lip balms-It dries out and irritates my lips and the smell! I do not notice the SPF in this balm. The only downfalls are the price and the shape. Around $8-$10 each is way overpriced. Also, the shape of the tube and how the product comes out is personally annoying. I cannot just swipe it on and go. Smells great -just like the rest of Neutrogena lip products." in 37 reviews
- "I tend to stick to lip balms which is a problem when it comes to adding color. This balm works great in moisturizing AND adding a little bit of color for a casual day out :)" in 35 reviews
- "Repairs chapped or dry lips while adding color what more could you want!! I have it in the Sunny Berry color which is a deeper pink and I'm addicted! Lasts for quite some time, and keeps lips soft and beautiful. Best combo of balm and color I've found yet. A little on the pricier side for a balm but well worth it! Does not flake or stain and creates fuller, healtheir look." in 30 reviews
I have the Plum Color This was not an option when selecting to review. However I love this stuff. I have been hearing about it for awhile but skeptical to buy it I am a LIPSTICK girl! I like color. This however is perfect for a day when you don't want to do full on glam lips. You still get a wash of color and your lips feel so good! I want to get sunny berry and a few other shades. Use a coupon if possible I think it's rather pricey for a balm.
Love this!❤️ I'm not a big lipstick person or really anything that leaves my lips looking kinda cakey , I'm more of a tint or lip balm person so this is perfect for me it has enough color that it's not just your average lip balm but still looks hydrated unlike many lipsticks I just love this and recommend it to anyone like me that doesn't really like lipstick.
I’ve used this once and already I’m not really crazy about it. The shape is a little awkward for application and the balm itself was slightly broken up once I rolled it up and melty. The color is Sunny Berry, the color appears to be much darker than once applied to the lips. It has lasted most of the morning, but it’s definitely a little bit too messy for me. Once I finish this tube, I will not be repurchasing.
This lip balm is well loved (as you can see by how beat up I made it). This lip balm is very moisturizing, so much that it makes me think it’s a lip plumper. It’s great the spf is included; I love using it when I go to the beach. Looks very natural on, my lips but better MLBB color. I need to try it in other colors!
I love using this as a tint its so smooth and makes my lips feel amazing and moisturizer and the colors are so cute!
I looooove this lip balm. I’m on my third one. I love the color plum. This is hydrating and also has a little bit of tint that gives your lips a healthy look. I think the added spf is great. It feels just like a regular lip balm but I love everything about- the color, hydration, size, and packaging
Q & A
I was wondering if this is as good as it says it is? I don't like oily lip balms. Is this not waxy?
Does this product have a tint? If so, how noticeable is it?
Does this really work?
Do you reapply this? If so how many times a day?
It a good moisturizer than the typical chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos