BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

For softer, rosier, healthier looking lips.

Our sheer tinted balm with exclusive ion2 complex® and SPF 20 instantly moisturizes and helps protect your lips from UV damage, making them softer, rosier and healthier-looking, even after you take it off. So in just one week of use, this sheer, tinted balm will help improve the texture and color of your lips, so they look naturally beautiful. Choose from 6 moisturizing shades.

How To Use :

• Apply balm liberally to lips.
  • Repeat as needed.

Active ingredients:

Octinoxate 7.5%
Oxybenzone 5%

Inactive ingredients:

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Petrolatum, Polybutene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydrogenated Lanolin, Ozokerite, Myristyl Myristate, Polyethylene, Cetyl Lactate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Bis-behenyl/isostearyl/phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Silica, Zinc, Stearoxymethicone/dimethicone Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Copper Powder, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 7.

Purpose: Sunscreen

Uses :
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Skin Cancer/Skin Aging Alert: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown only to help prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or early skin aging.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

For Sunscreen Use:
apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
reapply at least every 2 hours
children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Other information : protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabrics

Neutrogena® Revitalizing Lip Balm SPF 20
  • "I love this tinted lip balm, but the price is WAY too high. I find myself using this all throughout the day. It's not the greatest at moisturizing, where I'd use another if I had chapped lips, but it does add some moisture, doesn't have a terrible taste, and also adds pretty color! I'll keep using my product, but probably won't buy another one unless the price drops. " in 39 reviews
  • "This is a much more moisturizing alternative to Burt Bee's tinted lip balms. The color shade is not extensive but isn't too shabby. I have the shade Healthy blush which I think is a universal color. It's natural even for me and I'm fair skinned. I usually cannot stand SPF in my lip balms-It dries out and irritates my lips and the smell! I do not notice the SPF in this balm. The only downfalls are the price and the shape. Around $8-$10 each is way overpriced. Also, the shape of the tube and how the product comes out is personally annoying. I cannot just swipe it on and go. Smells great -just like the rest of Neutrogena lip products." in 37 reviews
  • "I tend to stick to lip balms which is a problem when it comes to adding color. This balm works great in moisturizing AND adding a little bit of color for a casual day out :)" in 35 reviews
  • "Repairs chapped or dry lips while adding color what more could you want!! I have it in the Sunny Berry color which is a deeper pink and I'm addicted! Lasts for quite some time, and keeps lips soft and beautiful. Best combo of balm and color I've found yet. A little on the pricier side for a balm but well worth it! Does not flake or stain and creates fuller, healtheir look." in 30 reviews
frankie s.
Review for: Sunny Berry more...
Love the Neutrogena Revitalizing Lip Balm SPF 20- Sunny Berry. Always my go to for lip moisture because it also gives a nice pop of color and added protection with the infused SPF. This lip balm is my go to for fighting dry, chapped lips during anytime of the year. This lip balm fights off even the toughest of chapped lips in the cold dry winter air and protects in the summer while giving a cute warm tint of color.
Amanda V.
I really love this product! It keeps my lips really moisturized while adding just the right amount of color!
Nancy X.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Sunny Berry more...
My everyday go to product that I also got my sister into using. We both love this! It gives us the moisture we need with a little tint of color. Perfect for spring!
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
Review for: Other more...
I bought this due to a great offer, both a high value coupon and rebate. I’m so glad I did. After using it I went back and bought more. I carry it in my pocket everywhere I go and the lid has never came off. It’s an awesome lip balm, with a beautiful tint. It’s become one of my staples! Neutrogena® Revitalizing Lip Balm SPF 20
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
Review for: Soft Caramel more...
Michele W.
N Hollywood, CA
I'm obsessed! A sheer tint makes this eminently wearable--and it's super easy to reapply on the go. I have one in my makeup bag, one in my purse, and one in my office.
Elly Q.
glenview, IL
From the color to the smell, I was not impressed. it wears like a cheap kids play ChapStick. the smell is similar to oil crayons and the pigment is off by at least 4 shades.
Selina H.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I love this lip balm! That protects your lips from the harmful rays of the summer! Well it also protects it also gives you a hint of color! Love this and would recommend it to anyone!
Melanie R.
I have this in the shade Petal Power and I love it! The color is just what I was looking for, something a bit more than MLBB but not too "glam". And I love the smell, kind of like bananas! I definitely plan on buying more.
Valerie G.
Bertrand, NB
Review for: Sunny Berry more...
Bought this while on vacation in the States and i had to buy 3 backups. That's how much i love it !!! Bought one for my mom and best friend : both loved it. It leaves a subtle flush of colour on the lips plus it has spf. Smells like citrus and moisturises like a dream!
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this product have a tint? If so, how noticeable is it?
Victoria  W.
Fort Thomas, KY
I was wondering if this is as good as it says it is? I don't like oily lip balms. Is this not waxy?
Maribel A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Does this really work?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Do you reapply this? If so how many times a day?
Clary F.
It a good moisturizer than the typical chapstick?