BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

For softer, rosier, healthier looking lips.

Our sheer tinted balm with exclusive ion2 complex® and SPF 20 instantly moisturizes and helps protect your lips from UV damage, making them softer, rosier and healthier-looking, even after you take it off. So in just one week of use, this sheer, tinted balm will help improve the texture and color of your lips, so they look naturally beautiful. Choose from 6 moisturizing shades.

How To Use :

• Apply balm liberally to lips.
  • Repeat as needed.

Active ingredients:

Octinoxate 7.5%
Oxybenzone 5%

Inactive ingredients:

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Petrolatum, Polybutene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydrogenated Lanolin, Ozokerite, Myristyl Myristate, Polyethylene, Cetyl Lactate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Bis-behenyl/isostearyl/phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Silica, Zinc, Stearoxymethicone/dimethicone Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Copper Powder, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 7.

Purpose: Sunscreen

Uses :
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Skin Cancer/Skin Aging Alert: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown only to help prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or early skin aging.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

For Sunscreen Use:
apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
reapply at least every 2 hours
children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Other information : protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabrics

Neutrogena® Revitalizing Lip Balm SPF 20
  • "I love this tinted lip balm, but the price is WAY too high. I find myself using this all throughout the day. It's not the greatest at moisturizing, where I'd use another if I had chapped lips, but it does add some moisture, doesn't have a terrible taste, and also adds pretty color! I'll keep using my product, but probably won't buy another one unless the price drops. " in 39 reviews
  • "This is a much more moisturizing alternative to Burt Bee's tinted lip balms. The color shade is not extensive but isn't too shabby. I have the shade Healthy blush which I think is a universal color. It's natural even for me and I'm fair skinned. I usually cannot stand SPF in my lip balms-It dries out and irritates my lips and the smell! I do not notice the SPF in this balm. The only downfalls are the price and the shape. Around $8-$10 each is way overpriced. Also, the shape of the tube and how the product comes out is personally annoying. I cannot just swipe it on and go. Smells great -just like the rest of Neutrogena lip products." in 37 reviews
  • "I tend to stick to lip balms which is a problem when it comes to adding color. This balm works great in moisturizing AND adding a little bit of color for a casual day out :)" in 35 reviews
  • "Repairs chapped or dry lips while adding color what more could you want!! I have it in the Sunny Berry color which is a deeper pink and I'm addicted! Lasts for quite some time, and keeps lips soft and beautiful. Best combo of balm and color I've found yet. A little on the pricier side for a balm but well worth it! Does not flake or stain and creates fuller, healtheir look." in 30 reviews
Jacquelyn P.
Hendersonvlle, TN
You gotta protect the lips too! most people forget that the lips can get sunburned too.
this one from neutrogena is nice and soft. spf 20 is enough for the lips. just reapply every time after being in the water.
Kayla L.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
A+++ I just tried this product for the first time last week and LOVE it. I always have about 10 different lip products in my purse at any given time and this is my FAVORITE! It's moist and provides a very natural tint. No bad scent taste or anything. It is truly a great lip product for all occasions!
Vanessa F.
Riverside, CA
My become smoothr when I apply this lip balm and I absolutely love the plum color. The only negative would be that it's a bit pricey for such a small tube. Also, I love that they all have spf 20 so not only will you get great color but your lips will also be protected from the sun.
steph B.
New Baltimore, MI
Review for: Soft Caramel more...
This product is great and it's also my favorite lip balm! I use this all the time because it brings life back into my lips! It's super moisturizing and The color really complements my light olive skin! The price is almost unbeatable too. I highly recommend this lip balm. There is nothing bad I have to say about this product. I will never go to another lip balm I'm a forever fan of this product!
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
These Neutrogena lip balms are pricey, but there's no guessing on whether or not they'll work. These are amazing. While keeping your lips moist, not just sitting on top of your lips, they also add just a hint of color, so you can wear this every day, even if you don't feel like putting makeup on.
Carmen S.
Lacey, WA
I love this. I honestly am not much of a lipstick girl, I feel like it's a lot of attention to my mouth and makes me uncomfortable. I like that this gives me a little color a lot of moisture and still makes me comfortable and doesn't discourage my husband from kissing me! WIN
Melanie R.
I have this in the shade Petal Power and I love it! The color is just what I was looking for, something a bit more than MLBB but not too "glam". And I love the smell, kind of like bananas! I definitely plan on buying more.
Bethany C.
Orlando, FL
I love this lip balm because it makes my lips feel smooth and hydrated but not overly wet or sticky. The slight hint of color also adds a lot. I wish it had a bit more color, but I still love it! It does tend to run out sooner than I would expect, and I always lose it because of the black color of the container!
Kayla L.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I have gone out of my way to review this. I have tried SO many lip producst and this is BY FAR my favorite! Slight color, moisture and a bit of shine!. Great feeling -- not tooglossy, not too much color and perfect amount of color/ moisture. i would recommend this to ANYONE!
Elly Q.
From the color to the smell, I was not impressed. it wears like a cheap kids play ChapStick. the smell is similar to oil crayons and the pigment is off by at least 4 shades.
Victoria  W.
Fort Thomas, KY
I was wondering if this is as good as it says it is? I don't like oily lip balms. Is this not waxy?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this product have a tint? If so, how noticeable is it?
Maribel A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Does this really work?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Do you reapply this? If so how many times a day?
Clary F.
It a good moisturizer than the typical chapstick?