BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

For softer, rosier, healthier looking lips.

Our sheer tinted balm with exclusive ion2 complex® and SPF 20 instantly moisturizes and helps protect your lips from UV damage, making them softer, rosier and healthier-looking, even after you take it off. So in just one week of use, this sheer, tinted balm will help improve the texture and color of your lips, so they look naturally beautiful. Choose from 6 moisturizing shades.

How To Use :

• Apply balm liberally to lips.
  • Repeat as needed.

Active ingredients:

Octinoxate 7.5%
Oxybenzone 5%

Inactive ingredients:

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Petrolatum, Polybutene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydrogenated Lanolin, Ozokerite, Myristyl Myristate, Polyethylene, Cetyl Lactate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Bis-behenyl/isostearyl/phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Silica, Zinc, Stearoxymethicone/dimethicone Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Copper Powder, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 7.

Purpose: Sunscreen

Uses :
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Skin Cancer/Skin Aging Alert: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown only to help prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or early skin aging.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

For Sunscreen Use:
apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
reapply at least every 2 hours
children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Other information : protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabrics

Neutrogena® Revitalizing Lip Balm SPF 20
  • "I love this tinted lip balm, but the price is WAY too high. I find myself using this all throughout the day. It's not the greatest at moisturizing, where I'd use another if I had chapped lips, but it does add some moisture, doesn't have a terrible taste, and also adds pretty color! I'll keep using my product, but probably won't buy another one unless the price drops. " in 39 reviews
  • "This is a much more moisturizing alternative to Burt Bee's tinted lip balms. The color shade is not extensive but isn't too shabby. I have the shade Healthy blush which I think is a universal color. It's natural even for me and I'm fair skinned. I usually cannot stand SPF in my lip balms-It dries out and irritates my lips and the smell! I do not notice the SPF in this balm. The only downfalls are the price and the shape. Around $8-$10 each is way overpriced. Also, the shape of the tube and how the product comes out is personally annoying. I cannot just swipe it on and go. Smells great -just like the rest of Neutrogena lip products." in 37 reviews
  • "I tend to stick to lip balms which is a problem when it comes to adding color. This balm works great in moisturizing AND adding a little bit of color for a casual day out :)" in 35 reviews
  • "Repairs chapped or dry lips while adding color what more could you want!! I have it in the Sunny Berry color which is a deeper pink and I'm addicted! Lasts for quite some time, and keeps lips soft and beautiful. Best combo of balm and color I've found yet. A little on the pricier side for a balm but well worth it! Does not flake or stain and creates fuller, healtheir look." in 30 reviews
Adrii F.
Review for: Soft Caramel more...
Im always looking for a good chapstick to rehydrate my lips as they are always dry. This worked very well, it went on smooth and creamy and stayed that way. I didn't feel the need to keep applying it just to get the right type of moisture. I would definitely buy again!
Shkatie T.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this lip balm! It looks like I have lipstick on! I get so many compliments on the color! My friend who is much tanner than I and with brown hair (I have light skin with blonde hair) also owns this and it looks great on her too
Kara F.
A great everyday lip balm!!! I wad actually shocked at how nice my lips looked after using this for just one day! A great multitasking lip balm-color, soft, and so many health benefits to make your lips more beautiful!
Sierra M.
Ashland, WI
I love this lip balm for a day on the beach or a day in the dead of winter. Either way, this lip balm is perfection. It protects my lips from damage while giving them a gorgeous flush of color. I stonefly recommend this lip balm to anyone.
Riley S.
Kent, OH
I really don't like the tint on me, but that's not the problem, I just don't like colored balms, not sure why I have it. Made my lips very soft though! I'm sure for those who wear a bit of color would love it. The color doesn't last too long though, wouldn't substitute it for lipstick or lip gloss or lipstain.
Anu V.
Hanover Park, IL
This is one of my drugstore finds! This lip balm is smooth and moisturizing along with an amazing smell. I picked up a nude shade that works with my daily makeup and includes the perfect tint of color. The SPF is a bonus!
Alessandra M.
Raleigh, NC
Love this product! Not just a lip balm, also protect your lips from the solar damage and brings a beautiful, light
color to your face, right when you need to keep the makeup calm... The perfect match for a beach day!
Perla C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I really love this stuff so much! I feel like its nourishing and adds a bit of tiny also! I love it for later back days when I'm going to class and I just throw it on in the car. One of the best and a must have.
Emily Y.
Rockford, MI
Review for: Sunny Berry more...
LOVE! this balm is so soft and velvety and has a really pretty color that can be light with one coat for day and darker for a more lipstick look it is very moisturizing and smells amazing it's almost the best part I'm so glad I picked this up and wouldn't know where my lips would be without it
Brandy D.
I love this lip balm. It has a tiny tiny for your lips. Keeps them hydrated with a little bit of color. I just throw it in my bag and I apply it a couple of times while at the beach so my lips to get to dried out.
Victoria  W.
Fort Thomas, KY
I was wondering if this is as good as it says it is? I don't like oily lip balms. Is this not waxy?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this product have a tint? If so, how noticeable is it?
Maribel A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Does this really work?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Do you reapply this? If so how many times a day?
Clary F.
It a good moisturizer than the typical chapstick?