BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

For softer, rosier, healthier looking lips.

Our sheer tinted balm with exclusive ion2 complex® and SPF 20 instantly moisturizes and helps protect your lips from UV damage, making them softer, rosier and healthier-looking, even after you take it off. So in just one week of use, this sheer, tinted balm will help improve the texture and color of your lips, so they look naturally beautiful. Choose from 6 moisturizing shades.

How To Use :

• Apply balm liberally to lips.
  • Repeat as needed.

Active ingredients:

Octinoxate 7.5%
Oxybenzone 5%

Inactive ingredients:

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Petrolatum, Polybutene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydrogenated Lanolin, Ozokerite, Myristyl Myristate, Polyethylene, Cetyl Lactate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Bis-behenyl/isostearyl/phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Silica, Zinc, Stearoxymethicone/dimethicone Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Copper Powder, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 7.

Purpose: Sunscreen

Uses :
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Skin Cancer/Skin Aging Alert: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown only to help prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or early skin aging.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

For Sunscreen Use:
apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
reapply at least every 2 hours
children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Other information : protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabrics

Neutrogena® Revitalizing Lip Balm SPF 20
  • "I love this tinted lip balm, but the price is WAY too high. I find myself using this all throughout the day. It's not the greatest at moisturizing, where I'd use another if I had chapped lips, but it does add some moisture, doesn't have a terrible taste, and also adds pretty color! I'll keep using my product, but probably won't buy another one unless the price drops. " in 39 reviews
  • "This is a much more moisturizing alternative to Burt Bee's tinted lip balms. The color shade is not extensive but isn't too shabby. I have the shade Healthy blush which I think is a universal color. It's natural even for me and I'm fair skinned. I usually cannot stand SPF in my lip balms-It dries out and irritates my lips and the smell! I do not notice the SPF in this balm. The only downfalls are the price and the shape. Around $8-$10 each is way overpriced. Also, the shape of the tube and how the product comes out is personally annoying. I cannot just swipe it on and go. Smells great -just like the rest of Neutrogena lip products." in 37 reviews
  • "I tend to stick to lip balms which is a problem when it comes to adding color. This balm works great in moisturizing AND adding a little bit of color for a casual day out :)" in 35 reviews
  • "Repairs chapped or dry lips while adding color what more could you want!! I have it in the Sunny Berry color which is a deeper pink and I'm addicted! Lasts for quite some time, and keeps lips soft and beautiful. Best combo of balm and color I've found yet. A little on the pricier side for a balm but well worth it! Does not flake or stain and creates fuller, healtheir look." in 30 reviews
Kathryn B.
Westlake, OH
Erin P.
Rio Rancho, NM
Heidi B.
I was impressed with this lip balm by how it improves the texture and feel of your lips. They look andfeel healthier and more beautiful. It doesn't have a tingle feeling like my other favorite brand but I thin it really improves the texture and tone of the lips.
Stephanie S.
Wayland, MI
I used to love this! I haven't been able to find my shade in stores lately, it was a light pink. It worked fairly good at moisturizing, but if you have super chapped lips already then it won't really make them better. It provides a super cute tint, however!
Sarah R.
Review for: Sunny Berry more...
This is a great lip balm, but the one flaw is the scent. It is not a pleasant scent, very chemically smell. I think that is due to the spf in the balm. Aside from that, it is great. Gives a great wash of color while not feeling heavy.
Jana S.
Largo, FL
I just bought this in the heathy blush shade and I love it. It's much more pigmented than I thought it would be. It's a thicker formula as well, so it lasted for hours! The color is a peachy pink that looks really pretty on. And the scent is like a strawberry, which is also very nice. It makes your lips super soft and moisturized with a really nice color.
Kimberly K.
Glenshaw, PA
This Neutrogena lip balm is a go to for my #beachbag! It keeps my lips soft and protected from the sun ~ a winning combination! But best of all, it also softly tints your lips! The price is right so you can try a few! I use these year round!
Shawn R.
Boise, ID
I liked this chapstick, but I didn't find it gave the dramatic results displayed on the package. Yes, it went on nicely and has a good hue for my skin tone but iod my feel like it did anything for my lips long term. I like a product that will foster long term moisture so I don't have to apply as often. This product really didn't give me that.
Sherryl W.
Florence, KY
This is my go to lip balm for those days when my lips are dry or when they need a little attention. I like that the Neutrogena Revitalizing Lip Balm is just enough coverage color without being heavy. The balm leaves my lips softer and settles any cracked areas. It's great for those need something but don't want a full lip coverage product.
Margaret M.
Minneapolis , MN
I bought these on sale at walgreens, which happens periodically. Goes on smooth, not greasy. Pleasant light fruity scent. Tint is not very strong and it blends well with lipstick. The tube has a slightly flattened shape which makes it awkward to put on but which prevents it from rolling off the counter and easy to find in your purse.
Victoria  W.
Fort Thomas, KY
I was wondering if this is as good as it says it is? I don't like oily lip balms. Is this not waxy?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this product have a tint? If so, how noticeable is it?
Maribel A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Does this really work?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Do you reapply this? If so how many times a day?
Clary F.
It a good moisturizer than the typical chapstick?