BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

For softer, rosier, healthier looking lips.

Our sheer tinted balm with exclusive ion2 complex® and SPF 20 instantly moisturizes and helps protect your lips from UV damage, making them softer, rosier and healthier-looking, even after you take it off. So in just one week of use, this sheer, tinted balm will help improve the texture and color of your lips, so they look naturally beautiful. Choose from 6 moisturizing shades.

How To Use :

• Apply balm liberally to lips.
  • Repeat as needed.

Active ingredients:

Octinoxate 7.5%
Oxybenzone 5%

Inactive ingredients:

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Petrolatum, Polybutene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydrogenated Lanolin, Ozokerite, Myristyl Myristate, Polyethylene, Cetyl Lactate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Bis-behenyl/isostearyl/phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Silica, Zinc, Stearoxymethicone/dimethicone Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Copper Powder, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 7.

Purpose: Sunscreen

Uses :
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Skin Cancer/Skin Aging Alert: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown only to help prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or early skin aging.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

For Sunscreen Use:
apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
reapply at least every 2 hours
children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Other information : protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabrics

Neutrogena® Revitalizing Lip Balm SPF 20
  • "I love this tinted lip balm, but the price is WAY too high. I find myself using this all throughout the day. It's not the greatest at moisturizing, where I'd use another if I had chapped lips, but it does add some moisture, doesn't have a terrible taste, and also adds pretty color! I'll keep using my product, but probably won't buy another one unless the price drops. " in 39 reviews
  • "This is a much more moisturizing alternative to Burt Bee's tinted lip balms. The color shade is not extensive but isn't too shabby. I have the shade Healthy blush which I think is a universal color. It's natural even for me and I'm fair skinned. I usually cannot stand SPF in my lip balms-It dries out and irritates my lips and the smell! I do not notice the SPF in this balm. The only downfalls are the price and the shape. Around $8-$10 each is way overpriced. Also, the shape of the tube and how the product comes out is personally annoying. I cannot just swipe it on and go. Smells great -just like the rest of Neutrogena lip products." in 37 reviews
  • "I tend to stick to lip balms which is a problem when it comes to adding color. This balm works great in moisturizing AND adding a little bit of color for a casual day out :)" in 35 reviews
  • "Repairs chapped or dry lips while adding color what more could you want!! I have it in the Sunny Berry color which is a deeper pink and I'm addicted! Lasts for quite some time, and keeps lips soft and beautiful. Best combo of balm and color I've found yet. A little on the pricier side for a balm but well worth it! Does not flake or stain and creates fuller, healtheir look." in 30 reviews
Sue Z.
Buffalo, NY
I have four of these: soft caramel, healthy blush, sheer shimmer, and fresh plum. I love the formula, and love the fact they have a SPF 20. They are sheer, but I wish the sheer shimmer one were more sheer, looks more white-ish. The healthy blush is a bright pink, not what I was expecting. They are a nice creamy formula, but not greasy or waxy. I feel the $8.99 price tag is too high, but I wanted sheer tinted SPF balms and these came very highly recommended online.
Amanda L.
Martinsville, VA
This is a neat little product that I actually received a free Beauty Advisor sample of at work. It smells good, it makes your lips soft and glossy, and the color is actually cute, although plum wasn't my go-to color, it was the one that I was offered and I don't turn down free cosmetics! I would definitely recommend this stuff. It doesn't wear off too quickly, and it kept my lips from drying out, and since I'm prone to chapped lips, that's pretty monumental.
Ali C.
I thought this was going to be gimmicky with the price, but these are actually really nice. I have Fresh Plum, which is a beautiful color that can be built up or left as a nice wash of color. I bought this on sale, and would recommend that people wait until it is on sale, because it is kind of still expensive for what it is.
Ali C.
I was really impressed with this tinted balm, even though I think the price is a little high. They go on soooo smoothly, and the color Fresh Plum is absolutely gorgeous. I love that these have SPF as well, since most balms I have do not. I will definitely be keeping this close by and purchase more if they go on sale again.
Angela P.
Norwood , MA
I really love this lip balm. In addition to making my lips super soft, this balm delivers a soft, shiny tint of color as well. I think this color, healthy blush, is flattering on most skin tones. The oval shape of the balm also makes it easier to apply, especially for those who have full lips like me.
Rebecca L.
Altadena , CA
Review for: Sunny Berry more...
This is unique in it's shape. It's oval instead of round, which is both weird and cool. I guess it depends on your lips, for me it works great. I love the formula. It goes on smooth and leaves a light tint. I have several different colors. The Sunny Berry is a bright berry color. I usually use this when I'm going for more of a red lip. I find it to be very moisturizing, not waxy, it lasts a good long while, and looks great!
Wendy P.
Springfield, OR
Love this lip balm. Not waxy or really oily just a nice satin finish with a lil color to brighten up your mouth.... just putting it on makes your lips feel soft and kissable. A must have protection for your lips in the summer as well as the winter. I use it year round and even put it over my other lip products
Sarah C.
Yuba City, CA
This is a staple in my makeup bag! Not only are the colors absolutely beautiful but it moisturizes your lips so well and makes them look gorgeous. There are a lot of lip balms that will make my lips flaky but this product definitely aids dry lips while bringing a pop of color to them at the same time. As soon as I run out of this, I will be rushing to the store to buy a new one! I would recommend this product. :)
Britany N.
Plainfield, IL
Review for: Sunny Berry more...
This is my favorite lip product for when I don't want to wear lip stick or a sticky gloss but I still want a splash of color. I feel like this shade just brings life to my lips and moisturizes at the same time. I would recommend this to anyone. Also it has 20 SPF so that's just more to love.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
This stuff is amazing!! I love it because it is so hydrating and moisturizing and comes in really soft colors. I do like lip balms with SPF but do not like tasting it or smelling it. I have this lip balm in 2 different shades and they smell the same... like JOLLY RANCHERS!!!
Victoria  W.
Fort Thomas, KY
I was wondering if this is as good as it says it is? I don't like oily lip balms. Is this not waxy?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this product have a tint? If so, how noticeable is it?
Maribel A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Does this really work?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Do you reapply this? If so how many times a day?
Clary F.
It a good moisturizer than the typical chapstick?