4 varieties available
Neutrogena® Revitalizing Lip Balm SPF 20
4.44 / 5 based on 254 Reviews
For softer, rosier, healthier looking lips.
Our sheer tinted balm with exclusive ion2 complex® and SPF 20 instantly moisturizes and helps protect your lips from UV damage, making them softer, rosier and healthier-looking, even after you take it off. So in just one week of use, this sheer, tinted balm will help improve the texture and color of your lips, so they look naturally beautiful. Choose from 6 moisturizing shades.
How To Use :
- Apply balm liberally to lips.
- Repeat as needed.
Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Petrolatum, Polybutene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydrogenated Lanolin, Ozokerite, Myristyl Myristate, Polyethylene, Cetyl Lactate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Bis-behenyl/isostearyl/phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Silica, Zinc, Stearoxymethicone/dimethicone Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Copper Powder, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 7.
helps prevent sunburn
Warnings: For external use only.
Skin Cancer/Skin Aging Alert: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown only to help prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or early skin aging.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For Sunscreen Use:
apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
reapply at least every 2 hours
children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Other information : protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabricssee more...
Top Questions See all 31 Q&A
Neutrogena® Revitalizing Lip Balm SPF 20
- "I love this tinted lip balm, but the price is WAY too high. I find myself using this all throughout the day. It's not the greatest at moisturizing, where I'd use another if I had chapped lips, but it does add some moisture, doesn't have a terrible taste, and also adds pretty color! I'll keep using my product, but probably won't buy another one unless the price drops. " in 39 reviews
- "This is a much more moisturizing alternative to Burt Bee's tinted lip balms. The color shade is not extensive but isn't too shabby. I have the shade Healthy blush which I think is a universal color. It's natural even for me and I'm fair skinned. I usually cannot stand SPF in my lip balms-It dries out and irritates my lips and the smell! I do not notice the SPF in this balm. The only downfalls are the price and the shape. Around $8-$10 each is way overpriced. Also, the shape of the tube and how the product comes out is personally annoying. I cannot just swipe it on and go. Smells great -just like the rest of Neutrogena lip products." in 37 reviews
- "I tend to stick to lip balms which is a problem when it comes to adding color. This balm works great in moisturizing AND adding a little bit of color for a casual day out :)" in 35 reviews
- "Repairs chapped or dry lips while adding color what more could you want!! I have it in the Sunny Berry color which is a deeper pink and I'm addicted! Lasts for quite some time, and keeps lips soft and beautiful. Best combo of balm and color I've found yet. A little on the pricier side for a balm but well worth it! Does not flake or stain and creates fuller, healtheir look." in 30 reviews
This is a much more moisturizing alternative to Burt Bee's tinted lip balms. The color shade is not extensive but isn't too shabby. I have the shade Healthy blush which I think is a universal color. It's natural even for me and I'm fair skinned. I usually cannot stand SPF in my lip balms-It dries out and irritates my lips and the smell! I do not notice the SPF in this balm. The only downfalls are the price and the shape. Around $8-$10 each is way overpriced. Also, the shape of the tube and how the product comes out is personally annoying. I cannot just swipe it on and go. Smells great -just like the rest of Neutrogena lip products.
I LOVE THIS STUFF. I seriously cannot go more than like, a day without buying more after I run out. This is an absolute necessity in my life. I DO NOT go anywhere without it!
I love this product! The colors are all awesome and it makes my lips so smooth and pretty. I also love that its spf is so high for summer beach days and outdoor activities.
One of the best drugstore chapsticks I’ve tried it’s smooth and has a berry color to it. It does moisturize and smells good too. The price is great too I get mine from ulta
I love it, it has very natural colors, it is excellent to use in trouble, very soft and moisturizing, I have no problem with this balm, it even has SPF 20 that only makes it better, and very necessary
I recently purchased this lip balm in "Healthy Blush" and I think it's really great. It's not too greasy which always bothers me but is moisturizing and soft. The tint is really nice and subtle and a little more put together for on the go than regular Chapstick. It also doesn't have an overwhelming scent which I really appreciate and is in line with most Neutrogena products. It's also very easy to find and pretty affordable. Plus the great thing about the drug store is you can almost always find a sale or coupon.
I got this a while back and I absolutely fell in love with it! I use this in place of lipstick or gloss, the color covers well, my preferred color is soft caramel. It gives you a nice even tone and in only a few days my lips were softer and healtheir than they have been. For effective lip repair and even color, this outshines any other lip balm I've ever used. The only downside to this lip balm is the price, upwards of 8$ on Neutrogena's website, but the cheapest so far is Wal-mart with 6.97$ It is more than well worth the price though! It is not greasy or slimy and it has a nice subtle fruity scent. :)
Review for: Sunny Berry more...
Love the Neutrogena Revitalizing Lip Balm SPF 20- Sunny Berry. Always my go to for lip moisture because it also gives a nice pop of color and added protection with the infused SPF. This lip balm is my go to for fighting dry, chapped lips during anytime of the year. This lip balm fights off even the toughest of chapped lips in the cold dry winter air and protects in the summer while giving a cute warm tint of color.
This smells so amazing and has the prettiest color retailing a bit high at 8$ but is so worth it! So hydrating and fresh and has the most vibrant color coming from a graphic designer...I am in love and will repurchase
Q & A
Does this product have a tint? If so, how noticeable is it?
I was wondering if this is as good as it says it is? I don't like oily lip balms. Is this not waxy?
Does this really work?
Do you reapply this? If so how many times a day?
It a good moisturizer than the typical chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos