BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

For softer, rosier, healthier looking lips.

Our sheer tinted balm with exclusive ion2 complex® and SPF 20 instantly moisturizes and helps protect your lips from UV damage, making them softer, rosier and healthier-looking, even after you take it off. So in just one week of use, this sheer, tinted balm will help improve the texture and color of your lips, so they look naturally beautiful. Choose from 6 moisturizing shades.

How To Use :

• Apply balm liberally to lips.
  • Repeat as needed.

Active ingredients:

Octinoxate 7.5%
Oxybenzone 5%

Inactive ingredients:

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Petrolatum, Polybutene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydrogenated Lanolin, Ozokerite, Myristyl Myristate, Polyethylene, Cetyl Lactate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Bis-behenyl/isostearyl/phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Silica, Zinc, Stearoxymethicone/dimethicone Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Copper Powder, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 7.

Purpose: Sunscreen

Uses :
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Skin Cancer/Skin Aging Alert: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown only to help prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or early skin aging.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

For Sunscreen Use:
apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
reapply at least every 2 hours
children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Other information : protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabrics

Neutrogena® Revitalizing Lip Balm SPF 20
  • "I love this tinted lip balm, but the price is WAY too high. I find myself using this all throughout the day. It's not the greatest at moisturizing, where I'd use another if I had chapped lips, but it does add some moisture, doesn't have a terrible taste, and also adds pretty color! I'll keep using my product, but probably won't buy another one unless the price drops. " in 39 reviews
  • "This is a much more moisturizing alternative to Burt Bee's tinted lip balms. The color shade is not extensive but isn't too shabby. I have the shade Healthy blush which I think is a universal color. It's natural even for me and I'm fair skinned. I usually cannot stand SPF in my lip balms-It dries out and irritates my lips and the smell! I do not notice the SPF in this balm. The only downfalls are the price and the shape. Around $8-$10 each is way overpriced. Also, the shape of the tube and how the product comes out is personally annoying. I cannot just swipe it on and go. Smells great -just like the rest of Neutrogena lip products." in 37 reviews
  • "I tend to stick to lip balms which is a problem when it comes to adding color. This balm works great in moisturizing AND adding a little bit of color for a casual day out :)" in 35 reviews
  • "Repairs chapped or dry lips while adding color what more could you want!! I have it in the Sunny Berry color which is a deeper pink and I'm addicted! Lasts for quite some time, and keeps lips soft and beautiful. Best combo of balm and color I've found yet. A little on the pricier side for a balm but well worth it! Does not flake or stain and creates fuller, healtheir look." in 30 reviews
Ashley D.
Moore, OK
Review for: Soft Caramel more...
I bought this on a whim and I actually am pleased with the product. It has a nice smell that isn't overpowering and the color is subtle but noticeable. The product feels well and makes my lips soft. The only complaint I have about it is the shape!! It's a very awkward shape for applying to your lips. Oh and an added bonus is the SPF :)
Hannah P.
Indianapolis, IN
This is one of my favorite balm ever! The color is not only brilliant, the balm is super refreshing! It keeps my lips super hydrated without feeling heavy or covered. Works great for winter shapped lips and perfect for the summer with the SPF 20!
Nicole A.
Columbus, OH
This is my favorite lip balm. It smells amazing, just like bananas. I love the lightest color the most, but it isn't available every where. It really does restore your lips well. Most chapsticks say they do that when they do not.
Joyce L.
Brooklyn, NY
The first thing about this is price-for a small tinted balm, the price is pretty high. Fortunately, I waited for a sale-40% off at Walgreens-and bought 3 (Healthy Blush, Sunny Berry, and Fresh Plum). The color payoffs are rather nice and the texture is very creamy and soft. The smell resembles what Jolly Rancher candies taste like. Some time after application, there is a bit of tingly feeling, but it's not too bad. I tested the staying power and it stayed for more than 8 hours and even when you eat or drink, there is a bit of tint left. The colors are nice and rather natural, but Sunny Berry is the most universally flattering color (and understandably the most popular). I personally have a lot of lip product and most of them have the cylinder shape, but this one has an oval-y cylinder shape and is very easy to find. I would recommend this product to anybody who likes natural but refined lip colors, especially the shade of Sunny Berry.
Jen S.
Lewisville, TX
Review for: 40 / Petal Glow more...
I used to work for a dermatologist office and was introduced to this by the Neutrogena rep. The formula is smooth and has a pleasant scent. The color is nice as well.
Seerat K.
This is my go to summer product! I don't leave the house without it. It is so moisturizing and leaves my lips with a nice tint. I had been using baby lips for a long time but then I discovered this and now I can't live without it!
Holly M.
Peoria, AZ
THIS is my new summer obsession lip balm. It's so moisturizing, and some how just smooths the lips out and makes them look more plump. I bought in in 3 shades. Soft caramel is my favorite! It also has a nice summer fruity scent.
Krystena D.
San Diego, CA
I love this lip balm! I have very dry lips and it actually does what it says.. moisturizes and helps blur lines in you lips! Also the spf 20 is great. I have sheer shimmer and it's great for every day
Leigh R.
Review for: Sunny Berry more...
I love lip products. Love buying them. Love hoarding them. Love the way I feel wearing them. Totally forget to put them on 90% of the time. Enter this little tinted balm. I can swipe it on sans mirror without looking ridiculous. I can wear it hanging out around the house in place of clear balm and still moisturize my parched pucker and I can wear it to the gym without looking overdone. Add to all this the fact that this balm has SPF 20 which is much needed in the Houston spring/summer months.

The only downside to this balm is the scent. It has a pretty heavy mango(?) scent which doesn't bother me but I can see it being a dealbreaker to those sensitive to scents.
Kristen K.
Kettering, OH
Victoria  W.
Fort Thomas, KY
I was wondering if this is as good as it says it is? I don't like oily lip balms. Is this not waxy?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this product have a tint? If so, how noticeable is it?
Maribel A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Does this really work?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Do you reapply this? If so how many times a day?
Clary F.
It a good moisturizer than the typical chapstick?