4 varieties available
Neutrogena® Revitalizing Lip Balm SPF 20
4.44 / 5 based on 254 Reviews
For softer, rosier, healthier looking lips.
Our sheer tinted balm with exclusive ion2 complex® and SPF 20 instantly moisturizes and helps protect your lips from UV damage, making them softer, rosier and healthier-looking, even after you take it off. So in just one week of use, this sheer, tinted balm will help improve the texture and color of your lips, so they look naturally beautiful. Choose from 6 moisturizing shades.
How To Use :
- Apply balm liberally to lips.
- Repeat as needed.
Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Petrolatum, Polybutene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydrogenated Lanolin, Ozokerite, Myristyl Myristate, Polyethylene, Cetyl Lactate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Bis-behenyl/isostearyl/phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Silica, Zinc, Stearoxymethicone/dimethicone Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Copper Powder, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 7.
helps prevent sunburn
Warnings: For external use only.
Skin Cancer/Skin Aging Alert: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown only to help prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or early skin aging.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For Sunscreen Use:
apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
reapply at least every 2 hours
children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Other information : protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabricssee more...
Top Questions See all 31 Q&A
Neutrogena® Revitalizing Lip Balm SPF 20
- "I love this tinted lip balm, but the price is WAY too high. I find myself using this all throughout the day. It's not the greatest at moisturizing, where I'd use another if I had chapped lips, but it does add some moisture, doesn't have a terrible taste, and also adds pretty color! I'll keep using my product, but probably won't buy another one unless the price drops. " in 39 reviews
- "This is a much more moisturizing alternative to Burt Bee's tinted lip balms. The color shade is not extensive but isn't too shabby. I have the shade Healthy blush which I think is a universal color. It's natural even for me and I'm fair skinned. I usually cannot stand SPF in my lip balms-It dries out and irritates my lips and the smell! I do not notice the SPF in this balm. The only downfalls are the price and the shape. Around $8-$10 each is way overpriced. Also, the shape of the tube and how the product comes out is personally annoying. I cannot just swipe it on and go. Smells great -just like the rest of Neutrogena lip products." in 37 reviews
- "I tend to stick to lip balms which is a problem when it comes to adding color. This balm works great in moisturizing AND adding a little bit of color for a casual day out :)" in 35 reviews
- "Repairs chapped or dry lips while adding color what more could you want!! I have it in the Sunny Berry color which is a deeper pink and I'm addicted! Lasts for quite some time, and keeps lips soft and beautiful. Best combo of balm and color I've found yet. A little on the pricier side for a balm but well worth it! Does not flake or stain and creates fuller, healtheir look." in 30 reviews
Review for: 50 / Soft Caramel more...
Great lip balm! I love this lip balm! It’s hydrating and it has a soft wash of color to it. I love that it has spf in it! I wear this more as a lip topper. I like to apply a nude lip liner then top it with this! I feel like this lip balm is over looked and deserves more hype!
Review for: 20 / Healthy Blush, 30 / Sunny Berry more...
I love Neutrogena Revitalizing Lip Balm! I have two favorites, Sunny Berry for when I want some color and Healthy Blush when I don't. I purchased this one summer when my lips were sunburned at the beach. This product soothed my lips and looked great, too!
Review for: 40 / Petal Glow, 20 / Healthy Blush more...
This is the best replacement (so far) for my beloved, but discontinued, IT Cosmetics Lip Butter in Pillow. A 'your lips but better" color (Healthy Blush). I also have Petal Glow, and that is nice too. I would repurchase either of these colors.
Honestly, I wasn't too impressed. It did have a nice tint to it which was the good part. But I felt like it was very waxy and unnatural feeling compared to other lip balms I have used.
Review for: Sheer Shimmer more...
OMG🐾 this by far had to be my summer favorite. It is so freaking moisturizing & leaves your lips soft. The only issue I faced is that it is a bit hard to find. It is not seen in drugstores along with other Neuterogena products. I discovered this while shopping online at ULTA. You might wanna hunt to get your hands on this amazing lip care. It is worth the price, perfect SPF lip care ever. I use it throughout the year, I love it. I have normal lip texture & of course during winter they are super dry but this product comes to the rescue.
Review for: 30 / Sunny Berry more...
This lip balm is well loved (as you can see by how beat up I made it). This lip balm is very moisturizing, so much that it makes me think it’s a lip plumper. It’s great the spf is included; I love using it when I go to the beach. Looks very natural on, my lips but better MLBB color. I need to try it in other colors!
Review for: 40 / Petal Glow more...
I'm kind of on the fence with this one. I love how smooth the formula is. I love the hint of color. I love that it (almost instantly) eliminates the fine creases in my lips. I love that it has SPF. I even love the simple packaging. HOWEVER, this balm has a very bitter chemically smell and taste to it that I hate. It's not overwhelming, but it is present and I don't like it. I'll keep using it since I already paid for it, but I probably won't repurchase. Not unless Neutrogena changes the formula to get rid of the taste.
Q & A
Does this product have a tint? If so, how noticeable is it?
I was wondering if this is as good as it says it is? I don't like oily lip balms. Is this not waxy?
Does this really work?
Do you reapply this? If so how many times a day?
It a good moisturizer than the typical chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos