BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

For softer, rosier, healthier looking lips.

Our sheer tinted balm with exclusive ion2 complex® and SPF 20 instantly moisturizes and helps protect your lips from UV damage, making them softer, rosier and healthier-looking, even after you take it off. So in just one week of use, this sheer, tinted balm will help improve the texture and color of your lips, so they look naturally beautiful. Choose from 6 moisturizing shades.

How To Use :

• Apply balm liberally to lips.
  • Repeat as needed.

Active ingredients:

Octinoxate 7.5%
Oxybenzone 5%

Inactive ingredients:

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Petrolatum, Polybutene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydrogenated Lanolin, Ozokerite, Myristyl Myristate, Polyethylene, Cetyl Lactate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Bis-behenyl/isostearyl/phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Silica, Zinc, Stearoxymethicone/dimethicone Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Copper Powder, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 7.

Purpose: Sunscreen

Uses :
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Skin Cancer/Skin Aging Alert: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown only to help prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or early skin aging.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

For Sunscreen Use:
apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
reapply at least every 2 hours
children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Other information : protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabrics

Neutrogena® Revitalizing Lip Balm SPF 20
  • "I love this tinted lip balm, but the price is WAY too high. I find myself using this all throughout the day. It's not the greatest at moisturizing, where I'd use another if I had chapped lips, but it does add some moisture, doesn't have a terrible taste, and also adds pretty color! I'll keep using my product, but probably won't buy another one unless the price drops. " in 39 reviews
  • "This is a much more moisturizing alternative to Burt Bee's tinted lip balms. The color shade is not extensive but isn't too shabby. I have the shade Healthy blush which I think is a universal color. It's natural even for me and I'm fair skinned. I usually cannot stand SPF in my lip balms-It dries out and irritates my lips and the smell! I do not notice the SPF in this balm. The only downfalls are the price and the shape. Around $8-$10 each is way overpriced. Also, the shape of the tube and how the product comes out is personally annoying. I cannot just swipe it on and go. Smells great -just like the rest of Neutrogena lip products." in 37 reviews
  • "I tend to stick to lip balms which is a problem when it comes to adding color. This balm works great in moisturizing AND adding a little bit of color for a casual day out :)" in 35 reviews
  • "Repairs chapped or dry lips while adding color what more could you want!! I have it in the Sunny Berry color which is a deeper pink and I'm addicted! Lasts for quite some time, and keeps lips soft and beautiful. Best combo of balm and color I've found yet. A little on the pricier side for a balm but well worth it! Does not flake or stain and creates fuller, healtheir look." in 30 reviews
Shelbi l.
Hillsboro, TX
This product is amazing! I bought it for the winter last year and I made sure I purchased it again before they were out of stock! It is a must have, trust me!
Lexi D.
Hurst, TX
I believe this lip balm works very well. It's easy to apply and honestly works very well and since my lips are prone to chapping I have to keep this on hand.
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Pretty good but I still prefer my trusty burt's bees. This is definitely a must try but this is not my holy grail! The colors are sheer, if you're into that!
Kristal G.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Sunny Berry more...
Didn't see the results as guaranteed . It made my lips look more lifeless when moisturized. It's worth trying if you don't have extremely dry skin like mine.
Cindy S.
Brooklyn, NY
Yass I absolutely love this lip balm so moisturizing. I also love the packaging and the little pop of color perfect that it has an awesome amount of spf20.
Destiny M.
Middletown , Ohio
Love this lip balm it's not stick or oily It work really good . It don't come off so easy & that why I love it ! the color is perfect. & Its easy to use !
Morgan E.
Review for: Sunny Berry more...
This stuff is ok. My lips are picky about what I put on them this stuff is alright but not the best. I do like the color and how it has sunscreen in it.
Marybeth M.
Sun Prairie, WI
Great colors. Goes on smoothly, smells like heaven and the price is great. I have these all over my house, in my car, in my purse and in my beach bag!
Kimberly B.
Review for: Soft Caramel more...
I have tried this product in a different shade. The smell is great and the color payoff is really good for a lip balm + the spf is an amazing bonus!
Gramaje J.
California City
Review for: 30 / Sunny Berry more...
I never see the result i wanted to see,its not worth my money.But thats only my opinion im not judging the product,but just saying my honest opinion.
Victoria  W.
Fort Thomas, KY
I was wondering if this is as good as it says it is? I don't like oily lip balms. Is this not waxy?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this product have a tint? If so, how noticeable is it?
Maribel A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Does this really work?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Do you reapply this? If so how many times a day?
Clary F.
It a good moisturizer than the typical chapstick?