BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

For softer, rosier, healthier looking lips.

Our sheer tinted balm with exclusive ion2 complex® and SPF 20 instantly moisturizes and helps protect your lips from UV damage, making them softer, rosier and healthier-looking, even after you take it off. So in just one week of use, this sheer, tinted balm will help improve the texture and color of your lips, so they look naturally beautiful. Choose from 6 moisturizing shades.

How To Use :

• Apply balm liberally to lips.
  • Repeat as needed.

Active ingredients:

Octinoxate 7.5%
Oxybenzone 5%

Inactive ingredients:

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Petrolatum, Polybutene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydrogenated Lanolin, Ozokerite, Myristyl Myristate, Polyethylene, Cetyl Lactate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Bis-behenyl/isostearyl/phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Silica, Zinc, Stearoxymethicone/dimethicone Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Copper Powder, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 7.

Purpose: Sunscreen

Uses :
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Skin Cancer/Skin Aging Alert: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown only to help prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or early skin aging.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

For Sunscreen Use:
apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
reapply at least every 2 hours
children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Other information : protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabrics

Neutrogena® Revitalizing Lip Balm SPF 20
  • "I love this tinted lip balm, but the price is WAY too high. I find myself using this all throughout the day. It's not the greatest at moisturizing, where I'd use another if I had chapped lips, but it does add some moisture, doesn't have a terrible taste, and also adds pretty color! I'll keep using my product, but probably won't buy another one unless the price drops. " in 39 reviews
  • "This is a much more moisturizing alternative to Burt Bee's tinted lip balms. The color shade is not extensive but isn't too shabby. I have the shade Healthy blush which I think is a universal color. It's natural even for me and I'm fair skinned. I usually cannot stand SPF in my lip balms-It dries out and irritates my lips and the smell! I do not notice the SPF in this balm. The only downfalls are the price and the shape. Around $8-$10 each is way overpriced. Also, the shape of the tube and how the product comes out is personally annoying. I cannot just swipe it on and go. Smells great -just like the rest of Neutrogena lip products." in 37 reviews
  • "I tend to stick to lip balms which is a problem when it comes to adding color. This balm works great in moisturizing AND adding a little bit of color for a casual day out :)" in 35 reviews
  • "Repairs chapped or dry lips while adding color what more could you want!! I have it in the Sunny Berry color which is a deeper pink and I'm addicted! Lasts for quite some time, and keeps lips soft and beautiful. Best combo of balm and color I've found yet. A little on the pricier side for a balm but well worth it! Does not flake or stain and creates fuller, healtheir look." in 30 reviews
Jennifer M.
Onalaska, Wi
Review for: Soft Caramel more...
Don't like the shape of this at all. Too thin or long or oval or something. I can't even teally say if I like the formula or color because I dislike the packaging so much I stopped using after two or three tries.
Cassaundra T.
Fresno, CA
This is a great lip balm. It makes your lips feel so soft and smooth. It has a little tint to it but its not like a lip gloss, no stickiness! The only thing is it melts very quick.
Ji Soo C.
Buffalo, NY
The color of this lip balm is very beautiful.
This is very makes your look very lively when you are not wearing any makeup
This is also very moisturizing
I love this
Saba J.
I like that they're tinted lip balms but the formula is too oily for me also the shape of the balm makes it really hard not to smear it outside of your lip line.
Renet R.
Denton, TX
monica g.
This is a great chap stick for the lips out there that get dry during the winter season it is a very good moisturizer for the lips and works great with any type of dryness.
Ryland B.
Hodges, SC
Review for: Sunny Berry more...
I always have the driest lips and they're constantly chapped, once I heard about this chap stick, I bought it and it's awesome! The best chap stick I've ever used besides eos.
Tammie H.
Review for: Soft Caramel more...
I love this product, it was a great color and doesn't dry out your lips like a lipstick. It's a Chapstick and a lipstick all in one. I would defiantly Buy more.
Pooja K.
New Jersey
Review for: Soft Caramel more...
Very good for dry lips, comes with SPF! Which is great 👍 worth the price! It is tinted which is lil off as I use it regularly before bedtime & days I am home...
Shelbi l.
Hillsboro, TX
This product is amazing! I bought it for the winter last year and I made sure I purchased it again before they were out of stock! It is a must have, trust me!
Victoria  W.
Fort Thomas, KY
I was wondering if this is as good as it says it is? I don't like oily lip balms. Is this not waxy?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this product have a tint? If so, how noticeable is it?
Maribel A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Does this really work?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Do you reapply this? If so how many times a day?
Clary F.
It a good moisturizer than the typical chapstick?