BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

For softer, rosier, healthier looking lips.

Our sheer tinted balm with exclusive ion2 complex® and SPF 20 instantly moisturizes and helps protect your lips from UV damage, making them softer, rosier and healthier-looking, even after you take it off. So in just one week of use, this sheer, tinted balm will help improve the texture and color of your lips, so they look naturally beautiful. Choose from 6 moisturizing shades.

How To Use :

• Apply balm liberally to lips.
  • Repeat as needed.

Active ingredients:

Octinoxate 7.5%
Oxybenzone 5%

Inactive ingredients:

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Petrolatum, Polybutene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydrogenated Lanolin, Ozokerite, Myristyl Myristate, Polyethylene, Cetyl Lactate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Bis-behenyl/isostearyl/phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Silica, Zinc, Stearoxymethicone/dimethicone Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Copper Powder, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 7.

Purpose: Sunscreen

Uses :
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Skin Cancer/Skin Aging Alert: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown only to help prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or early skin aging.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

For Sunscreen Use:
apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
reapply at least every 2 hours
children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Other information : protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabrics

Neutrogena® Revitalizing Lip Balm SPF 20
  • "I love this tinted lip balm, but the price is WAY too high. I find myself using this all throughout the day. It's not the greatest at moisturizing, where I'd use another if I had chapped lips, but it does add some moisture, doesn't have a terrible taste, and also adds pretty color! I'll keep using my product, but probably won't buy another one unless the price drops. " in 39 reviews
  • "This is a much more moisturizing alternative to Burt Bee's tinted lip balms. The color shade is not extensive but isn't too shabby. I have the shade Healthy blush which I think is a universal color. It's natural even for me and I'm fair skinned. I usually cannot stand SPF in my lip balms-It dries out and irritates my lips and the smell! I do not notice the SPF in this balm. The only downfalls are the price and the shape. Around $8-$10 each is way overpriced. Also, the shape of the tube and how the product comes out is personally annoying. I cannot just swipe it on and go. Smells great -just like the rest of Neutrogena lip products." in 37 reviews
  • "I tend to stick to lip balms which is a problem when it comes to adding color. This balm works great in moisturizing AND adding a little bit of color for a casual day out :)" in 35 reviews
  • "Repairs chapped or dry lips while adding color what more could you want!! I have it in the Sunny Berry color which is a deeper pink and I'm addicted! Lasts for quite some time, and keeps lips soft and beautiful. Best combo of balm and color I've found yet. A little on the pricier side for a balm but well worth it! Does not flake or stain and creates fuller, healtheir look." in 30 reviews
Shannon M.
This is a great lip balm. It has an interesting smell, but it is not bad. The color is just a tint so it does not overwhelm the lip. It does a good job at getting rid of chapped lips and makes me feel healthy by having SPF. I would buy again, and I recommend it.
Selina H.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I love this lip balm! That protects your lips from the harmful rays of the summer! Well it also protects it also gives you a hint of color! Love this and would recommend it to anyone!
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
I tried this lip balm a few weeks ago during the intense cold and it did wonders for my dry lips. It doesn't add any noticeable amount of color to your lips, though, and it is a bit pricey.
Jennifer K.
Hamden, CT
Wish I could give it more than 5 stars! One of my go-to lip balms. I keep them in all my pocketbooks and bags- even my car! The colors are beautiful and natural. It keeps my lips soft and moist and everyone should use spf lip balm year round.
Laura H.
I am a repeat buyer when it comes to this tinted lip balm. The lip balm comes in a variety of shades that all seem like natural hints of color. The consistently is smooth and moisturizing as well. Both the color and the moisture are long lasting.
Courtney K.
Love this lip balm though Ive only bought it once since it is not the cheapest but it sure does work well and it has a high spf to keep your lips hydrated and looking great!
Nicole T.
Oshkosh, WI
I do not believe this product moisturized my lips. It did add a slight tint to my lips so I will give them the rosier claim. Unfortunately, rosy lips still don't look and, more importantly, feel that great when they are dry.
Antoinette f.
Love this product. It's my go to vs ordinary chapstick. The plum color is a nice accent to anyone's skin tone. Not sure how good the spf is because I don't spend much time outside but it's nice for slightly dry lips. Not recommended for severely chapped
Meg F.
Frederick, MD
Review for: Sunny Berry more...
I tried this on in store (one of the testers) and it left my lips feeling very moisturized. It also didn't leave a funky taste in my mouth like some lip products do
Kathy K.
Admittedly, I have a tough time using any lip product as they tend to be drying. This product advertised softer, healtheir looking lips so I gave it a try. The sheer color was very nice. The dry, flaking color after about an hour was not so great.
Victoria  W.
Fort Thomas, KY
I was wondering if this is as good as it says it is? I don't like oily lip balms. Is this not waxy?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this product have a tint? If so, how noticeable is it?
Maribel A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Does this really work?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Do you reapply this? If so how many times a day?
Clary F.
It a good moisturizer than the typical chapstick?