BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

For softer, rosier, healthier looking lips.

Our sheer tinted balm with exclusive ion2 complex® and SPF 20 instantly moisturizes and helps protect your lips from UV damage, making them softer, rosier and healthier-looking, even after you take it off. So in just one week of use, this sheer, tinted balm will help improve the texture and color of your lips, so they look naturally beautiful. Choose from 6 moisturizing shades.

How To Use :

• Apply balm liberally to lips.
  • Repeat as needed.

Active ingredients:

Octinoxate 7.5%
Oxybenzone 5%

Inactive ingredients:

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Petrolatum, Polybutene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydrogenated Lanolin, Ozokerite, Myristyl Myristate, Polyethylene, Cetyl Lactate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Bis-behenyl/isostearyl/phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Silica, Zinc, Stearoxymethicone/dimethicone Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Copper Powder, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 7.

Purpose: Sunscreen

Uses :
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Skin Cancer/Skin Aging Alert: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown only to help prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or early skin aging.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:

For Sunscreen Use:
apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
reapply at least every 2 hours
children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Other information : protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabrics

Neutrogena® Revitalizing Lip Balm SPF 20
  • "I love this tinted lip balm, but the price is WAY too high. I find myself using this all throughout the day. It's not the greatest at moisturizing, where I'd use another if I had chapped lips, but it does add some moisture, doesn't have a terrible taste, and also adds pretty color! I'll keep using my product, but probably won't buy another one unless the price drops. " in 39 reviews
  • "This is a much more moisturizing alternative to Burt Bee's tinted lip balms. The color shade is not extensive but isn't too shabby. I have the shade Healthy blush which I think is a universal color. It's natural even for me and I'm fair skinned. I usually cannot stand SPF in my lip balms-It dries out and irritates my lips and the smell! I do not notice the SPF in this balm. The only downfalls are the price and the shape. Around $8-$10 each is way overpriced. Also, the shape of the tube and how the product comes out is personally annoying. I cannot just swipe it on and go. Smells great -just like the rest of Neutrogena lip products." in 37 reviews
  • "I tend to stick to lip balms which is a problem when it comes to adding color. This balm works great in moisturizing AND adding a little bit of color for a casual day out :)" in 35 reviews
  • "Repairs chapped or dry lips while adding color what more could you want!! I have it in the Sunny Berry color which is a deeper pink and I'm addicted! Lasts for quite some time, and keeps lips soft and beautiful. Best combo of balm and color I've found yet. A little on the pricier side for a balm but well worth it! Does not flake or stain and creates fuller, healtheir look." in 30 reviews
Kina M.
Very good balm, however the tube shape is poor. After awhile the short top gets goopy as the balm distorts from its intended oval shape. (Reviewed for Influenster.)
Maria C.
Miami, Florida
Review for: Soft Caramel more...
Its a good product it doesn't feel greasy aor heavy, perfect if you are going to the beach about the lips looking healthier yes, the color it doesn't last so much.
Michele W.
N Hollywood, CA
I'm obsessed! A sheer tint makes this eminently wearable--and it's super easy to reapply on the go. I have one in my makeup bag, one in my purse, and one in my office.
Amy S.
Red Lion, PA
I got this at the recommendation of a friend. I got color number 20 and 40. I am amazed at how much I love it! It goes on softly, feels nice--not to glossy. It looks pretty, but not to made up. It smells amazing too!
Jessica M.
Los Angeles, CA
Although it is very expensive for some chapstick , I love it sm! It won't dry after 10 min like other ones do. plus the way your lips looks even after it's off looks pretty good
Laurann B.
Atlanta, GA
Very moisturizing, good color pigment. Not quite as moisturizing as normal lip balm/chap stick, but very good. Also love that it has spf 20! color isn't too dark and looks natural, kind of a tinted lip look.
Katherine B.
Sterling, VA
Liked this so much that I bought two different shades. Really leaves my lips feeling soft and moisturized and the hint of color is the cherry on top. I often use it in place of or even over my lipstick.
Jennifer D.
Longview, TX
This lip balm makes my lips so soft! My lips get very dry and this keeps them nice and smooth. It also smells AMAZING and had a very pretty color. Its one of my favorites!!
Melissa S.
San Antonio, TX
I love this lip balm. It's the only thing i used on my lips. love all the colors. my lips look so much better since I've been using this. i reapply as often as i need to.
Taylor N.
Fairfield, CT
Review for: Sunny Berry more...
Love me anything netrogena and when this came out is was like what else can they possibly come out with I am a die hard eos fan but this stuff glides like a balm but looks like a gloss! Love it
Victoria  W.
Fort Thomas, KY
I was wondering if this is as good as it says it is? I don't like oily lip balms. Is this not waxy?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Does this product have a tint? If so, how noticeable is it?
Maribel A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Does this really work?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Do you reapply this? If so how many times a day?
Clary F.
It a good moisturizer than the typical chapstick?