BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
April W.
Tellico Plns, TN
Love the grapefruit scent! It's a revitalizing sensation when I use it. Of course with Neutrogena you can't go wrong. The price is a little high for my taste, but you pay for quality and when I have the chance to spoil myself this is definitely on the list!
Danielle B.
Broomall, PA
This shower gel smells so good. It has a very fresh and clean citrus scent. It is thick and a little goes a long way. It is very affordable and the bottle lasts for a while. It is a great value for what you're getting. I would definitely recommend this!
Taylor N.
Huntingtown
I love love love Neutrogena Grapefruit. Most people are sensitive about the smell because it's unique but it smells so good! I've always been drawn to the face wash, but now I'm addicted to this stuff. I would highly recommend! Makes you feel so clean!
Amber M.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the smell of this body wash! Its refreshing and wakes you up. A little bit goes a long way so my bottle has lasted me forever. I bought it from a local grocer so its afforable and convient to find! Its always nice to find a soap that works and feels good. i live in vegas so i need to shower all the time with how hot it is here...it is a win!
Oceann S.
Sylva, NC
I always feel so refreshed and clean after using Neutrogena's Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower/Bath Gel. It feels lighter than most brands. This product is good for my sensitive skins and I would buy it again. You should give it a try too!
Laurita B.
Los Gatos, CA
after using this product my skin was very soft and i could see the benefits after the very first try! it smells very good and it is easy to find to buy (you can find it at body bath & beyond). it is worth the price. i love it and i recommend.
Deanna W.
Oklahoma City, OK
This one of my favorite bath time splurges. I just love the invigorating smell and the fact that it scrubs my dry areas such as my feet and elbows and the smell is energizing. I have recommended this product to many family members and friends.
Mimi W.
Athens, GA
Amazing. Gives your skin the best feeling ever. Just one drop goes along way. Doesn't leave your skin dry or irritated. My whole family uses it. There isn't anything that I don't like about this product. Please try for better looking skin!!!
Melissa H.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I've used Neutrogena's gel after a shower to help moisturize my skin. The scent is pleasant and the gel is long lasting. It's gentle on my skin, too. It was a bit pricey, but a little bit goes a long way, making it a good value for your money.
Trish S.
Neutrogena is the only way to go when it comes to body wash. I have super sensitive skin and Neutrogena Bath Gel is the only soap that I have found that does not EVER bother my skin. Plus it smells great!
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?