BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Rosalin G.
Branson
When I used this is got an instant refreshed feeling on an early Monday morning in my shower. Have me a clean feeling all day and a fresh sent also not too overpowering either. The price was surprising and Low. So grateful this is in my price range and is so great also!!!
Ally l.
Avon, NY
I really enjoy the grapefruit scent that neutropenia has to offer. It's scent is pretty long last after the shower is over. I think it's an OK value for its price as this brand is normally a little pricier. I would recommend this product to a friend or family member
Amanda K.
Indiana, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The shower gel is great! It smells great, and I feel so clean and hydrated for hours after my shower. It is adorable, but it compares to some of my higher end body washes. It is great for dry skin because it is super moisturizing!
Lexi S.
Bear, DE
This shower gel is so awesome! It smells amazing and lasts on your skin for awhile. I bought it at the drugstore and use it every time I shower. It is very gentle on the skin so I highly recommend it. Plus it has a cool name and it easy to use with the great pump.
Kristen F.
Spring, TX
I was very disappointed in this shower gel. It doesn't even foam!!! What kind of shower gel does not foam on your loofah! It smelled great but I didn't feel clean at all after using it...and it was a little more than the rest of the shower gels. Won't buy again.
Gina V.
Hammondsport, NY
Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and bath, takes showering and bathing to a whole new level. The silkyness of it as it washes over you is very cleansing. The smell, as it hits warm water, inhances, sending you into your day fresh and clean.
Mikayla M.
While this bath gel smell good, it it's a miracle worker. It's your run of the mill shower gel. I didn't have any issues with it (sensitive skin), but I've read bad reviews about it only AFTER purchasing it. You can buy it at any drug store for a good price.
Donaleen M.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this product because I really enjoy the fresh citrus scent. It is also not harsh on my skin and I have sensitive skin. It is also very affordable when I buy it at my local walmart. A little goes a long way so I don't have to buy as often as other brands.
April W.
Tellico Plns, TN
Love the grapefruit scent! It's a revitalizing sensation when I use it. Of course with Neutrogena you can't go wrong. The price is a little high for my taste, but you pay for quality and when I have the chance to spoil myself this is definitely on the list!
Sandi V.
Love love love the smell of this! Tastes so yummy and you get a lotto product for a great price. Its long lasting and I use twice a day! In the mornings and before bed! It gentle on your skin and love how it makes you skin feel! I would for sure buy it again!
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?