BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Hannah G.
Avondale, AZ
Smells amazing and makes my skin obviously smell great and it doesn't dry out my skin like some body washes I've used before and over all just a really great product and would definitely purchase again
Corina A.
Wilmington, CA
It was a very refreshing expectance using it . It didn't have a strong smell . It did dry my skin a little , I used it for my back mostly because it tends to be more oily then other parts of my body .
Divya S.
I did not like Nuetrogena body washes. They do not make the body odor go completely as some other body washes do. I think its too gentle. Can be used by someone who doesn't have a body odor problem.
Katherine A.
Medley, FL
Excellent product I've had in my hands, would thoroughly recommend not to tire use. I bought it because it was recommended by a friend but I really do not regret it, it is absolutely spectacular.
Tricia D.
Quincy, IL
I love this shower gel! It smells great and keeps my skin moisturized throughout the day! I use it ever 2 days to keep the moisture locked in! I would highly recommend it! I buy it at Walgreens!
Tracey R.
Corona, CA
I love this shower gel. I fell revived and alive when I use it. The fresh grapefruit/citrus scent I love. I have sensitive skin and I can use this with no problem. I feel the price is worth it.
Modisha M.
Bronx, NY
This body oil changes your skin! It's so lightweight, and sinks into my skin so quickly. The only thing it leaves behind is a light grapefruit scent. Not overpowering at all. Great for summer.
Chloe G.
Makawao, HI
I really enjoyed the smell of this product and how well it lathers onto the skin. I use this product about 2 times a week along with my other products in the shower and love the fragrance.
D B.
Romeoville, IL
I enjoy all neutrogena products, this is a must when traveling and in the sun all day. Leaves you so smooth and fresh. No sticky residue feeling, just freshness. The smell is always a plus
Sofia B.
Lancaster , CA
I love LOVE THIS BODY OIL!!!!!!!! Makes your skin baby smooth the feel of softness is definitely long lasting and I love the sent ! It's a gentle way to moisturize I would buy this again!
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?