BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel
Hay mejores productos de neutrogena, pero es general son muy bueno. Lo uso constantemente porque el precio es muy bueno. Pero duro mucho tiempo y es muy bueno en general. Lo recomiendo a totalidad, pruébenlo es la mejor manera
Alysandra M.
Alysandra M.
Albuquerque, NM
I loved this bath soap. It has a great smell and really makes my skin feel nice. Neutrogena has always been such a great brand. I've been a customer for years and this product lived up to the high standards that they set!
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
Dover, MA
Citrus smell with moisturizing effect, what more could a girl in winter want? Neutrogena is a trusted brand that delivers cleanliness without drying out my skin. The grapefruit scent almost makes the snow disappear!
Ebony M.
Ebony M.
Madison, WI
This product makes me so happy when I'm in the shower. I bought it at Walmart for a decent price. It smells really good. I use it everyday and I never get tired of it. I highly recommend it to anyone, make it female
Yesenia M.
Yesenia M.
Espanola, NM
I enjoy Te his product a lot. I love the grapefruit smell and I like what it does to my skin. I love this product and the way it smells just in case I didn't already let anyone know. I recommend this product..
Haley L.
Haley L.
Somerset, KY
Love love love this. I used it at a friends out quite. a few times and it smells awesome and my skin was to my surprise really soft when I washed off. the smell was just right. I would definitely recommend it
Lia X.
Lia X.
The neutrogena shower gels are wonderful, the smell is subtle and not over bearing, it leaves my skin feeling super refreshed and works wonders with the neutrogena body oil. I would definitely purchase again.
Julie O.
Julie O.
Norristown, PA
I love the smell of grapefruit and finding a product that is great for dry skin and with this scent is almost impossible - until now! It delivers with the revitalizing promise. You will not be disappointed.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Renton, WA
This product is really great, especially for my dry skin. The moisture on my skin lasts for at least a day afterwards. The price I payed for it was definitely worth it, and it lasted for me about 6 months.
Trish S.
Trish S.
Neutrogena is the only way to go when it comes to body wash. I have super sensitive skin and Neutrogena Bath Gel is the only soap that I have found that does not EVER bother my skin. Plus it smells great!
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?