BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Anahit P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product. Honestly, at first when I looked at it I thought it was going to be hard on the body because grapefruit makes me cry usually but it was very nice and soft and did not make me tear up at all. I would totally recommend this to everyone.
Aarti P.
Philadelphia, PA
This shower gel is probably one of my top 3! Not only does it do wonders for my dry skin during the dry months, it makes me feel awake and super refreshed in the morning. The scent is just so delightful. I love way this product just glides and soothes my skin. Definitely a beauty staple for me!
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
When it comes to bath soap I am pretty picky but I loved the scent of this one in particular. The bottle lasted a couple of months and the soap scent didn't change it's color. Very affordable and unique style bottle. I would definitely buy it again.
Summer S.
I really like the way my skin feels/smells after using Neutrogena Grapefruit Rainbath Shower gel... It's also quite convenient when you buy the product in bulk! It's not my favorite shower gel on the market, but it definitely is a product that I would recommend using!
Jess B.
Raleigh, NC
If you're just looking for a simple but effective body wash, this is the body wash for you. It smells great and doesn't have any residue feel after your shower. It scent stays with you all day. It also doesn't take much to lather up on the loofah.
Jane M.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Neutrogena's Grapefruit Rainbath shower gel is fantastic. I have been purchasing this Shower gel for a couple of months. I love the smell, feel, and the way it leaves my skin refreshed and clean. It has a fresh citrus fruit smell, and leaves my skin smelling lovely. The body wash lathers up well, a little definitely goes a long way. After my shower I am delighted to see how nice my skin looks, and feels.
Ayuni P.
This is the best shower gel on the market. I always go back to this one even when i buy some different one.
Pros: The scent is so mild and long lasting. It leaves your skin supper moisturize without the stinky feeling.
Cons: A bit pricey for some people.
Lauren W.
Astoria, NY
This body wash is ok. The scent is very mild so good if you're not looking for a body wash with a strong scent. I personally prefer something stronger. I bought it at Costco and it was a great size for the value. This body wash would be very friendly for someone with sensitive skin.
Michelle W.
West Columbia, SC
I like the smell of this product. I also like the way it makes you feel after applying but the mostly I like the fact that it doesn't make the shower feel slippery after using it. It makes my skin feel hydrated all day. I would recommend this to everyone as I continue to use daily.
Mylista J.
Alhambra, CA
First of all it smell really good like I want to drink it like smoothie good but too bad I can't do that but at least I can smeel as good, it's awesome how its multipurposed but then it doesn't really focus on the different needs that its different purposes serve. It might leave a streaky feel after it's been washed out after lathering but at least I can stull smell good and be clean.
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?