BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Susan L.
Glendale, CA
I do like the rain bath shower and bath range, but I have very dry skin and this cleanser isn't moisturizing enough. I love the smells and otherwise the size and value is great.
Krystle H.
Nashville, TN
The scent of Grapefruit in this shower gel is a calming citrus. I bought it at Target. The product is gentle on my skin which is very important to the overall health and elasticity of my skin. That feeling of soft skin is not long lasting. I would say it lasts 12hrs. I would recommend this to friends especially if they are looking for something light and refreshing.
Norma S.
Carrollton
The body wash smells amazing. I love it's rich lather a little pricey but worth it my skin feels  so clean after and the sent leaves me feeling refreshed and its not harsh on my sensitive skin . No rashes I would recommend this to anyone who loves a good clean body wash.
Influenster M.
You gotta love the way this smells! Leaves your skin so soft and supple! You must try! Very refreshing. I have used this for over 2 years. Love this stuff!
Jennifer N.
Presto, PA
I love Neutrogena products (they did a good job of solidifying the image of a smiling, fresh-faced, young girl splashing her face with water in slow-motion, like Jennifer Love-Hewitt) - I trust them and know they contain quality ingredients that are good for my skin. I especially love this shower gel because of the awesome lather and amazing, refreshing scent!
Alexandra F.
Portage, IN
I have always had problem skin, incredibly sensitive and acne prone. Since using Nutrogena Revitalizing shower and bath I have noticed a huge improvement in my skin. I no longer have to scrub hard on my skin- the product suds very well. I also don't have my typical breakouts from body soap. Nutrogena rainbath shower and bath is now my holy grail body soap!
Gabriela R.
Duncanville
I live in a very dry climate, and I have very dry sensitive skin. Rainbath is one of the ONLY shower gels I have ever used that doesn't irritate my skin.
I used original Rainbath occassionally, but I was never overly fond of the smell. This "revitalizing" grapefruit scent is AMAZING! I think the scent is MUCH better than the original - to me this smells more clean and less cologne-like. It leaves my bathroom smelling great. It leaves my skin soft but still feels clean. I've tried many expensive department store brands of body wash that I can't say that about.
This body wash actually has me looking forward to getting out of bed in the morning so I can take a shower - I am not a morning person, so this is just short of a miracle! If you like Rainbath original, I think you will like this one even better.
Ashley  L.
The smell is very pleasant and not too strong but It stays on your skin for a good amount of time. It has a good lather. It leaves my skin feeling clean but not dry like a more "harsh" wash can sometimes do. If you like grapefruit and want a good lathering wash then give it a try!
Desy P.
Clovis, CA
This is one of my favorite shower gels! it smells so fresh and feels so relaxing. I bought it at target, although it was a bit pricey for the ounces you get, but I try and buy it whenever I want to spoil myself. it also goes great with the matching body lotion!
Christy H.
Ivey, GA
I use this shower gel a few times throughout the week. I love the grapefruit smell that it has. I also love that it leaves my skin feeling soft and rejuvenated. There is honestly nothing bad that I can say about this product. I keep a bottle of this in my house at all times! You should try yours today!
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?