BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Melissa H.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I've used Neutrogena's gel after a shower to help moisturize my skin. The scent is pleasant and the gel is long lasting. It's gentle on my skin, too. It was a bit pricey, but a little bit goes a long way, making it a good value for your money.
Destany C.
I love Neutrogena products! Their revitalizing grapefuit rainbath shower gel is amazing! The grapefruit scent is quite energizing and makes me feel ready to seize the day! My husband also likes this product from Neutrogena! Highly recommended
eva w.
Glen Daniel, WV
Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel is a refreshing, long-lasting scent that I use every day. It is gentle and non-drying to the skin. I picked this up at the drugstore and will absolutely buy this again and again.
Cynthia W.
I Am OBSESSED With This Product l! It is amazing!! I use it every single day !!! It smells amazing! It has an attractive smell!! Many pros are that it smells good, it cleans well, and it makes GREAT bubbles I would definitely buy it again!!!
Mimi W.
Athens, GA
Amazing. Gives your skin the best feeling ever. Just one drop goes along way. Doesn't leave your skin dry or irritated. My whole family uses it. There isn't anything that I don't like about this product. Please try for better looking skin!!!
Rebecca F.
Oakland, CA
This product is so easy to use! Just apply after showering right after you turn the water off. It absorbs quickly and moisturizes in a way that really lasts. The scent is so bright and uplifting it really wakes me up. I would buy it again.
Christine  C.
Henderson, NC
Love this product the smell is amazing and it leaves my body so moisturize sometimes I don't have to put on lotion afterwards. This product is super affordable and can be found in just about any store. I would recommend this to anyone.
JoJo U.
I remember using this at my cousin's place last summer. I love the packaging since it sits perfectly in the corner of the bathtub. It had a lot of product and gets sudsy which I like. I also like the light scent it leaves on my skin.
Amanda K.
Indiana, PA
The shower gel is great! It smells great, and I feel so clean and hydrated for hours after my shower. It is adorable, but it compares to some of my higher end body washes. It is great for dry skin because it is super moisturizing!
Hay mejores productos de neutrogena, pero es general son muy bueno. Lo uso constantemente porque el precio es muy bueno. Pero duro mucho tiempo y es muy bueno en general. Lo recomiendo a totalidad, pruébenlo es la mejor manera
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?