BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
O Fallon, MO
I love the smell of this body wash! It's not too expensive either. I bought it at Target a few years back and still buy this body wash to this day. I'd say it's about $8 or $9 for it. The body wash is very gentle, but makes you feel clean. I'd recommend it.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Shellsburg, IA
I've loved using this product because I felt clean and refreshed, the scent was amazing and is one of the reasons I've used it, great value not too pricey, pros-refreshing and cleanses so well, cons-would love a bigger bottle because I use this religiously
Anahit P.
Anahit P.
Van nuys, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this product. Honestly, at first when I looked at it I thought it was going to be hard on the body because grapefruit makes me cry usually but it was very nice and soft and did not make me tear up at all. I would totally recommend this to everyone.
Daneisha W.
Daneisha W.
Westerville, OH
I am a faithful user of this product and the light scent it leaves after a soothing shower. I purchase regularly at Target and have even used in the bathtub. I try to catch on sale as this can be pricey at times, but it is gentle and well worth the money.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Broomall, PA
This shower gel smells so good. It has a very fresh and clean citrus scent. It is thick and a little goes a long way. It is very affordable and the bottle lasts for a while. It is a great value for what you're getting. I would definitely recommend this!
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
I love love love Neutrogena Grapefruit. Most people are sensitive about the smell because it's unique but it smells so good! I've always been drawn to the face wash, but now I'm addicted to this stuff. I would highly recommend! Makes you feel so clean!
marina R.
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
When it comes to bath soap I am pretty picky but I loved the scent of this one in particular. The bottle lasted a couple of months and the soap scent didn't change it's color. Very affordable and unique style bottle. I would definitely buy it again.
Jess B.
Jess B.
Raleigh, NC
If you're just looking for a simple but effective body wash, this is the body wash for you. It smells great and doesn't have any residue feel after your shower. It scent stays with you all day. It also doesn't take much to lather up on the loofah.
Oceann S.
Oceann S.
Sylva, NC
I always feel so refreshed and clean after using Neutrogena's Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower/Bath Gel. It feels lighter than most brands. This product is good for my sensitive skins and I would buy it again. You should give it a try too!
Deanna W.
Deanna W.
Oklahoma City, OK
This one of my favorite bath time splurges. I just love the invigorating smell and the fact that it scrubs my dry areas such as my feet and elbows and the smell is energizing. I have recommended this product to many family members and friends.
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?