BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Amber M.
I love this stuff! It smells so good and makes my skin feel great after each use. I wish that it was a little bit cheaper though, but besides the price point, this is an excellent product!
bharti k.
Manchester, CT
This is a super light oil with decent scent for dry skin.i apply it during bath and a little after bath to my damp skin immediately after stepping out of the shower. i would buy it again and definitely recommend it.
Eryn P.
Belfast, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product! When you live in the Northeast in winter, your legs will thank you for this before AND after you shave! This leaves my legs feeling smooth and hydrated!!! (Which is a miracle around the middle of February!)
I used a coupon at Walgreen's and was able to get buy one get one ½ off so it was a pretty sweet deal for 2 full sized bottles. The scent is invigorating, but not overpowering. One piece of advice....be careful when using this or any oil containing product in the shower!!! When you add water it gets very slippery!!!! However, after you shower and dry off, your skin feels like magic!!! Overall, a definite win, win...and I will buy again!
leah s.
brookville, OH
I loved this, I have oily skin and it didn't leave me feeling too greasy, but i also felt clean. I like to step out of the shower feeling good instead of dry. It didnt make me feel like i needed to apply lotion immediately either bc it left a good amount of moisture to the skin.
Vanessa L.
Lake elsinore , CA
I have been using this soap for years ! Smells sooooo good and not over powering . Skin feels great , I love the pump style packaging . Favorite body wash for night time .
Care B.
I love this shower gel during the spring and summer. I think the scent is very lively and just wakes me up. Honestly this product is really good and does an amazing job.
sheril n.
I love Nuetergena body wash and body oil I feel so refreshed after showering I use it at least 4 times a week the pros are its not heavily perfumed the con is it may leave your skin a lil dry a lil pricey but not to bad yes I would recommend it I love it
Alley W.
Whittemore, MI
Love this product! I bought it once and i can't stop buying it! It is a good price for a great product. It smells beautiful and it lasts a long time! I use it every day when i shower! I recommend it to anyone!
It was really good for my skin and made me feel refreshed everyday before school. I had been breaking out before I got the product but after 2 days or so the pimples were reduced and within a week they were gone. It has a nice fruity scent to it that is not too chemically and is a nice gel like consistency. I even used it after my breakout because it just made me feel awake and ready to face the world. I recommend you apply lotion afterwards because it really dries the skin and can over dry if no moisturizer is applied after. Overall a very good product that I would recommend to anyone struggling with pimples and acne.
Susan L.
Glendale, CA
I do like the rain bath shower and bath range, but I have very dry skin and this cleanser isn't moisturizing enough. I love the smells and otherwise the size and value is great.
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?