BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel
Love this product,easily available in india,suits my skin
For oily people it is good because it cleans all the excess dirt from the skin
It has nice scent as well
value is good not at all pricey....

Definitely i will recomment it to others and would buy again
Maleeka F.
Got this as a gift then I ended up purchasing it again for myself. Makes my skin feel very clean and soft. My skin can be sensitive and it was surprisingly gentle on my skin. The sent of grapefruit is so refreshing.
Eleanor K.
Edmonton, London
Love love love. Smells amazing and keeps skin clean and soft. Perfect after a long hard day at work and de stresses me whilst in the shower. Gentle on my dermatitis and wish they would bring it back to the uk.
alison p.
arica
me encanta el envase el color y el tamaño tambien me gusta la consistencia del producto y el aroma es lo que mas me gusta
Este gel de ducha me funciona fantasticamente aun teniendo piel grasa  me parece uno de los mejores gel que he podido probar
Mackensey Y.
Halifax, NS
Rainbath has been a staple in my daily routine for years and this fresh grapefruit scent is a great addition. Leaves no residue and is extremely hydrating. I always follow with the rainbath body oil when I get out of the shower which leaves my skin super soft.
Catherinne P.
Love is a shower gel with good smell, pleasant texture to the touch of the skin, not irritate or dry the skin of the body, is a product whose ingredients give light to my skin, only bad thing is that in my country has not yet reached this product and it commissioned a friend who lives in the US and each ends that I usually ask me to buy it.
Alejandra B.
For me this is the best bath gel in addition to moisturize my skin very soft and leaves a pleasant scent, I totally recommend:)
Zoe G.
Birmingham, West Midlands
I absolutely love the smell of this, made my body feel fresh and clean. My skin also felt a bit softer after using this. I would recommend! Gentle on the skin. Rinses off easily. I also like the design of the bottle. I would definitely buy this again.
Estefani E.
I love Neutrogena products. I trust them and know that they contain quality ingredients that are good for my skin. I particularly love this shower gel because of the amazing and amazing foam, refreshing aroma!
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?