BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Natalia B.
Vancouver
I first used this product a year ago when I was at a friend's place and I loved it. It gives you a great feeling after you use it. I'd like the package to be a bit bigger but loved the product.
Mackensey Y.
Halifax, NS
Rainbath has been a staple in my daily routine for years and this fresh grapefruit scent is a great addition. Leaves no residue and is extremely hydrating. I always follow with the rainbath body oil when I get out of the shower which leaves my skin super soft.
amanda k.
vaughan, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this stuff! I love everything grapefruit so this was definitely for me! It smells great which is what got me in the first place but it works great too and is a good bang for your buck!
Nuria G.
Me encanta este producto! Cuando se vive en el noreste en invierno, sus piernas se lo agradecerán esto antes y después de afeitarse! Esto deja las piernas con una sensación suave e hidratada ! El aroma es estimulante, pero no insoportables.
Catherine S.
Bedford, NS
I have been using this oil for a long time. What I love about it is the mellow scent and after shower when my skin is wet I apply this oil and within 10 minutes I fell gorgeous!
milena g.
Neutrogena Revitalizante pomelo rainvath de ducha es un muy buen producto, lo uso a diario y he obtenido muy buenos resultados, aunque el gel de baño también es muy bueno, estoy muy satisfecha.
Danielle A.
I really love the smell. It wasn't anything extraordinary, did the job. It didn't dry out my skin or anything, which is good but I somehow expected more since this brand is usually my go to.
Estefani E.
I love Neutrogena products. I trust them and know that they contain quality ingredients that are good for my skin. I particularly love this shower gel because of the amazing and amazing foam, refreshing aroma!
Andrea P.
Muy buen producto perfectoooo al momento de bañarme mucha limpieza y sensacion de rescura durante todo el dia, aparte de un gran olor, 100 por ciento recomendableeee
Kimberley D.
The citrus scent makes you feel gently exfoliated, while also leaving you feel nourished, while also energizing and clarifying the naturAl inner glow, without drying
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?