BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Pam H.
Edwardsville, IL
Smells great and very hydrating. Not oily at all, and leaves your skin soft and smooth.
Great soap that is smooth and smells good. Doesn't make your skin dry and works great
Benna L.
Bellevue , WA
Love the smell and it makes your skin soft and feel super clean after use in shower.
Brigitte D.
PORTLAND, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love how refreshing and clean I feel after using this stuff! I love neutrogena!
Katrina L.
Fairfield, CA
Really love this stuff. The smell is amazing and makes me feel squeaky clean!
Natalie R.
lorignal , ON
Works well without harming sensitive skin. The grapefruit scent is nice and light, leaving only a light scent on your body afterwords. I have used this religiously for years, especially in the summer when body acne can become a problem. This product will stop breakouts before it happens anywhere from face to body!! Highly recommend
Melanie R.
Millet, AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I quite like this product. The grapefruit smell is strong and lingers for a long time on the skin and in the bathroom after a shower. This product lathers well, rinses easily and doesn't leave my skin feeling itchy, irritated or dehydrated. Plus you can often find it at Walmart for under $10. I will buy this product again.
Ghita B.
Repentigny, QC
I like to use this brand's products to treat my skin and nourish it. It smells amazing and it sticks to your skin. It contains a great amount and it foams a lot! It gives a fresh feeling. I really like it and I recommend it for all skin types. You can find it in every local drugstore.
This is a really nice product for people whose skin is oily, but I wouldn't really recommend it for dry skin, which is my case. It has a gentle aroma, perfect for allergic people like most Neutrogena products and it is really high quality. Just be sure that this matches your skin type before buying it.
Love this product,easily available in india,suits my skin
For oily people it is good because it cleans all the excess dirt from the skin
It has nice scent as well
value is good not at all pricey....

Definitely i will recomment it to others and would buy again
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?