BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Sammy J.
Sammy J.
Auckland, NZ
The neutrogena shower gel is so good and refreshing in the morning shower and smells delicious. It is very gentle and leaves you feeling fresh. I bought it at the local supermarket and would buy again
milena g.
milena g.
Neutrogena Revitalizante pomelo rainvath de ducha es un muy buen producto, lo uso a diario y he obtenido muy buenos resultados, aunque el gel de baño también es muy bueno, estoy muy satisfecha.
Natalia B.
Natalia B.
Vancouver
I first used this product a year ago when I was at a friend's place and I loved it. It gives you a great feeling after you use it. I'd like the package to be a bit bigger but loved the product.
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
I really love the smell. It wasn't anything extraordinary, did the job. It didn't dry out my skin or anything, which is good but I somehow expected more since this brand is usually my go to.
amanda k.
amanda k.
vaughan, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this stuff! I love everything grapefruit so this was definitely for me! It smells great which is what got me in the first place but it works great too and is a good bang for your buck!
Danica S.
Danica S.
Nanaimo, BC
I actually love this stuff! Makes me feel clean and the scent is really nice to wake up to! My husband loves it too! It's quickly become a staple in our house! Would totally recommend this!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Wigan
This product makes my skin feel effortlessly soft and feels so healthy! The grapefruit smell is so nice and calming too, especially after a hard day! Never had a product so relaxing.
Catherine S.
Catherine S.
Bedford, NS
I have been using this oil for a long time. What I love about it is the mellow scent and after shower when my skin is wet I apply this oil and within 10 minutes I fell gorgeous!
Kimberley D.
Kimberley D.
The citrus scent makes you feel gently exfoliated, while also leaving you feel nourished, while also energizing and clarifying the naturAl inner glow, without drying
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Muy buen producto perfectoooo al momento de bañarme mucha limpieza y sensacion de rescura durante todo el dia, aparte de un gran olor, 100 por ciento recomendableeee
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?