BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Keila C.
Lilburn, GA
Was not very pleased with the smell. I don't think I'll be purchasing this product again.
Rosie P.
Bronx , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This it the best wash I have using in my life ūüėä it smell good and your body don't dry up
Liliana C.
Me encanta que limpia mi piel adem√°s que huele delicioso en especial este olor me encanta
Maria jose B.
Me encanta este producto
Y es el que mas uso
Poque me deja muy limpia
Fresca y muy suave
Tracy S.
Works well does not leave a greasy film on your skin your able to get dressed right a way
Sara G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the way this product smells because smell for body wash is very important to me.
c p.
Rockford, IL
Smells fresh does not dry out your skin actually had to hide this one from my daughter
Jernesha A.
Bassfield , MS
Love it. Perfect for hot bubble baths.. A little goes a long way and it smells amazing!
Malissa W.
Huntington, WV
I am very pleased by this grapefruit smell and when I scrub my body I feel so amazing.
Pam H.
Edwardsville, IL
Smells great and very hydrating. Not oily at all, and leaves your skin soft and smooth.
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?