BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Stephanie L.
Athens, GA
Amazing! Made my skin feel so refreshed and clean. After I used it, I felt my skin had become 10 years younger
Linzy L.
Chandler, TX
I love love love this product. It literally makes me baby soft again and helps keep me extra moisturized during the winter. During the summer it gives an amazing glow.
Alley W.
Whittemore, MI
Love this product! I bought it once and i can't stop buying it! It is a good price for a great product. It smells beautiful and it lasts a long time! I use it every day when i shower! I recommend it to anyone!
Kathleen V.
Albuquerque, NM
If you have skin that gets super dry and it's always itchy, I suggest this! Couple it with the after shower oil and your skin will love the ish outta you! it gets rid of the dryness and redness and irritation associated with dry skin. And all around feels so nice on your skin and makes it super soft as well! This is one product that I will always use!
Vanessa C.
Kingston, PA
Leaves your skin so soft..I also use the body oil...you use after a shower definetly keeps ypur skin hydrated
Mekaela G.
Nampa, ID
Oh I love it just my words for how awesome this stuff is! Get up and get it now lol. It's fantastic
Susan L.
Glendale, CA
I do like the rain bath shower and bath range, but I have very dry skin and this cleanser isn't moisturizing enough. I love the smells and otherwise the size and value is great.
Ivett J.
I have dry sensitive skin.Rainbath is one of the ONLY shower gels I have ever used that doesn't irritate my skin.
I used original Rainbath occassionally, but I was never overly fond of the smell. This "revitalizing" grapefruit scent is AMAZING! I think the scent is MUCH better than the original - to me this smells more clean and less cologne-like. It leaves my bathroom smelling great. It leaves my skin soft but still feels clean. I've tried many expensive department store brands of body wash that I can't say that about.
hilary g.
I loved the scent of this shower gel. It is really nice to use in the morning to wake you up. I felt as if it really cleaned my skin however it did dry out my skin a little. The price is affordable and it is good value. I would recommend if you do not have sensitive skin.
Ellen K.
I LOVE the smell! The grapefruits leave amazing feeling after you take a shower! It is very gentle on your body and I also use it for my face when I don't have face washer. You don't need to use it a lot. Just little bit lots of bubbles. This is my one of go shower gel.
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?