BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Alison L.
Great smell and it leaves my skin super soft and moisturizer! The price is right for this opposed to some higher end body washes! And it's better than the cheaper ones! I highly recommend it to anyone looking to try it!
Tracy S.
Works well does not leave a greasy film on your skin your able to get dressed right a way
Trina S.
I love the Rain Bath. This is great as a shower gel and also amazing as bubble bath. The price is right on target for the quality.
Ariana C.
Fullerton, CA
I love how this shower gel leaves my skin so silky smooth and refreshed! I bought this product at walmart and the scent smells so natural and clean, wonderful scent forsure and very long lasting! I would definitely recommend this product :)
Tanisha W.
San Antonio, TX
This is my favorite go-to product when I need to wind down for the day. It's spicy but not is a manly sort of way. It's easy to find at your local grocery store Walgreens. It is very soft and easy on the skin and does not leave a residue. I make sure I keep this product in my shower whenever I want to feel fresh and clean
Pamela S.
Glendale , NY
Wonder if it works ! Will love to try it! I use neutrogina for my face haven't try the body products
Leslie T.
Albuquerque , NM
I use a lot of these brand products on my face and this one on my body and it smells sooo good also it gives my body and fresh and clean feeling after!
Jessica s.
Parma, OH
Absolutely refreshing and I love the scent! It has a very clean feel without feeling heavy or dried out.
Martha M.
Beautiful smell, energizing feeling. It gives a great feeling after shower and it can also be used for baths.
Natalia D.
is amazing I love is very clean and good quality, it's very dermatology, no allergy, i loved
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?