BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Cathy C.
Glendale
I have purchased this body wash on several occasions. It works great, but is a little pricey.
Natalia D.
is amazing I love is very clean and good quality, it's very dermatology, no allergy, i loved
Brittney W.
Russellville, TN
Just starting using this & it works great! It's perfect for my sensitive skin & smells great!
Sandra M.
Fontana, CA
I have used this for years, i put it in my bath water and when i get out my skin is so smooth
Jordyn W.
Norco, CA
Smells great! Not a necessary step but always nice to my skin. It's awesome but not needed.
sasha s.
Hollywood, FL
very light and feels amazing doesn't clog pores
makes you shiny and silky best of the best
KIM B.
Using almost 30 years .... leaves the skin fresh no residue . All of them smells very good
LaTisha L.
Window Rock, AZ
Loving the smell of grapefruit! I also love the nourishment this product gives to my body.
Karen P.
Makes you feel refreshed and clean. You can automatically feel the difference in your skin.
Mabel C.
Newark, NJ
Used this wonce, i had it in the shower. it reallyyy smelled good to me , ilike the oil
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?