BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Karter C.
Karter C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I find a big bottle of this at Costco for a reasonable price and it will last me for a year. It smells so nice and it makes my skin feel very soft
Tanisha W.
Tanisha W.
San Antonio, TX
This is my favorite go-to product when I need to wind down for the day. It's spicy but not is a manly sort of way. It's easy to find at your local grocery store Walgreens. It is very soft and easy on the skin and does not leave a residue. I make sure I keep this product in my shower whenever I want to feel fresh and clean
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
Glendale , NY
Wonder if it works ! Will love to try it! I use neutrogina for my face haven't try the body products
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Albuquerque , NM
I use a lot of these brand products on my face and this one on my body and it smells sooo good also it gives my body and fresh and clean feeling after!
Jessica s.
Jessica s.
Parma, OH
Absolutely refreshing and I love the scent! It has a very clean feel without feeling heavy or dried out.
Martha M.
Martha M.
Beautiful smell, energizing feeling. It gives a great feeling after shower and it can also be used for baths.
Natalia D.
Natalia D.
is amazing I love is very clean and good quality, it's very dermatology, no allergy, i loved
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Athens, GA
Amazing! Made my skin feel so refreshed and clean. After I used it, I felt my skin had become 10 years younger
Ayuni P.
Ayuni P.
This is the best shower gel on the market. I always go back to this one even when i buy some different one.
Pros: The scent is so mild and long lasting. It leaves your skin supper moisturize without the stinky feeling.
Cons: A bit pricey for some people.
Chantel G.
Chantel G.
Katy, TX
I love this stuff! It is seriously amazing. It leaves my skin feeling super soft and really fresh. It makes my whole bathroom smell good and goes on so smoothly.
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?