BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Mary J.
Great feeling after the shower and smells good too. I like it very much. I feel that it really works
Mekaela G.
Nampa, ID
Oh I love it just my words for how awesome this stuff is! Get up and get it now lol. It's fantastic
Tweety J.
Glen Burnie, MD
Love the smell, and the scent stays on you all day long. I love it.my little girl loves it as well.
Jessica T.
Pasadena , Tx
Great product smells so amazing must have on my shower.you guys is so awesome preatty descent size
Whitney H.
Leighton, AL
It has a really strong smell but other than that it works real good at cleaning your face and body.
Davina S.
Albuquerque, NM
Good product for morning showers. The smell is crisp and clean and will wake you up. Good kiss too.
katiuska a.
Extraordinario olor, delicado, inspirador, relajante es una belleza este producto, recomendado!
Sara C.
It smells so good and it makes my skin feel so clean and fresh. I love Neutrogena's body washes
Danielle A.
Smells so good and you don't feel like you have dried out skin after you get out of the shower
Sandra M.
Fontana, CA
I have used this for years, i put it in my bath water and when i get out my skin is so smooth
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?