BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Mabel C.
Mabel C.
Newark, NJ
Used this wonce, i had it in the shower. it reallyyy smelled good to me , ilike the oil
Tuesday F.
Tuesday F.
Used this when i was little and would visit my mom. she always had it in her shower. the oil was my favorite but it was always nice adn smelled good to me
Lynzi M.
Lynzi M.
I absolutely loved this product ! Not only did it work for me, it's like a vacation in a bottle. I felt nothing but relaxed and rejuvenated after using this ! I love the grapefruit scent too, definitely a morning booster !
Katrina L.
Katrina L.
Fairfield, CA
Really love this stuff. The smell is amazing and makes me feel squeaky clean!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
I love this my mother got it from a friend of hers to try. Let me tell you I was iffy about it but it makes your skin smell so good , and it made mine feel softer as well.
Bonnie R.
Bonnie R.
Bentonville, AR
I absolutely love this product! I have used it during all seasons. It is sensitive enough for my skin but tough enough to handle heavy dirt after a long day. And this scent is so refreshing!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Smells amazing!! Really refreshing! If used as a bath gel makes great bubbles and if used as a shower gel cleans very well!!
marina g.
marina g.
they are excellent to my skin. i love it. it is soft with my hands and all my body.. I ll try to buy it when i can do it.
Roxanne D.
Roxanne D.
Not a bad product I use to use this when I was in college it got the job done and my skin didn't break out as much but it did make my skin dry and that's why I stopped using it
Sarafina T.
Sarafina T.
Montgomery, AL
Very good product I always get so many compliments on why my skin is so soft...I tell them what I use and it's this
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?