BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Michelle W.
West Columbia, SC
I like the smell of this product. I also like the way it makes you feel after applying but the mostly I like the fact that it doesn't make the shower feel slippery after using it. It makes my skin feel hydrated all day. I would recommend this to everyone as I continue to use daily.
Ashley  L.
The smell is very pleasant and not too strong but It stays on your skin for a good amount of time. It has a good lather. It leaves my skin feeling clean but not dry like a more "harsh" wash can sometimes do. If you like grapefruit and want a good lathering wash then give it a try!
starr l.
Redondo Beach, CA
This is one of my favorite shower gels. there is so much product that goes a long, long way. the fragrance is true to the name and fills each hot shower with a wonderful scent of grapefruit. the gel lathers really well. and the scent deliciously lingers on the skin for hours!
Nessa
This product has stood the test of time... I have been using this for years. The smell is soft and not too fragrant. I purchased this at amazon and it seems to be difficult to find. I love the fact that you can also use this to shave with. It is a product with multiple uses.
Katie G.
Saint Louis, MO
Really nice bath gel, with a brand like Neutrogena you know it wont irritate your skin and it will be a quality product. The smell is very nice and is quite refreshing. Its calming and fresh for a morning shower. The price is a little high, but I think it could be worth it.
oneeye w.
Cullman, AL
This is the best body soap there is hands down. I have used this product for quite some time and wouldn't dream of changing to anything else. Oh and the smell this soap is wonderful, I get so many compliments telling me I smell great. .......I guess that's a good thing LOL
Rosalin G.
Branson
When I used this is got an instant refreshed feeling on an early Monday morning in my shower. Have me a clean feeling all day and a fresh sent also not too overpowering either. The price was surprising and Low. So grateful this is in my price range and is so great also!!!
Lauren P.
Tupelo, MS
I absolutely love this product. My mom actually has been using it for years. I use it every time I can get my hands on it. It has a very pleasant smell too it. I purchased the product from walmart and walgreens. I would recommend the product to anyone wanting soft skin.
Summer S.
I really like the way my skin feels/smells after using Neutrogena Grapefruit Rainbath Shower gel... It's also quite convenient when you buy the product in bulk! It's not my favorite shower gel on the market, but it definitely is a product that I would recommend using!
LUCINDA M.
Jacksonville, FL
This bath gel is great. I find it to be really soft on my skin and doesn't have any harsh perfumes (perfect for more private areas) it makes me feel very exfoliated and I love how my skin feels after. Perfect for those with acne or sensitive skin problems or issues..
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?