BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
ADRIANA L.
Orlando, FL
ESTE  PRODUCTO  ES  MUY BUENO PARA LA HIDRATACION ME ENCANTA USARLO LO RECOMIENDO AL CIEN PORCIENTO AL USARLO DIARIO NOTARAS EL CAMBIO.
Karter C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I find a big bottle of this at Costco for a reasonable price and it will last me for a year. It smells so nice and it makes my skin feel very soft
Paden M.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Really soft product, gentle on skin and smells good. Purchased online, but you can buy at your local drug store. Really recommend for the price.
Canny C.
Elmhurst, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Smells great and really wakes me up! I feel clean and refreshed after a nice hot shower. This bath soap is fragrant but not overpowering
Mabel C.
Newark, NJ
Used this wonce, i had it in the shower. it reallyyy smelled good to me , ilike the oil
laura r.
Although I don't like the smell, I like this product because it leaves my skin so soft and hydrate and it's very gentle with it.
Marci T.
Bridgeport, CT
I use about 3-4 times a week. Good value. Its an excellent product. Leaves your skin feeling smooth without the greasy feeling.
Nicole H.
Toledo, OH
i love using this in the winter when my skin is super dry. its super moisturizing. it also works excellent if you have eczema
BIANCA D.
Scarsdale, NY
the smell of this product it's really good. the product fuction really well made a lot of bubles and mosturizing the skyn.
sonia s.
me gusta mucho usar este excelente producto para toda la familia, me encanta su aroma y la suavidad que deja en mi piel.
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?