BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
BIANCA D.
BIANCA D.
Scarsdale, NY
the smell of this product it's really good. the product fuction really well made a lot of bubles and mosturizing the skyn.
sonia s.
sonia s.
me gusta mucho usar este excelente producto para toda la familia, me encanta su aroma y la suavidad que deja en mi piel.
Brigitte D.
Brigitte D.
PORTLAND, OR
I love how refreshing and clean I feel after using this stuff! I love neutrogena!
Brittanu s.
Brittanu s.
This has a great smell. It leaves your body feeling refreshed and clean and its completely afforrdable.
Ariana C.
Ariana C.
Fullerton, CA
I love how this shower gel leaves my skin so silky smooth and refreshed! I bought this product at walmart and the scent smells so natural and clean, wonderful scent forsure and very long lasting! I would definitely recommend this product :)
Corinne S.
Corinne S.
Sacramento, CA
Love this product! Always have, always will. It smells great and leaves my skin feeling great
Norma W.
Norma W.
Hi love this soap for my little one and it smells wonderful! I love the texture it's not watery like others I have tried I like it and will be using it again !
Great soap that is smooth and smells good. Doesn't make your skin dry and works great
Patti M.
Patti M.
Elk Grove, CA
I'm not really a fan of grapefruit, but love the scent of this one! I have been using it for about a year now and love it.
Ashley  H.
Ashley H.
Rochester, MI
My grandma always has this in her shower when I go to visit and I always use it!! I am really thinking of buying myself a bottle because I always look forward to using this product every time I stay with her
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?