BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Brittany J.
Smells so great. Price decent. No irritation on my skin. Smooth after feel. Lasts a decent amount of time.
Crystal G.
Rainbath is awesome!!!! The scent is classic and makes me wake up and feel refreshed! I adore this product!
Mollie D.
Dayton, VA
Ive used this since a small child. My mom loved it in the eighties and its just an all around great product
Nelas W.
Plano, TX
Liked the smell but didn't love it. Was amazing, didn't dry out my skin at all and left me feeling good.
Gonzalez J.
I love how smoth my skin stay after i have used thisbproduct. It moisturizes my skin and leaves it soft.
Teej M.
Roosevelt, NY
This is excellent. I highly recommend to everyone I know. Great wash you should use. I highly recommend.
Laura n.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Works great for skin. Doesn't let it get dry. I would recommend this to anyone it is an awesome product.
marissa g.
Hoffman Estates , IL
works good and keeps body clean it also helps with acne its very gentle on the skin and is very hydrating
Jessica s.
Parma, OH
Absolutely refreshing and I love the scent! It has a very clean feel without feeling heavy or dried out.
Grisselle L.
Doylestown, PA
I love the shower gel! I like the most how it smells especially in the morning it really wakes you up.
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?