BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Brittanu s.
This has a great smell. It leaves your body feeling refreshed and clean and its completely afforrdable.
Lorena D.
Vancouver, WA
I love the smell of this and love how it feels on the skin! Great product definitely going to purchase again!
Martha M.
Beautiful smell, energizing feeling. It gives a great feeling after shower and it can also be used for baths.
Cheda P.
Hayward, CA
I have a big bottle in my shower now. I love this product. It smells great and makes me so refresh and clean
Maria G.
Los Angeles
Bath time really is something important to me, this soap smells nice and helps a lot to keep a body hydrated.
Vanessa C.
Kingston, PA
Leaves your skin so soft..I also use the body oil...you use after a shower definetly keeps ypur skin hydrated
Clifton G.
Tallahassee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the smell of this! And it doesn't leave me feeling dry which is great because I have super dry skin!
Joni S.
Dover, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Mmmmm. Intoxicating smell. Leaves my skin soft,smoith and supple. Excellent bargain. I purchase at Walmart.
Maria C.
Smell bothered me I'd like it a bit more shuttle but even then was nice to use for when I was running bath
Amanda W.
Billerica, MA
B E S T S M E L L ever!! I discovered this at CVS and fell in love the first time I used it in the shower!
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?