BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Ashley  H.
Rochester, MI
My grandma always has this in her shower when I go to visit and I always use it!! I am really thinking of buying myself a bottle because I always look forward to using this product every time I stay with her
Samantha B.
I love this my mother got it from a friend of hers to try. Let me tell you I was iffy about it but it makes your skin smell so good , and it made mine feel softer as well.
Tuesday F.
Used this when i was little and would visit my mom. she always had it in her shower. the oil was my favorite but it was always nice adn smelled good to me
Norma W.
Hi love this soap for my little one and it smells wonderful! I love the texture it's not watery like others I have tried I like it and will be using it again !
Bonnie R.
Bentonville, AR
I absolutely love this product! I have used it during all seasons. It is sensitive enough for my skin but tough enough to handle heavy dirt after a long day. And this scent is so refreshing!
Patti M.
Elk Grove, CA
I'm not really a fan of grapefruit, but love the scent of this one! I have been using it for about a year now and love it.
Corinne S.
Sacramento , CA
Love this product! Always have, always will. It smells great and leaves my skin feeling great
Great soap that is smooth and smells good. Doesn't make your skin dry and works great
Tanya L.
Indianapolis, IN
I love the way it leaves my skin feeling and love the fresh light scent. I give this a thumbs up. Would like to buy more often but product is a little costly.
Katrina L.
Fairfield, CA
Really love this stuff. The smell is amazing and makes me feel squeaky clean!
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?