BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Daylin H.
Very refreshing wash, but I don't like that it isn't creamy enough. i bought it at CVS . I think that for my skin type it is a bit harsh. So I don't think that will be buying this again, despite the fabulous smell.
Amber M.
I love this stuff! It smells so good and makes my skin feel great after each use. I wish that it was a little bit cheaper though, but besides the price point, this is an excellent product!
bharti k.
Manchester, CT
This is a super light oil with decent scent for dry skin.i apply it during bath and a little after bath to my damp skin immediately after stepping out of the shower. i would buy it again and definitely recommend it.
leah s.
brookville, OH
I loved this, I have oily skin and it didn't leave me feeling too greasy, but i also felt clean. I like to step out of the shower feeling good instead of dry. It didnt make me feel like i needed to apply lotion immediately either bc it left a good amount of moisture to the skin.
Vanessa L.
Lake elsinore, CA
I have been using this soap for years ! Smells sooooo good and not over powering . Skin feels great , I love the pump style packaging . Favorite body wash for night time .
Care B.
I love this shower gel during the spring and summer. I think the scent is very lively and just wakes me up. Honestly this product is really good and does an amazing job.
sheril n.
I love Nuetergena body wash and body oil I feel so refreshed after showering I use it at least 4 times a week the pros are its not heavily perfumed the con is it may leave your skin a lil dry a lil pricey but not to bad yes I would recommend it I love it
Influenster M.
You gotta love the way this smells! Leaves your skin so soft and supple! You must try! Very refreshing. I have used this for over 2 years. Love this stuff!
Staci N.
West Olive, MI
I absolutely LOVE the way this smells, it doesn't irritate my skin which is surprising because a lot of scented shower gel does. I give this an all around 5 stars :)
Lynzi M.
I absolutely loved this product ! Not only did it work for me, it's like a vacation in a bottle. I felt nothing but relaxed and rejuvenated after using this ! I love the grapefruit scent too, definitely a morning booster !
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?