BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Amber M.
Amber M.
I love this stuff! It smells so good and makes my skin feel great after each use. I wish that it was a little bit cheaper though, but besides the price point, this is an excellent product!
bharti k.
bharti k.
Manchester, CT
This is a super light oil with decent scent for dry skin.i apply it during bath and a little after bath to my damp skin immediately after stepping out of the shower. i would buy it again and definitely recommend it.
leah s.
leah s.
brookville, OH
I loved this, I have oily skin and it didn't leave me feeling too greasy, but i also felt clean. I like to step out of the shower feeling good instead of dry. It didnt make me feel like i needed to apply lotion immediately either bc it left a good amount of moisture to the skin.
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Wellness Guru Expert
I usually am a fan of all there products. I have used them since my teen years and believe me that was a lifetime ago, however this product I was a little disappointed by. I did not care for the smell or the dry feeling it left behind!
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Lake elsinore , CA
I have been using this soap for years ! Smells sooooo good and not over powering . Skin feels great , I love the pump style packaging . Favorite body wash for night time .
sheril n.
sheril n.
I love Nuetergena body wash and body oil I feel so refreshed after showering I use it at least 4 times a week the pros are its not heavily perfumed the con is it may leave your skin a lil dry a lil pricey but not to bad yes I would recommend it I love it
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
You gotta love the way this smells! Leaves your skin so soft and supple! You must try! Very refreshing. I have used this for over 2 years. Love this stuff!
Care B.
Care B.
I love this shower gel during the spring and summer. I think the scent is very lively and just wakes me up. Honestly this product is really good and does an amazing job.
Xiomara H.
Xiomara H.
MIAMI, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
MI LOCION FAVORITA AL MOMENTO DE LA DUCHA Y REFRESCARSE, LO RECIBI COMO OBSEQUIO DE CUMPLEAÑOS, LO RECOMIENDO AMPLAMENTE
Tanya L.
Tanya L.
Indianapolis, IN
I love the way it leaves my skin feeling and love the fresh light scent. I give this a thumbs up. Would like to buy more often but product is a little costly.
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?