BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
April D.
Tampa, FL
One Of My Favorite. Smells Great. Leaves Body Feeling Oh So Smooth. You Feel So Refreshed After Using This Product
ivette s.
Belton, MO
Love the scent and the moisture it leaves. Not even the store brand will compare! I only had trouble with the pump.
Carolina D.
My skin felt wonderful after using this product and I loved the smell and how moisturized my skin felt afterwards.
Erika W.
This product smells great, leaves your skin soft for hours. The bottle is slim so it can fit in my shower perfect
Stacey V.
Mc Donald, TN
Wasn't my favorite scent, but I love the way it makes my skin feel!! It's is a little slippery so be careful !
sydney h.
Norwalk, CA
Grapefruit is my favorite scent so this is one of my favorite body gels. I would highly recommend this product.
Jenna F.
N Huntingdon, PA
Pretty good body wash. great smell and doesn't leave any annoying residue like some shower gels can. recommend!
Stephanie L.
Athens, GA
Amazing! Made my skin feel so refreshed and clean. After I used it, I felt my skin had become 10 years younger
Robyn R.
Suitland, MD
The smell is just plain amazing the feel is amazing it is a really high quality shower gel truly great product
Vanessa C.
Kingston, PA
Leaves your skin so soft..I also use the body oil...you use after a shower definetly keeps ypur skin hydrated
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?