BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Katelynn W.
Plano, TX
This product smelled really nice but was almost a sticky texture when applied. Maybe I did something wrong but yeah.
Katie K.
Whiting, IN
Love the smell of this product and the way it makes my skin feel. I always feel so hydrated after using this product.
ana t.
Winston Salem, NC
i love this product right after the shower it leaves your skin smooth not only that but it also leaves it refreshing
Sheila G.
Detroit, MI
Love any product from Neutrogena, it leaves your body feeling extra soft. The smell also gives you a refreshing tone.
Sarah Y.
Winona, MN
Makes my skin smell and feel wonderful and so refreshed! I use it in the shower and my skin is baby soft right after.
Carolina D.
My skin felt wonderful after using this product and I loved the smell and how moisturized my skin felt afterwards.
ivette s.
Belton, MO
Love the scent and the moisture it leaves. Not even the store brand will compare! I only had trouble with the pump.
Brenda E.
Ottumwa, IA
I absolutely love using this on a daily basis, it makes you feel soo fresh and clean. And the smell is to die for!
April D.
Tampa, FL
One Of My Favorite. Smells Great. Leaves Body Feeling Oh So Smooth. You Feel So Refreshed After Using This Product
michele l.
Geneva, NY
Love love love this! cleans great and smells wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!
only need a little to clean so its a great value
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?