BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Kristan H.
Kristan H.
Great smell and wonderful product from a trusted brand name. The grapefruit scent wakes you up in the morning and softens your skin at the same time. I do wish the scent would last longer then an hour. By the time I am at work, I usually can't smell it anymore, but maybe others can (I have never asked a coworker to smell me).
Lyndsey L.
Lyndsey L.
Columbia, SC
Smells amazing feel amazing its like a moisturizing and revitalizing gel. It has a great way of waking you up in the morning and giving your skin a refreshed look and feel. If you have dryness on your body this is a good addition to add to your wash routine.
Erandy E.
Erandy E.
Love the smell  and the texture of this bath gel. Neutrogena is a great brand for skincare and always has great products that are effective over time. Their products are inexpensive and can be found everywhere. I love their bath products the most.
Alisa S.
Alisa S.
Flippin, AR
I love the rainbath.  It smells amazing and leaves my skin smelling and feeling fantastic.  It is very affordable.  I bought this at Walmart.  It is a gentle cleanser, but leaves skin smelling amazing.  I would recommend this product to anyone. It's is a great cleanser
tamara m.
tamara m.
Seatac, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
i diddnt know it was grape fruit when i bought it, im not a fan of the smell. but its oil and it does great for massages, priced decently too. i wear lotions and perfume so my oils i like to have no scent
Reg G.
Reg G.
Lovely smell and feels great in both the tub and the shower. The price is a bit high yet it lasts a long time and is worth it. The scent is lovely and fresh. It's quite gentle to my skin and my favorite time to use it is after a long day in the sun - it's quite a quencher.
jemima m.
jemima m.
Raleigh, NC
I love this bath Gel so muchhhhh Grapefruit has an amazing smell!!! I love the refreshing vibe it gives on my skin leaving me fresh after I use my bar soap! it last a long time and just helps a lot!
Rafaela A.
Rafaela A.
Atlanta, GA
This is one of that kind of products that you have to have at home and use to fell clean and fresh. It is.,  super easy to use and apply on your body, you can use it with a sponge during your bath time or just use this to massage your body in a relax bath, and you will feel brand new for a new day that will come.
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Chandler, AZ
This bath wash smells fantastic first off, but most importantly it gets rid of those awful heat bumps I get. The little red spots go away after just a couple of showers using this gel. I've used it on my face as well and it works wonders getting off makeup too!
Daylin H.
Daylin H.
Very refreshing wash, but I don't like that it isn't creamy enough. i bought it at CVS . I think that for my skin type it is a bit harsh. So I don't think that will be buying this again, despite the fabulous smell.
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?