BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Tessie L.
Montclair, CA
Love using this during the winter and summer months...gives skin extra moisture and smoothness...clean refreshing sent..
Pavani Bhattat S.
Woodbridge, NJ
Love the smell. Gives such a luxurious feel about the whole bath experience. It ends up smelling nice for a long time too
Cathariya C.
Towson, MD
The scent on this is a little too strong but it does it's job cleansing well. I will probably not repurchase this item.
Talitha T.
New Orleans, LA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. THE SMELL, THE LATHER, AND ITS NOT TO DRYING ON MY SKIN LIKE SOME OF THE OTHER PRODUCTS i'VE TRIED
Neha S.
Mission , KS
I am not this brands fan but I liked this shower gel... I don't use it now but I have used this in passed and it's nice
Lisa H.
Seattle, WA
Smells so delightful that I shower longer than normal. Lathers nicely. Definitely recommend if you like fruity scents.
Katie S.
Danville, PA
Amazing smell and leaves you feeling clean and refreshed. Doesn't leave any residue on you skin after you wash it off.
Vie R.
San Antonio, TX
This product was alright. I have sensitive skin and it made me break out. Didn't really give me a clean feeling either.
member-06ead0e42
Is very good recommend , it is a very useful product, leaves the skin soft and smooth very good product, recommended
Brandi T.
Hood River, OR
Love the smell and also the feeling after using this shower gel it smells fresh and makes my skin feel soft and clean
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?