BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Poughkeepsie, NY
A little goes a long way with this product. Just a few pumps and you can fill an entire tub with bubbles. It smells good and it doesn't make your skin dry. It's a gentle product and I definitely would recommend it.
Athena P.
Athena P.
Columbus, OH
I love this stuff it feels amazing on my skin. And I love the smell. I use twice a week. It rejuvenated and refresh your skin.. To me it's a good value not to pricey.  I think this is an great addition to a spa  home treatment twice a week. I would recommend highly.
Norma S.
Norma S.
Carrollton
The body wash smells amazing. I love it's rich lather a little pricey but worth it my skin feels  so clean after and the sent leaves me feeling refreshed and its not harsh on my sensitive skin . No rashes I would recommend this to anyone who loves a good clean body wash.
Julia d.
Julia d.
Pensacola, FL
I am a bath person. I love everything about how to make a shower a very special moment. This product is very good because make me feel so fresh and clean! I loved the feeling when I was using it! Smell good and it makes a lot of foam and I love it. I recommend for sure.
Taniya P.
Taniya P.
Wilton, CT
Nice product, feel very luxury and smell very nice. It also leave the skin soft and fresh after shower. I normally use a bottle once in a while since I like to switch around body wash and switch to have different scents for fun. I is one of my favorite body wash.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Menomonee Fls, WI
I really enjoy the smell of this product and the pump feature is way more helpful than a slippery cap! I do feel it sometimes sits on your skin rather than moisturizes but I would still buy this again!
Keli M.
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
This product can be pricey but it works amazing. If you have the money splurge on this body wash you won't regret it. It leaves your skin feeling silly smooth and refreshed. It smells amazing in the shower. It has away of making you feel relaxed in the shower.
Natalia V.
Natalia V.
Shower time is one of my favorite things in the day because I get to relax for a few minutes and use my favorite products. This wash has the yummiest smell and it also leaves my skin so fresh and soft. I absolutely love this product and always re-buy it!
Patty G.
Patty G.
Tracy, CA
The smell of this product is light but it leaves you feeling like you've just stepped out of a spa treatment.  Neutrogena products don't leave your skin dry and I love the pump nozzle.  It makes it super easy to use in the shower.  Even with my strange soap allergies, I still can use this product.
Jazmyn T.
Jazmyn T.
This product right here is absolutely amazing. I bought it from target for a great price. The smell is great but not too over powering, i could still smell the scent of the soap on my skin even after i was out of the shower. I would buy this product a million times again it was just great.
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?