BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Amy M.
Munford, TN
I love the light, fresh scent of this body wash! Paired with the body oil it leaves a fresh scent that isn't overwhelming.
Tammy S.
Mission Viejo, CA
Love the scent of this product and how it makes my skin feel. Leaves my skin feeling clean with a slight touch of moisture.
BIANCA D.
Scarsdale, NY
the smell of this product it's really good. the product fuction really well made a lot of bubles and mosturizing the skyn.
Austin R.
Hickman, NE
This is a product I have come to love. It's refreshing, rejuvenating, and the grapefruit scent wakes me up in the morning.
Patti M.
Elk Grove , CA
I'm not really a fan of grapefruit, but love the scent of this one! I have been using it for about a year now and love it.
sonia s.
me gusta mucho usar este excelente producto para toda la familia, me encanta su aroma y la suavidad que deja en mi piel.
Xiomara H.
MIAMI, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
MI LOCION FAVORITA AL MOMENTO DE LA DUCHA Y REFRESCARSE, LO RECIBI COMO OBSEQUIO DE CUMPLEAÑOS, LO RECOMIENDO AMPLAMENTE
Krystal Z.
Oceanside, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the smell. Other Neutrogena products don't have a pleasant smell. I also love how I can feel it working on my skin
Danielle C.
Chillicothe, OH
Great to use in the morning.. the smell just helps wake you up.. Leaves your skin feeling amazing and smelling wonderful.
marina g.
they are excellent to my skin. i love it. it is soft with my hands and all my body.. I ll try to buy it when i can do it.
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?