BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Monique M.
Dallas, TX
I like be this stuff it smells amazing and is so moisturizing. I use it both ways I first soak in the tub for about a hour to hour and half then I use it to shower with it, the smell of the grapefruit is so invigorating it makes me feel like I am in a rainforest I pretty much don't really need to moisturize after due to the fact that the shower gel has oil in it.
Lina D.
Minneapolis, MN
Stimulating for the shower, not an over-powering scent at all, and leaves no feeling of dry or tightness to the skin but I definitely wouldn't categorize this as a "bath gel" because the bubbles it caused are SUPER DRYING. I'd use it again, but once the bottle ran out, I didn't just run out to the store and get more. I went back to my store brand moisture bodywash.
Ayuni P.
This is the best shower gel on the market. I always go back to this one even when i buy some different one.
Pros: The scent is so mild and long lasting. It leaves your skin supper moisturize without the stinky feeling.
Cons: A bit pricey for some people.
Alelie H.
Covina, CA
I love this stuff. I don't think I'll buy another soap, ever again. The product lathers very nicely, and a little bit goes a long way. Most importantly, it doesn't stain my tub! It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and smooth - which is telling for someone with dry African skin. Will continue to buy this product for as long as it is produced.
Jordana F.
Silver Spring, MD
I LIVE off of this body wash! So I originally discovered Neutrogena in HS because my skin starting breaking out horribly. When I saw this in my local Target I almost cried! When I tell you the scent alone is calming? I was a little apprehensive because sometimes Grapefruit can be overwhelming and I'm pregnant. But I've used this everyday this week and I love it so much! $ starts because honestly it is a little pricey, and in the future I'm probably going to use this after a stressful day or on special occasions.
Rafaela A.
Atlanta, GA
This is one of that kind of products that you have to have at home and use to fell clean and fresh. It is.,  super easy to use and apply on your body, you can use it with a sponge during your bath time or just use this to massage your body in a relax bath, and you will feel brand new for a new day that will come.
Shayvonne J.
Englewd Clfs, NJ
This fresh feeling, invigorating body wash is a must have. Great price, great quality and leaves you feeling refreshed instantly. gentle for my sensitive skin. i love to use it in the morning right before the start of a busy business day. i totally recommend this product
Ashley G.
Walnut Creek, CA
I put this oil on immediately after I pat dry after a shower and it's made a world of difference. I have sensitive and dry skin that can get really irritated if it's not moisturized, so putting this on right after shower really helps luck in the moisture. Are usually follow with body cream afterward.
Madeley S.
MIAMI
Este producto es súper bueno para el baño diario, así lo uso personalmente, lo compre en Walmart es fácil de encontrarlo hasta en las farmacias, lo uso para todo los dias, su olor es muy agradable, si loo volveria a comprar además que no me causa alergias ni nada, se lleva muy bien con mi piel  :)
Glorimar U.
Tampa, FL
This brand its the best for me, I love all its product, I have used this product for ten years, when I lived in Venezuea and now here, the pros all the ingredients is good for me and my body, it's a littleexpensive but worth it, I buy it again all the times that be necessary!
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?