BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Kristean G.
Kristean G.
Getzville, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Well visiting a friend's home in Chicago she convinced me to try her Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and bath Gel. I was reluctant at first as I have extremely sensitive skin and was concerned about an allergic reaction. My friend is a 80 year old women who has great skin. She has only used Neutrogena on her skin and even uses it as a hand soap in her bathroom and kitchen. After trying it my skin felt very moisturized and less dry. It looked healthier and I was not experiencing the normal redness when I travel.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
North Port, FL
Love, love this shower gel for showers,baths and leg shaving. Bit expensive for drug store brand but so worth it. Produces great lather and bubbles that rinses clean without any soapy film. Smells fantastic, invigorating and fresh, does not linger  long on the skin, so it won't clash with any perfume, oils or fragrance  that you use after Great for leg shaving, gives great slip to the skin. Makes skin feel clean but not stripped and doesn't leave skin itchy or irritated.
Carmen R.
Carmen R.
Saint Louis, MO
So Obsessed with this body wash I have very dry skin and my daughter has eczema and this products is so gentle and oily enough to leave our skin very moisturize, I will say that this is one of the most gentle body wash That i have tried. I love it and I buy it over and over , so good that you won't feel bad if you forget to apply lotion after the shower because your skin will feel so soft.
Monique M.
Monique M.
Dallas, TX
I like be this stuff it smells amazing and is so moisturizing. I use it both ways I first soak in the tub for about a hour to hour and half then I use it to shower with it, the smell of the grapefruit is so invigorating it makes me feel like I am in a rainforest I pretty much don't really need to moisturize after due to the fact that the shower gel has oil in it.
Lina D.
Lina D.
Minneapolis, MN
Stimulating for the shower, not an over-powering scent at all, and leaves no feeling of dry or tightness to the skin but I definitely wouldn't categorize this as a "bath gel" because the bubbles it caused are SUPER DRYING. I'd use it again, but once the bottle ran out, I didn't just run out to the store and get more. I went back to my store brand moisture bodywash.
Alelie H.
Alelie H.
Covina, CA
I love this stuff. I don't think I'll buy another soap, ever again. The product lathers very nicely, and a little bit goes a long way. Most importantly, it doesn't stain my tub! It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and smooth - which is telling for someone with dry African skin. Will continue to buy this product for as long as it is produced.
Jordana F.
Jordana F.
Silver Spring, MD
I LIVE off of this body wash! So I originally discovered Neutrogena in HS because my skin starting breaking out horribly. When I saw this in my local Target I almost cried! When I tell you the scent alone is calming? I was a little apprehensive because sometimes Grapefruit can be overwhelming and I'm pregnant. But I've used this everyday this week and I love it so much! $ starts because honestly it is a little pricey, and in the future I'm probably going to use this after a stressful day or on special occasions.
Madeley S.
Madeley S.
MIAMI
Este producto es súper bueno para el baño diario, así lo uso personalmente, lo compre en Walmart es fácil de encontrarlo hasta en las farmacias, lo uso para todo los dias, su olor es muy agradable, si loo volveria a comprar además que no me causa alergias ni nada, se lleva muy bien con mi piel  :)
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Walnut Creek, CA
I put this oil on immediately after I pat dry after a shower and it's made a world of difference. I have sensitive and dry skin that can get really irritated if it's not moisturized, so putting this on right after shower really helps luck in the moisture. Are usually follow with body cream afterward.
Glorimar U.
Glorimar U.
Tampa, FL
This brand its the best for me, I love all its product, I have used this product for ten years, when I lived in Venezuea and now here, the pros all the ingredients is good for me and my body, it's a littleexpensive but worth it, I buy it again all the times that be necessary!
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?